[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT relationships >Be me >In a relationship for 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16
File: gf.png (11 KB, 413x251) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
11 KB, 413x251
ITT relationships

>Be me
>In a relationship for 4 years
>gf is solid 8/10 qt 3.14
>She is pretty normie
>1 year into relationship get DUI
>Since then everything has gone downhill
>gf always thinks I'm lying no matter what
>Always guilts me into thinking relationship problems are always my fault
>The sex used to be awesome now it's just as bland as jacking off
>Feel emotionless about her

What the fuck is my problem brobots?
I'm supposed to be living the dream yet I feel like shit about the whole thing
I feel like I'm just staying bcuz comfy
I'm too fucking betakek to end the relationship even if I wanted.

Pic related
>>
>>24302669
You should cheat on her. Then she will love you forever.
>>
File: wewlad.png (10 KB, 428x426) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
10 KB, 428x426
>>24302669
kill yourself op
thiscommentisoriginalipromise
>>
File: 1447627401120.jpg (19 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1447627401120.jpg
19 KB, 600x434
>>24302787
How the fuck does that change anything
She would just hate me and I don't really want that tbqfh familio
I just don't want to be stuck in this cycle of feeling bored and depressed with my relationship anymore
>>
File: 1352885988979.png (4 KB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1352885988979.png
4 KB, 161x149
>>24302669

>DUI

>managed to wriggle out of one of those with reckles driving since it was a shitty gravel road but seriously that ordeal sucks. I just do drugs now which is easier for driving but it is rediculous the moral high ground and prejudice people will take towards people caught for that when statistically just about every adult acohol consuming citizen is pretty likely to have driven drunk at some point.

Don't take shit from a bitch. She thinks you are lying all the time which is unreasonable and is trying to cause/conjure/blame relationship issues on you which is generally a point to start taking caution in my experience.

I really don't have any advice because I generally will just cruise control through a bad/failing relationship giving less and less of a fuck until breakup.
>>
>>24302944

I don't know why I greentexted that second part what is wrong with me
>>
File: 1447654053951.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1447654053951.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>24302944
Goddamnit man my fucking DUI rammed me

>2 days in jail
>Shit tier blow-thing installed in my car
>8,000 dollars
>68 hours in classes / therapy bullshit

fucking wrecked my anus

The shit tier part is I drove drunk because she called me frantic because I passed out on my couch
>she demanded I came to her
>got in car
>pulled over for tail light out
>recieve DUI
>She yells at me

not to mention I fucking saw her drive drunk home like 5 times before hand

This triggers me on a tumblr feminist level RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: TDs2e3_vaughn.jpg (37 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
TDs2e3_vaughn.jpg
37 KB, 600x416
>>24303084

I feel for you dude I'm very fortunate to have avoided the robo-blow thing though they still took/restricted my liscence. It sucks but it is eventually all behind you. Besides the ammount of bullshit you get from people or how society tries to shame you, it is becoming less of an impact to get one (besides the time and money) since more and more people get them because police are better at catching people. Thats been my experience at least. I don't know anything.

I really wouldn't know what to do with the girl though, but it sounds like it isn't the best, and you'll have to sit and take some time by yourself and ask at what point is it still worth it.
You could try bringing it up with her in a non-argumentative way, if she isn't receptive or understanding to a degree that is pretty telling itself.
>>
File: killme.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>24303435
She's generally a pretty level headed person.
Like for real she could be fucked up by her entire life and still shake it off.
But the second I try and say something about our relationship she's up in arms
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 519x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 519x415
Peope that drive drunk should have their license revoked on the very first DUI. And if caught driving without a license, they should be thrown in jail for a minimum of 5 years, drunk or not. There literally is no excuse.
>>
>>24303466

goddamn. Is she attractive?
>>
File: 1447656007172.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1447656007172.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>24303494
How old are you kiddo
I assume not old enough to drink
About 90% of anyone who has had an alcoholic beverage has driven intoxicated you fucking moron.
>>
>>24303512
Goddamnit she's extremely attractive imo
Ass of a goddess and double D tiddies
Very nice grill
But after you have sex in the same 2 positions for like 3 times a year it becomes just as complacent and boring as using your hand
>>
>>24303533
Even if that were true, then I am also of the opinion that all 90% of those faggots shouldn't have a license. Fuck anyone that drives drunk. I have a license, a car, have gotten shitfaced on many occasions. Still not inconsiderate or lacking self awareness enough to be the shittiest of human beings that think driving while intoxicated is even remotely all right.
>>
>>24303579
idk why I said 3 times a year,
meant, "for three years straight"
w/e
>>
File: 1446515052258.jpg (15 KB, 314x277) Image search: [Google]
1446515052258.jpg
15 KB, 314x277
>>24303494

seriously, fuck off, no one is advocating driving while intoxicated here, its just basic reality.
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>24303594
Moralfag get out pls
>>
The problem is that she's taking you for granted. Women bitch at or starfish guys they are anxious about keeping.

Don't take her shit and do meet some other women. You don't have to fuck them just getting some female attention that isn't bitchy and aggressive can do wonders for your state of mind and confidence. You should probably point out how she can be a better gf as well to get rid of her complacency.
>>
>>24302669
Men will put up with anything just to be fucking an 8/10, lek.

>b-but its not da lookzzzz!!!!11
>>
File: cuckgoggles.jpg (97 KB, 832x634) Image search: [Google]
cuckgoggles.jpg
97 KB, 832x634
>>24303594
>>24303494
you rn tbqfh familio
>>
>>24303607
>just basic reality
>muh statistics

You fuck off. If 90% of people do it, then it is literally normiest shit ever.
>>24303614
It has nothing to do with morals, what the fuck. I don't what you fucking apes killing me because your pea-size brain thinks it's okay to get behind the wheel after drowning yourself in bourbon.
>>
>>24303654
Women *don't bitch at or starfish guys they are anxious about keeping.
>>
>>24303654
>The problem is that she's taking you for granted.
She's 8/10, she doesn't need OP's sorry ass. Maybe OP should deal with it.
>>
File: Albedo_015.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Albedo_015.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>24303672
Found the basement dweller
>>
File: 1423188262519.gif (100 KB, 231x444) Image search: [Google]
1423188262519.gif
100 KB, 231x444
>>24303739
>Maybe OP should deal with it.
That is how you get kucked.
>>
>>24303686
>Hurr durr am smart
>Hurr durr I never did anything wrong because I never leave my parent's house where I've been sheltered to shit
>Hurr durr muh opinions r superiror
>Hurr durr ur not allowed to do anything by accident

Bait detected
>>
>>24302669
These relationship feelerinos are complex pls bear with me anons. Posted in a different thread, this is very stream of consciousness.

I can't wait to see you, hold your hand, make love to you over break. I can't believe it's been almost two years since I've seen you,

Your boyfriend is a stupid hippie SJW faggot and if we end up having an orgy I'm going to fuck him in the ass so hard and break his rectum. I will also not respect his pronouns either, they/them isn't even grammatically correct.

How do you think your relationship is stable being open, when you were always strongly hinting to be closed with me?

I'm so sorry I picked her over you. It is the worst mistake I have ever made and I am so sorry I hurt you and I wasn't there for you. I am going to try my hardest to have you fall in love with me again, and I will try my best to do it honestly without manipulating you, but it will probably happen anyway and I am already somewhat doing it.

You've been SJW indoctrinated, I miss the days we laughed about the Jews and sperged out memes. I don't want to call you by that hippie non binary name when we make love, that's what that faggot calls you, your real name is so beautiful, it means "pure" and that's what you are, despite all those horrible things that have happened to you.

I'm going to grind, work hard, and study all day until the life I envision for us can be okay .
>>
>>24303691
I would think so but then the second I tried breaking up with her (a few times) she acted like her whole life flashed before her fucking eyes.

>>24303739
She really doesn't fucking need me and we would probably both be better off without each other but here I am still in this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 965x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 965x543
>>24303829
>by accident

Fucking kek. I can see it now

>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>SIR, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!
>I GOT DRUNK, FELL INTO A MOVING CAR AND ENDED UP ON THE HIGHWAY

Wew, lads. The mental gymnastics people have to go through to rationalize their shitty decisions.
>>
>>24303870
I legit drove 2 miles down the street 10mph under the speed limit, pulled over for tail light being out

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>24303902
>2 miles
>decided to drive drunk inatead of walking
>total freak accident

OH GOD PLEASE KEEP GOING MY SIDESSSSS
>>
>>24303857
>She really doesn't fucking need me and we would probably both be better off without each other but here I am still in this shit
You're still there because shes so hot.
>>
>>24303857
>I would think so but then the second I tried breaking up with her (a few times) she acted like her whole life flashed before her fucking eyes.

might actually mean she really values you. Maybe wait until she brings up some relationship stuff... Or if you have to initiate it yourself just take all the blame when she tries to turn it on you, better just let her have that if it means you can get the stuff in your head into words for her to hear. Don't make it to be your fault or her fault kind of thing just state them to be things you are having trouble with and that you want to work on them/do something about them. If you can't get to that conversation that really sucks because that is the best way to work on things like that. Generally though you need to change you two's routine, start doing things you haven't done. I've also found it helps if you see a partner less often it kinda makes the time together more meaningful, but you guys could be living together at this point so I dunno. That is also harder to do without talking to her about it.

This is all if its still worth being with her obviously. Though with good looks its always hard to quit.
>>
File: 1441616067666.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1441616067666.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>24303749
>implying it isnt true roastie/whiteknight
>>
Well first, you are a liar.
"GF is a solid 8/10"

So you can go fuck yourself.

Second, just break up.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.