[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was the worst day of my life. I have nothing else to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 357x313
Today was the worst day of my life.

I have nothing else to live for now.

I would kill myself if I wasn't so much of a coward who fears death. I just can't stand life anymore.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>24303746
I feel the same way. Death is the only escape from this hell.
>>
what happened f a a m?
>>
T H E R A P Y
>>
>>24303746
yeah im nearing that spot myself...
you should go to the rapist or the doctor and get some meds, they will probably help a bit..
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>24304043
My man, get off my board
>>
>>24303746
Care to go into detail, OP? It might help.
>>
Look, why do you want to commit suicide?
>>
>>24304137
Because you're a tripfag
>>
>>24303746
mom cancel your world of warcraft subscription?
>>
Why was it the worst day of your life?
>It's another day I'm alive
Is that how it is op? Or did some stuff actually happen?
>>
>>24303746
Did your parents die F a m?
>>
What happened today op
>>
>Check skype this morning, only person I talk to is my gf
>Have a bunch of messages from her
>Her batshit insane family is threatening to break her computer and any other way of contact with me
>I might never hear from her again
>She's offline and hasn't gotten on since sending the messages, which is unlike her, we skype nearly every day
>I knew they hated me, I never thought they would interfere though
>She has no way of moving, neither do I, so we can't leave or live together irl
>It's basically like she's dead, there's no way for us to contact eachother ever again.

I've considered suicide before and it was her that kept me from doing it. She was the one person I loved, and the only one that actually cared about me. She was all I had to live for and now she's been taken from me. I want to kill myself but I know she wouldn't want me to, and the small chance of hearing from her again is the only reason I haven't tried.
She was from here. She was just like me and we liked the same things. I don't think I'll ever be able to find anyone like her again and I don't really want to.
>>
>>24304471
Don't give up man, she cares as much as you do. She's probably waiting for the moment when she can get on and talk to you again, you'll talk to her soon. You two can figure out how to avoid this shit with her parents
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.