[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you self insert as Azusa it makes K-on a completely different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Aroused - Mio (2).png (840 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aroused - Mio (2).png
840 KB, 1280x720
If you self insert as Azusa it makes K-on a completely different experience.
>>
>>24303540
This is true. It's like watching Fight Club the second time.
>>
Elaborate on this, what does it change?
>>
>>24303540
I would probably quit if I were Azusa.
>>
>>24303540
I wish I was azusa
>>
It reminds me of any kind of group project during high school. Nobody gave a shit about doing a good job except me.

Yui is literally my least favorite kind of person
>>
File: 1446982000392.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1446982000392.png
92 KB, 295x229
About to start k-on
Sub or dub?
>>
>>24305930
Sub you fucking moron

Even discounting the fact that subs are always better, listening to dub actresses attempt to play anime moe high schoolers is always terrible
>>
>>24305956
The only people who say this don't actually speak Japanese.
>>
>>24305956
It's better in German than English, but the real reason is they didn't even dub the singing, and that the English version doesn't properly differentiate the voices correctly for each character.
>>
>>24303540
First season, second season or both?
>>
>>24305930
dub if you can.
sub if you're a puritan otaku weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>24306035
Puritan otaku weeaboo faggots don't watch mainstream stuff like K-On, though
>>
>>24306020
2nds season mostly

>we spend so much time with anon
>anon is the straight man for the group since Mio doesn't care anymore
>anon is going to miss us when we go to college
>lets write a song for anon
>>
>>24306099
I never knew it was this easy to make K-On arousing
>>
>>24306099
That makes a lot more sense for the thread because Azusa isn't in the first half of season 1.
>>
>>24306156
You can insert as an anonymous student at that point instead
>>
>>24306170
So I just don't watch anything but the welcome ceremony and then skip to Azusa's first appearance?
>>
File: eyebrows.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
AZUSA A SHIT
WORST KON

MUGI A GOOD
BEST KON
>>
>>24306270
It's Keoin you pleb
>>
>>24305930
Dub for the series
Sub for the movie
>>
>>24306294
Literally why

Being a dubfag is dumb but changing VAs for no reason is even dumber.
>>
>>24306372
>hurr look at me i like to listen to noises i can't understand while reading

There is LITERALLY no reason to watch subs. Why not just watch it English dub WITH subs? Atleast then you don't need to read everything.
>>
>>24306372
Because subs are stupid, but the movie has alot of scenes where everyone speaks english and the girls attempt to speak english and communicate with them, so if it's dubbed you can't really tell when they're trying to speak english or just talking normally.
>>
>>24306062
You're kidding me right? Hardcore otaku eat up moeshit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.