[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /badatsex/ >Find gf >Amazing >8/10 >Virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: funnycryfrogguy.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
funnycryfrogguy.gif
31 KB, 500x492
Who else here /badatsex/

>Find gf
>Amazing
>8/10
>Virgin
>Great personality
>Fun in bed
>Try to have sex
>I'm awful at it
>Can't stay in her
>Run out of steam quickly
>Awkward positioning
>Can never finish in her

I hate it so much; I just want to please her/myself but sex is awful.

She says it's okay, but I don't think it is.
>>
>can't stay in her

why not?
>>
>>24303129
don't think. you'll get better in time
>>
>>24303129
Put her on top.
>>
>>24303129
Do you lose your erection mid-fuck?
>>
>>24303152
My dick keeps sliding out of her hole and I can't get back in without using my hand to guide my dick back in.
>>
>>24303129
These two things are guaranteed to solve your problems:
1. Stop fapping.
2. Stop fapping.
>>
>>24303209
yea you're worrying about it too much. drink a little before hand don't think of it like a task have fun with it and try different positions. girls love to fuck drunk more than guys do
>>
>>24303209
it's a common problem OP. you move too unpredictable. you must find some sort of rythm.
>>
File: homeless_people.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
homeless_people.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>24303209
...how fucking retarded are you OP? The fuck kinda problem is I have to guide my dick in with my hand? Nigga you getting laid and most of these bots haven't even held a woman's hand. Check your privilege.
>>
>>24303129
I know this feel OP
>gf of 3 years
>relationship started because I was her backup fuck aparently after she got dumped by Chad
>She has never orgasmed
>I can't make her orgasm no matter what

I've even fuckin domed her up for like fucking 2 hours to get somethin out of her, but still nothing.
>>
>>24303275
and don't think too much while you're at it. I know it sounds like a lot, but it will be as easy as riding a bike in time.
>>
>8/10
>virgin
>great personality

can you imagine how big of a weeaboo AND HOW UGLY this girl is? lmao
>>
>>24303427
Actually pretty normal but really spacey.
>>
>>24303318
Sex seems like so much work though; the exercise is draining.

It doesn't feel natural
>>
File: 1425777047311.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1425777047311.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
>>24303129
>has a gf
>had sex
>thinks he can stay here

GET OUT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.