[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drunk/ here? Being drunk on 4chan makes me realize how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 2
File: 89d8006e[2].jpg (62 KB, 452x525) Image search: [Google]
89d8006e[2].jpg
62 KB, 452x525
who /drunk/ here?

Being drunk on 4chan makes me realize how many posts here must be done by drunk people. That's why 4chan is so "brutally/rawfully honest". Everyone's drunk but since it's text, their drunken thoughts are very articulate, and since it's all anonymous there's no consequences, so we're getting a mass concentration of uninhibited thought.

When I'm sober and read a very bitter post on 4chan I now just assume it's a lonely guy who is really drunk and would probably cringe if he was forced to read what he wrote the next day when he's sobered up.
>>
Heineken? Fuck that shit. PABST BLUE RIBBON!
>>
It is like quarter of 2 and I still forgot to drink. I was planning on going right to bed and I ended up sitting here sober, shitposting for 2-3 hours.
>>
I'm drunk pretty much all the time, and on 4chan pretty much all the time.
>>
>>24302801
>>24302801
>>24302801
more drunk or more high do you think
>>
HEY GUYS IM DRUNK LOL

EVERYONE LOOK I DRINK BEERS IM DRUNK HAHA

EVERYONE LOOK HOW DRUNK I AM
>>
>>24302833
Probably more drunk here on /r9k/. But we have people posting here who are probably on dozens of substances. Obviously the stoners, I'm sure plenty of people whacked out on benzodiazepines, a handful of junkies, acid freaks, etc.

I've posted on /r9k/ on most of the drugs I've taken, and that's quite a few different drugs.
>>
I can see where you're going with that thought, yeah.
But I can tell you for sure, there's at least one source of very bitter posts that's usually sober.
>>
>>24302862
you just drunk now?
>>
>>24302941
Yeah. Not really drunk, but I've got a buzz going at least, and that's better than nothing.

I think I'll go get more to drink.
>>
>>24302815
good goy. embrace brand loyalty.
>>
I should get drunk more often.
>>
>>24302801
I'm not old enough to buy alcohol you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>24303067
I'm assuming you don't let that stop you but this is the robot so idk
>>
>>24302907

Yeah it's the impressionable under 22's that don't realize we're all drunk/high and take our posts as sober fact.
>>
>>24302963
what else do you do
what else do you like
>>
>>24302992
BABY WANTS TO FUCK

BABY WANTS TO FUCK BLUE VELVET
>>
>don't get drunk very often
>drink two 16oz beers in a row
>no water in-between
>drink a little wine afterwards
>throw up everywhere an hour later

So did I fuck up with drinking beer and wine so close together with no water? Does taking a break and hydrating make a huge difference?
>>
>>24303157
you fucked up mostly by not having much tolerance. a 16 oz beer is like a regular pint out at a bar. so you had 2 beers and some wine, like 3 drinks, and puked a bunch. that's caused primarily by low tolerance.

also, low tolerance isn't something to be ashamed of. it takes no special talent to drink large quantities of alcohol over and over until you can drink more and more and feel less and less.
>>
>>24303157
Sounds like you just have the stomach of a pussy man. Sorry.
>>24303100
Opiates and benzodiazepines. Weed can be nice, but it's nothing special. Weed is really nice to mix with the aforementioned types of drugs though.
>>
>you will never have hair as good as David Lynch
>>
sweet tea and whiskey here. Last night I drank a whole bottle of the stuff and was in bed until 7 pm tonight hungover.

I mean, shit. I walked to Whataburger around 6:30 Am wasted for some breakfast, and the sun was rising as I returned.

I need to get my shit together.
>>
>>24303279
I'll be honest, that doesn't sound like an appetizing combination to me. I'll stick to gin and tonics and rum and cokes if I feel like mixing drinks.
>>
I've never had a drop of alcohol or any other recreational drugs.
>>
>>24303314
I like it. I'm in Texas so I have some pretty high quality and cheap sweet teas. I'm also a broke college student so it makes the cheap whiskey go down easier.
>>
>friend made the original southern comfort recipe
>its actually delicious

been drinking the bit he gave me tonight. It's basically an old fashioned in a bottle.
>>
>>24303343
Why? It makes the pain go away.
>>
>>24303360
I don't feel pain.

I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>24303352
Personally when I'm really drinking to get full on drunk, it stops being worth it to mix drinks real fast. I'd rather not drink huge amounts of liquid in addition to the liquor so that I need to piss every 20 seconds.
>>
>>24303233
>>24303236

Yeah, I figured. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've gotten drunk in my life.

The odd part is, I threw up after 2 measly beers, yet when I went to a wedding last year that had an open bar, I had a shitload of drinks and felt fine. So I dunno what the deal is.
>>
>>24303382
If you don't feel pain, you don't belong here.
>>
>>24303392
In my experience, beer can be vaguely nauseating. This may be a controversial opinion, but I personally think there's no reason at all to drink beer if you have access to liquor. Beer kind of sucks.
>>
>>24303392
sometimes it can depend on how much you've eaten. if at the wedding you were drinking alongside a meal that would prevent you from getting as drunk.
>>
Kind of. Sort of. I don't want to run through all my beer tonight but I don't have much anyway. I started drinking around... 6? 6:30? PM obviously. It's 1:21am now and I've had five cans of 10oz 8%alc throughout the night. Das about it. I'm rather buzzed at the moment.
>>
>>24302963
Alright, had a bit more wine and a lot more gin. Feeling a nice buzz now. Feels good man.
>>
>>24302854
Straight edge found
>>
>>24303541
I'm high, shitposting, watching the fucking worst documentary ever about Snoop Dog becoming Snoop Lion. God I hate rasta shit.
>>
i drink pretty much all day, every day. it would be more unusual for me to be sober and posting than it would to have a buzz and be posting.
>>
>>24303598
Don't shitpost man, you're giving us drug users a bvad reputation. Who am I kidding, you're high, just do what you want.

You know what I love? Doing opiates and indulging in the opi rage and getting super into retarded internet arguments.
>>
>>24303655
What opiates do you prefer? I have hydrocodone, that's pretty much all I usually have.
>>
>>24303687
Heroin is nice (snorted, I haven't shot yet) but honestly so far PST might be my favorite.
>>
>>24302801
I'm constantly on 4chan sober and I'm an alcoholic. When I'm drunk I want to talk with people or watch some good movies.
>>
File: welcome now get out.gif (1 MB, 283x153) Image search: [Google]
welcome now get out.gif
1 MB, 283x153
>consuming the liquid jew
Good goy.
>not going to normie places like bars and clubs and stealing things from inebriated normalfucks
>>
>>24303772
PST? Poppy seed tea?

Haven't had heroin. Opium and painkillers.
>>
>>24303838
Yeah, poppy seed tea. I find the additional alkaloids give the high a nice nuanced feeling.
>>
>>24303895
It sounds like a lot of effort, and I've heard it's really hard to get down--that it tastes awful. Wasn't sure it would be worth it.
>>
>>24303917
It tastes shitty, but I guess I'm used to downing things that taste bad to get intoxicated. I'd say it's worth it personally, if you can make sure you have good seeds. I wouldn't say it's hard to get down, just kind of annoying.
>>
>>24303988
how's it compare to good kratom? kratom is a pain to get down, can't imagine PST being worse.
>>
>>24304013
It feels way better than kratom. My biggest piece of advice would be to use a bunch of lemon juice in the wash. It makes it taste better and supposedly makes the wash a bit more effective. I think. Don't quote me on that.
>>
I've been drinking some Jack Daniels honey whiskey, it's really good too bad I'm running out of cigs
>>
>>24302801
I've been posting every day for the past 6 or 7 years and I've never done it drunk. I have noticed there are a lot more druggies on here now than there used to be though
>>
>>24304148
>druggies
do you have a negative view on people who use drugs?
>>
>>24304148
Can you really blame us? Everything is fucked and I just want to stop feeling
>>
>>24304179
why do you say everything is fucked? or I guess, why is everything fucked for you?
>>
>>24304211
Are you joking? Look at the world we live in.
>>
>every alcohol/drug thread gets 50+ posts

so much for that social revolution. You guys are like those punk anarchists in the 90s who never ended up making a change because you all became junkies and burnouts.
>>
>>24304244
no, I see that the world is fucked.

everyone's lives are fucked in different ways, just wondering about you in particular. is it the world in general that's getting you down? not that it's not a good reason.
>>
>>24304247
Do you think we're actually chasing social revolution? What gave you that idea? Fucking beta uprising threads? No one is serious about that
>>24304262
Suffering, my potential, humanity, where society is, where society is going, etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>24304247
the punk anarchists in the 90s were like the ones in the 80s who ended up the same way
and the ones in the 80s were like the ones in the 70s
the ones in the 70s were pissed about the hippies in the 60s
the hippies in the 60s were the braindead slug that shit out of the beats in the 50s
the beats in the 50s were rebelling against post-war american apple pie cold war bullshit and the against the silent generation of the 40s, which they came out of

anyway, what were you saying, I'm a high burnout acting out some 90s fantasy, I can't keep up
>>
Being drunk does little to me as I have no inhibitions anyway
>>
>>24304294
it's not about inhibitions, it's about changing the landscape of your brain however you can
>>
>>24304179
faggot everything is better than it's ever been and we have the internet, the most amazing invention in human history aside from maybe irrigation/sewage systems
>>
I'm pretty drunk here

and a little stoned

and watching the Ken Burns documentary on the Roosevelts

it's a fun night
>>
>>24304281
what's your potential?
>>
>>24304327
I recognize that, but I'm still miserable
>>24304338
Absolutely nothing. Or maybe a lot. Who knows?
>>
>>24303598
i just wish weed were legal already so i could buy some off amazon and get high all the time
>>
>>24304378
>Absolutely nothing. Or maybe a lot. Who knows?

any guess? what would you do if you could do anything?
>>
>>24304404
medical is legal and easy to qualify for in most states, if you're in the us

it's moving toward legalization. here in CA they have weed delivery apps, it's a crazy time.
>>
>>24304444
:\ i'm in a cvck state
>>
>>24304444
Also holy crap my quads
>>
>>24304378
hey PST, you still here?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.