[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have problems relating to other people, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1399256062710.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1399256062710.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
Does anyone else have problems relating to other people, not on an intellectual level but on a primitive, visceral level? I went outside yesterday and people talking seemed like animal noises, and it was like being surrounded by predators. Everywhere I looked I saw a pair of eyes and although I managed to keep my shit together it scared the hell out of me. People are these huge 200lb apes that walk around making noises and everyone's cool with that somehow, like it doesn't bother them. If I accidentally pissed one off they could fuck me up! I think I'm losing my mind.

Has anyone here ever experienced this? It's like depersonalization but on a species level and it's fucking nuts. I know the answer is probably "go outside more" but after experiencing what I did, fuck that!
>>
>>24302777
I've experienced this too. Its like i dont know anything about these weird thongs walking around. I hear the noises, but thats all it is, its just noises. I nod and pretend that things are ok, but deep down I'm completely fucking lost
>>
i dont mean be to mean but it sounds like a lack of stimulus from your time as a baby/infant
>>
>>24302777
You are talking to these predators right now. I suggest you find a way out of the mortal plane.
>>
>>24302819
Does it go away? My mental health has been taking a nosedive since I was 15ish (so for the past decade). First I had the usual depression/depersonalization/derealization, then I stopped socializing with my friends, then when I became a NEET I started getting afraid to leave the house because driving is scary as hell (cars weigh at least a ton! and there's hundreds of them on the road with you!). And now this shit's starting. When does it end? More importantly, *where* does it end? What will my brain fuck up next?
>>
>>24302901
It's okay though, because you're just text on the screen and so am I. Somehow this is okay but maybe eventually I'll be scared of that as well. Then I'm really truly fucked.
>>
>>24302777
This is one of those things that everyone pretends is okay, because it's the only way can live in groups.

Humans are a bunch of weird apes, but they're predictably-weird apes. That's what you have to remember.

It's just like any other animal. As long as you know how to behave that keeps them from attacking you, then you will be okay.
>>
>>24302903
It never leaves entirely for me. It gets bad sometimes and i start to think weird stuff. Luckily i cant hurt anyone where i live, but i've taken violent spells occasionally. I hope yours gets better, mine gets worse.
Words have become harder for me to say, and i fear that eventually i'll go mute
>>
>>24302987
>Humans are a bunch of weird apes, but they're predictably-weird apes. That's what you have to remember.
>It's just like any other animal. As long as you know how to behave that keeps them from attacking you, then you will be okay.
This is it! This is the part that drives me nuts! I can't predict them for shit! There's always something you can say to a person that will make them seriously mad, and I have no idea what it is. I fucked that up plenty as a kid, which is probably why I stopped talking to people. Some pavlovian conditioning fuckery probably happened and now my head's all screwed up.
>>
>>24302948
I will eat the shit out of you. Text or not there are still teeth and eyes behind your screen.
>>
>>24302998
>Words have become harder for me to say, and i fear that eventually i'll go mute
Oh god this is happening to me as well. I've been screwing up which words I use and the directions I say sentences in, and sometimes when I type I'll forget what I just typed and have to re-read it and it doesn't look like it means anything, or it just looks like word salad even though it's a real sentence. I wonder if this is a disease that happens.
>>
Do some kind of martial arts, it'll make u mich more confident
>>
>>24303118
I think it is. The brain just degrades or something. I'd love to get checked to see what it is
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.