[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IQ Tests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: activebrain.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
activebrain.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
Just did a bunch of free online IQ tests, getting around 138-144 on all of them, for the robots out there that have done real standardized IQ tests, could this be somewhat of an accurate representation of my IQ?
>>
when i took an actual IQ test it was administered by professionals and it took a couple of hours. i wouldn't trust any online tests
>>
>>24303549
Not to burst your bubble, friend, but the vast majority of online IQ tests are rigged to yield positive results to get people to share them on social media for ad revenue. Furthermore, many of them do not follow the guidelines of pattern recognition and similar skills required by any "official" IQ tests.

In addition, IQ tests in general are somewhat of a joke.
>>
>>24303581
how did you score on your professionally administered IQ test?
>>
>>24303604
While true, your post will go largely ignored.
>>
To be truthful it's best to take your percentile of SATS score and place it in the same IQ range
>>
>>24303604
140 is top 99.5th percentile but 50% of people online will claim to have a 140+ IQ
>>
>>24303909
tfw 122 IQ from real life test
>>
I did an actual mensa test and I only got 126, I thought I was going to get in because I get 135-140 on online tests.
>>
File: 54565655.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
54565655.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>24303604
>tfw can't get past 88 on ANY online test. I don't even want to think about my real iq score...
>>
>taking IQ tests
Why would you do that to yourself? There are only two possible outcomes.
1. You get a score lower than you expected and are disappointed/manage to convince yourself that IQ tests don't really matter or you were tired that day etc.
2. You get a score that was what you expected or higher and find comfort in it, perhaps using it in lieu of actual evidence in arguments, telling yourself that you don't need to study for a test, basically treating it as a metric by which all aspects of life can be judged - which it isn't.
There's just no real positive outcome in knowing.
>>
>>24304870
This, why the hell would you define your intellectual potential with something as stupid as a number?
>>
>>24304870
I always like to believe I have an even 100, even if in reality it's actually higher or lower (I simply do not know).

Feels good to not give a shit I guess.
>>
I was tested three times during school for outstanding test scores I had received so people could find out if I was a genius and all three times I got 128. Most online tests put me at around 140-ish though, which I know isn't true.
>>
>>24305704

where the fuck are these schools that administer IQ tests to students.

is this an american thing or?

literally unheard of.
>>
>>24305719
It was a state-wide test that was done, every kid in every school had to sit the thing and I scored abnormally high in maths. So the people that ran the test came out and gave me an IQ test. This happened 3 times and I got the same score 3 times.
>>
>>24304053
Hajajaj 127 iq master race.
>>
>>24304494
It's coolio bro.
Nobody care if you are smart, iq tests are just for white moms to pressure their kids into a spiral of struggles and depression, eventually trying to justify the drop as autism.
>>
>>24303549
Anyone notice how nobody ever scores less than 100 on an online IQ test? Reminder that 100 is the AVERAGE meaning 50% of people should fall below.
>>
just did the 2014 test at arealme dot com
and got 170 - Einstein.
But I know it's bullshit.
>>
>>24305789
People who take online IQ tests aren't a representative sample of the population either, though, so I wouldn't expect the median to be the same.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.