[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >walking around university area >see qt3.14 Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 10
File: chink34.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
chink34.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
>be me
>walking around university area
>see qt3.14 Asian girl on bus when I'm walking on sidewalk (she's like 9/10 maybe 10/10
>she looks out the window at me and I look at her
>I don't look at her constantly because I don't want to be a creep
>but I glance at her a few times
>she is looking at me the whole time not even trying to hide it
>she must think I am a qt or something
>she is qt3.14 as fuck perfection
>tfw I didn't get to talk to her
WHY EVEN LIVE? FUCK THIS.

Then I walked around some more and noticed how white girls are getting really fat. I thought that the fat acceptance movement was just a Tumblr meme that /pol/ made a big deal about, but I think there is actually something to it, people must be actually serious about the whole fat acceptance thing, and as a result people are getting fat. ALL THE FUCKING WHITE GIRLS ARE FAT NOW. When I was in high school like 96% of the girls were thin. Now a few years later, and only like 50% of white girls are thin, soon thin white girls will be a rarity. Only the Asian girls are still thin. Only Asian girls still care about taking care of themselves.
>tfw no qt3.14 Asian gf
pls help /r9k/ how can I meet an Asian qt? And what should I have done differently to meet that girl on the bus? Should I have made a heart with my hands? Should I have kept looking at her? Motioned her to get off the bus? I WANT TO MEET AN ASIAN QT, how can I?

Also, if I go up to an Asian girl walking on the sidewalk in the university area and say "hey, you're cute" (I'm not fat, some girls find me attractive, I don't think I come off as really creepy but I probably come off as somewhat awkward just because I'm antisocial as fuck) how would a girl take that? Assuming I do it confidently and not beta-ly or creepily of course
>>
)
That should do the trick
>>
>>24302368
Thanks anon but I don't think fixing my parenthesis will make me meet the cute girl from the bus. How could I have met her? What should I have done differently? pls help me
>>
pls help me robots~
>>
>>24302336
>Should I have made a heart with my hands?

That would have been slick.
>>
>>24302930
She would think it's cute though right? not creepy or weird? I think a white girl would think I'm a faggot for doing that because white girls are stupid degenerate filth, but I think an Asian girl would find it cute. but then what? How could I get her to get off the bus?
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING /r9k/ HOW TO MEET GIRLS

ARE YOU DENSE??? GO TO ANOTHER BOARD WE DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24303048
B-but you could at least try to help? p-pls anon
>>
>>24302336
>looks at Asian qt
>doesn't talk to her
>WHYYYY CANT I MEET AN ASIAN GIRL
Cause you're an actual homosexual.
>>
I wonder if a guy have over thought talking to me like this. I doubt it.
>>
>>24302336
hey I just saw your post on /pol/
good luck getting a gf
>>
>>24303267
She was in a bus and I was outside on the sidewalk, how could I have talked to her?
>>24303297
Are you a girl and are you Asian? Post pic (even if you're not Asian)
also since you are a girl can you advise me on how to meet Asian girls? At the university that's pretty close to where I live there are a lot of Asians and I even know the area that they hang out a lot but if I see them walking on the sidewalk how can I meet one? can I just walk up to her and tell her she's cute?
>>
>>24303333
Thanks anon~
checked btw
>>
File: fat by race.jpg (67 KB, 782x321) Image search: [Google]
fat by race.jpg
67 KB, 782x321
>>24302336
>soon thin white girls will be a rarity.
It already is a rarity, Anon.

People just pretend that being fat is "average" now and being thin is "unhealthy." It's fucking bonkers.
>>
>>24302336
I crossed paths with this demure asian girl while I was walking down a hall. I regret not at least waving to her or something but she was such a cutie...
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1073x1455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1073x1455
>>24303341
I'm a girl but I'm not Asian but I have some good advice.
The only advice I can give to you is ask out as many girls are you can until one of them says yes. Most of them will say no but eventually one will say yes. Every cute Asian girl you see, ask her out.
>>
>>24303440
not him, but should I really be asking out random strangers I see because they are cute?
seems like it would be seen as super creepy
>>
>>24303440
not him but wont he become "that guy who hits on asian girls"?
>>
>>24303404
I wish we could force-send our stupid fat white sluts to China, where they could be starved in special re-education camps.
>>
>>24303404
>black
>72.7%
But usually it's only female niggers that are fat. Male niggers are usually pretty slender.
>>24303415
>tfw I know this feel so well
>>24303440
This is a good advice but how should I go about asking her out? If I see a cute Asian girl on the sidewalk can I just walk up to her and say "hey, you're cute" or is there a better way? And is it better to go to the girls alone, or the girls walking in a group of a few girls? I know where a lot of Asian girls hang out at the university so I can go and could talk to like 100 Asian girls in an hour, I just don't know how to best approach them
Thank you based femanon
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1084x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1084x814
>>24303458
The only way to get women is to actually ask them out...There is no way around it.
Every Asian girl you see ask for her number and just accept that most of them will reject you but after a month or so one will eventually say yes.
>>
>>24303458
Think about it this way: A cute girl walks up to you and asks you out because she thinks you are cute. Do you find this super creepy or do you like her confidence and say yes?
And usually people don't even talk about guys liking confidence, they talk about girls liking confidence
So I think the femanon has a point...
I'm OP btw so I'm just theorizing, maybe femanon can provide input
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1067x1357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1067x1357
>>24303495
Go up to them alone because if they're in a group they're just going to giggle and make fun of you with their friends. If you see some random Asian girl sitting alone just say "I noticed that you are really cute. I wanna get to know you better, can I have your number?" She's probably going to say no but you should accept that
>>
>>24303543
Thank you based femanon. I am antisocial and it would feel awkward to me to start a conversation with that many words, could I instead just say "hey, you're cute" or even just "hey" and then wait for her reply before I say anything else?
>>
>>24303609
I've heard that girls get cold approached like 10 times a week and almost always reject it on accounts of being really awkward , but this was in a city

IDK anon, I am dubious of this approach myself
maybe try it in a social place where people are excepting to meet more people like a bar or a club
not that I would go to these places myself either
>>
>>24303644
not him but I don't like clubs or bars or even really the people who would go to such places so does that mean I'm shafted
>>
>>24303644
So you think it's necessary to say the wordier conversation starter like in >>24303543?
I hate bars and clubs, pretty much my only option is come across one on the sidewalk, or maybe in a university building (I'm not a student but I could still go in the student union building or library or whatever, and I am the same age as college students so it wouldn't be werid, I walk around there a lot)
>>
This thread reminds me of that anon who tried picking up tons of girls and he eventually became infamous for it in his area.
>>
>>24303683
yeah me neither

>>24303695
just as clueless as you anon, I guess try it and see if it works
>>
>>24303683
It just means that 99% of whites are out and 99.99% of blacks are out. Asians are perfect for you!
>>
>>24302336
post pic op. lets see if youre attractive
>>
>>24303743
also 99% of the places people meet eachother are out...
>>
>>24303730
Are you the femanon? Either way thank you
>>24303750
I don't want to post a pic here but at least some girls think I am, a girl on the sidewalk randomly complimented me 2 weeks ago and girls have said similar things to me in the past.
>>
>>24303765
only of the places where degenerates meet each other
>>
>>24303799
>Are you the femanon? Either way thank you
nope, just another guy like you

>girl on the sidewalk randomly complimented me 2 weeks ago
I really hope you striked up a conversation and got to know her, and got her number if she was cute
>>
>>24303820
I don't know where non-degenerates meet I mostly stay in my home
>>
>>24303750
>implying he isn't one of those ugly racist autists who believe whites are superior but goes for Asian women because they're more attainable (ie, can't get a white woman) and deals with his cognitive dissonance by blaming feminism
>>
>>24303875
that stereotype doesn't exist
>>
Well asians are after a white guy no matter what so all you had to do was walk up and say hello and start a convo then ask her out for that night and number and then fuck her and all your dreams come true at that point.
>>
>>24303834
>I really hope you striked up a conversation and got to know her, and got her number if she was cute
No I just said "thank you" and kept walking
>>
>>24304249
*sad trombone note*
was she cute?
>>
>>24304015
Do Asian girls generally desire white guys? And how could I have gotten the girl on the bus? It's not as simple as walking up to her and talking because she was in a bus and I was outside
>>
OK OP I will help you, but first you must tell me: are you of northern european descent, tall, and attractive?
>>
>>24304274
hey, not OP but I am of northern European descent, tall, and attractive
kissless, hugless, virgin
will be listening for your advice
>>
>>24304265
Yes but not extremely so, about average imo. Our conversation was literally word for word
>I love your hair!
>Thank you
>It's fantastic!
*I keep walking*
I didn't sound like a beta or awkward or anything when I said thank you, but I am sure I came off as uninterested, I probably sounded "curt" or something like that. I didn't know what else to say or do. Plus I am bad at friendships so it makes me hesitant to even start friendships, even if I had known what to say to go about meeting her
>>
>>24304295
Unfortunately if that's true then you have aspergers, and there is no helping you. I'm sorry
>>
>>24304304
ahhh you could have definitely done something there
you were supposed to
but hey, I probably would have messed that up too in the same exact way
>>
>>24304274
Nordic. Pretty tall. Fairly attractive I think. Depends on the girl's preferences of course
>>
File: farnese.jpg (379 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
farnese.jpg
379 KB, 1024x768
>>24302336
>tfw i got added from an r9k steam thread and it turned out to be a gril
follow your dreams, anon
>>
File: 1434926086448.png (18 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1434926086448.png
18 KB, 914x1091
>>24304330
Great, then pic related is my advice
>>
>>24302336
Here you go, faggot.

Volunteer for program with your school's study abroad office. There should be something where you are there to >help international students get acclimated to the environment.

In practice this means making time to socialize with them. From there, move on to friendship and potentially relationship.

People, and especially Asian grils because of people like you, are keen to sniff out bullshit, so make a genuine effort to enjoy spending time with your newfound social circle for the sake of enjoying their company.

Good luck and godspeed. Also, try joining an amateur sports team. Those things are an opportunity to learn valuable social skills and I can guarantee that these teams will throw some parties and are happy to be the wingman for a teammate.
>>
>>24303440
This is how you get labelled a creep and fail utterly, you stupid "MGTOW"

What you should do is try to have conversations with people on the street. This can be normal, "how's the weather" stuff when standing in line. If it goes well, and it should because most people like talking about themselves, you may then and only then ask for a number or similarly actually "hit on" the girl
>>
>>24304330
>fairly attractive

doubt.jpg
>>
>>24304322
Had I wanted to meet her or get her number or whatever, how should I have responded?
>>
>>24304570
if you asked me now I would have responded "wow thats cute .... I like your _______" IDK then it would be based on her response

IDK how you transition that t b h, ask what she is doing that day and then get her number or something?
>>
>>24304350
I'm happy for you anon~
>>24304362
What? I don't get it
>>24304430
I am not a student though, I walk around the university area sometimes because I like that area. I'm the same age as college students though
>>24304466
But how can I start the conversation? I never stand in lines for stuff or anything, I just like walking around, so how can I approach a cute Asian girl who's just walking down the sidewalk at the university?
>>24304481
Girls seem to think so sometimes.
>>
>>24304602
That sounds good. Given that I am an antisocial faggot, what if I had instead of just saying "thank you" and kept walking, I had instead stopped, made eye contact, and said "thank you" in a really sincere way? Do you think she would have then said something more to carry a conversation?
>>
I'm an asian dude with a pretty 8/8 qt.314 azn gf.

I tried making friends with international students, but they were all so cliquey that I couldn't fit in even though I speak fluent japanese and chinese.

Pretty much gave up and was about to resign to the 5/10 white girl that lives across from me, but then I met this one korean dude in the anime club, he was a fob but had amazing english for one.

We start playing league of legends, he asks to invite a friend.. and it turns out to be a qt.314 korean girl that goes to our school.

anime club got me a qt.314 gf
>>
>>24304627
thats better but not great
I think its important to say something that has a natural response to it

thank you is kind if a dead end in the conversation
>>
>>24304641
Nice!
>>24304663
But if I say thank you sincerely and stop and look at her, then it hands the conversation to her, it's all on her to say something. She started the conversation now she is obligated to continue it and if she doesn't say anything then she's being the awkward one. So this way I can force her to make conversation. If I say "thank you I like your ..." then she can just say thank you, then its back on me, which is bad because I am bad at conversation
>mfw I imagine normalfags coming to /r9k/ and reading this thread
>mfw I don't have a face
>>
>>24304613
You're going to be met with more success than failure just approaching. What I was describing was just a way of building social skills.

The problem with these azns is simple: they are cliquey, typically bad at English, and embarrassed by this. They will not want to talk to you under the best of circumstances, before anything about you as a person comes into play. You are fighting a ridiculously uphill battle without having someone on the inside to get you into the right social circle.
>>
>>24304698
Excuse me, I meant more failure than success.
>>
>>24304697
hahaha thats a good point
maybe your thank you method could work

I wonder how she would even respond to that
what do you think she would say?
>>
>>24304698
>You're going to be met with more success than failure just approaching
You mean just walking up to a girl on the sidewalk and starting a conversation has a >50% chance of being successful?
>You are fighting a ridiculously uphill battle without having someone on the inside to get you into the right social circle.
Having someone "on the inside" or becoming part of a social circle is not really an option for me, I have to find a way to just meet a cute Asian girl on my own without help, like meeting one on the sidewalk or seeing one in the student union and sitting down next to her or something

Also is it weird to randomly sit down next to a cute girl and start talking to her? I remember when I was in school a few years ago a really cute literal 10/10 sat down next to me (I was sitting on a bench thing outside at the university reading a textbook or doing homework or something) and she said "feel free to say no, but can I borrow your phone?"
I truthfully told her that I didn't have a phone with me (I wonder if she even believed me lol) but fuck she was cute, and she sat down next to me before saying anything and acted really sweet, I wonder if she was trying to meet me or get my number or something.
>>
>>24304744
see >>24304709

You are very close to be shit out of luck unless you meet an asian-american.
>>
>>24304719
>what do you think she would say?
Considering our conversation was
>I love your hair!
>thank you
>It's fantastic!
How I imagine it would have gone is
>I love your hair!
>*make eye contact and say sincerely* thank you
>It's fantastic!
And then it's back to me... so it basically would have gone the same. lol
But then at least I am facing her, eye contact is made, and she started the conversation so it's obvious she is interested, so I can non-creepily continue talking to her. But then idk what to say.
But maybe if I had made eye contact, stopped walking,a nd really sincerely thanked her, she would have said something more than just "it's fantastic". She's obviously better at approaching people she is interested in than I am so maybe she would have made real conversation with me and asked for my number or something, idk lulz
>>
>>24304768
>You are very close to be shit out of luck unless you meet an asian-american.
If you mean an Asian living in the US then that's the whole point of this thread... meeting one.
>>
>>24304789
Pardon me, I assumed OP was going for "fresh off the plane" Asian asians
>>
>>24304807
just say fresh of the boat, everyone knows what you mean and its not autistic
>>
>>24304818
Thanks senpai. I'm not so clever at this late hour
>>
>>24304807
OP here and I don't really care how long she's been here, just one who is 100% Asian and kawaii and qt3.14 and preferably Japanese
>>
>>24304893
Sorry m80. You're fetishizing, in a way that won't fly for an actual relationship.

You're in love with the idea of a relationship rather than an actual person.

Once you fix that, you might have a shot
>>
OP here and I still want to know what I could have done to meet the cute girl in the bus
>>
>>24304893
fobs qt3.14s are by far the hardest to get, they are pretty much all locked up by very rich asian chads.

aim for an average looking, American raised one. super hot ones are fetished so much that all chads aim for them.
>>
>>24304269
Yes, there are a pile of resources online about how to talk to girls, probably best to research
>>
>>24304939
I won't have a relationship with a girl just because she is a qt3.14 Japanese girl though. She would have to have a compatible personality and the same values as me. I still want to meet qt3.14 Japanese girls though and maybe one would turn into a relationship, maybe not. Either way I want to know how to meet them. And it's not uncommon at all for relationships to start just because one person thinks the other is a qt and asks for their number, the relationship only works out if they end up being compatible people looks aside. Of course I don't expect this to be any different. When I meet a qt3.14 Japanese girl she may or may not be a good match for me, I want to meet her regardless and find out
>>
>>24304744
>Also is it weird to randomly sit down next to a cute girl and start talking to her?

NO. Its weird if you don't
>>
>>24304949
But the non-degenerate ones don't want chads, they want people like me instead
>>24304950
But how could I have talked to that girl specifically?
>>
>>24304977
>But how could I have talked to that girl specifically?
run after the bus and when it stops bang on the door
explain to the driver that you left something on it

walk off with the girl in your arms
>>
>>24304976
Are you being sarcastic or serious?
>>
>>24304984
maybe but what's a better option?
>>
>>24304893
>>preferably japanese
this weeaboo
>>
>>24304996
run in front of the bus, and when it hits you the girl might come out to see if you're okay
>>
>>24305009
So what if I am a weaboo?
>>
>>24304969
>I still want to meet qt3.14 Japanese girls though and maybe one would turn into a relationship, maybe not

Be more like this. I occasionally chit chat in a combination of broken Japanese and simple English with a group of several qt Japanese girls at my school. Pleasant company is fulfilling in itself.

There is a difference between finding certain features and mannerisms attractive and being in love with the idea of those characteristics. Phrases like what you said earlier bother me because I once had a similar mindset.

Then I had friends that started introducing me to girls and giving me a bit of coaching in how to not be a total autist. But there are certain realities to dealing with people as people that can't be captured in step-by-step plans to get into women's pants.

That "people experience" is the difference between normies and robots.

>>24305009
Ain't nothing wrong with that. It's a preference, just like preferring Brunettes or Brazilian girls for equally petty reasons.
>>
>>24302336
She caught you looking at her then stared you out to show her dominance in an effort to scare you away from creeping on her in the future.
>>
After reading this thread no one has yet told op that he cant just dump the conversation on them.

Its literally a game of word tennis op. You say basic shit for like 5 sentances even and that makes you seem less of a random person to just say no to.

This is good to practice with random people you see as its what you will be instantly judged on and if they are random people who the fuck cares what you say or they say. You just want to be able to seem slightly socible even for just a small talk.
>>
>>24305099
I gave OP this advice, which he promptly ignored
>>
>>24305082
>Be more like this.
I didn't mean the thread any other way, I don't expect to go up to a random Japanese girl and expect the first one I meet to be my perfect waifu. But I'll never meet my perfect waifu if I don't start meeting girls so I have to know how to do that.
>Pleasant company is fulfilling in itself.
I agree, even if we are only friends I still want to meet qt3.14 Japanese girls.

Regardless, I want to meet qt3.14 Japanese girls. And whatever becomes of it becomes of it. I just have to know how to approach them. I want to just go up to them and tell them they are cute, and then we can be friends and maybe just friends or maybe one will be my waifu.
>>24305099
But I can't just say 5 sentences without even giving her a chance to say anything. So what should I start with? Can I go up to a girl on the sidewalk and say "hey you're cute" then wait for her response then say something else and make a conversation with her?
>>
>beyond 1970
>attracted to asians

Op you're a beta because you like asians. Rid yourself of your yellow fever
>>
>>24305155
Go back to facebook Chad
>>
>>24305146
TENNIS

That means going back and forth with "basic shit", things like weather, "hello," basic and non-prying personal questions. Did you not read?
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 960x960
>>24305175
far from chad. Just advice from an asian
>>
>>24305146
Word tennis mang you say something than hopefully she says something back.

5 Times might help see if shes trying to run away or staying for a chat.

>>24305124
Maybe he just needed it to be stressed.

Ever watch real tennis op? It would be shit if you just watched one player fail to hit the ball back for the whole game. While if he shakily hit it back its far better than nothing.
>>
>>24304969
drop the fertilization really quick, girls can sense that really fast.

my gf is a cs major (aka surrounded by beta white guys hitting on her). and she can easily sense the weebs with major yellow fever. They always say shit like "so how was your weekend", "how was your project", in a super beta way.

just talk to them normally and never mention anything about how you're super attracted to asians
>>
>>24305226
That's what I told him. I'm, by no means a pussy slayer, but I know enough about people to inform him that his demeanor, even through anonymous text, seems creepy and thirsty as fuck. And that grils are very perceptive about that
>>
>>24305226
*fetishization
>>
>>24305247
fertilization could still work if you were saying "drop the shit" in a poetic way
>>
>>24305246
>>24305226
Opie it all depends on how you appear. If you look good you wont come across as creepy no matter what you say.

Post a picture of your face please. If youre too butt ugly woek on your appearance becore you approach her
>>
>>24305212
I did read, the point is how to start that... like I said.
>>
>>24305219
>Word tennis mang you say something than hopefully she says something back.
But how to start it with a random girl on the sidewalk?
>>
>>24305285
I don't want to post a pic here but I know that girls sometimes find me attractive, I'm not fat or chubby at all, and I look kind of viking-ish (which I know some Asian girls aren't into because they want feminine faggot guys, but some Asian girls are into it).
>>
>>24305302
How do you talk to your family over everyday stuff?

Start with that. As other have mentioned, there are hundreds of pages worth of online instruction in how to become a conversationalist
>>
File: Secondary Mio Reserve 18.jpg (58 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
Secondary Mio Reserve 18.jpg
58 KB, 300x356
>>24305336
you sound like an expert
how many gfs do you have?
>>
>>24305336
I never start conversations with my family unless I have something specific and important to say in which case I say it, otherwise I only converse if they start the conversation. And the only thing specific and important I have to say to a cute girl on the sidewalk is that she's cute, anything else is just saying random stuff for the sake of talking to her, I never do that with family.
>>
>>24305217
Meh. I'm no beta and I find plenty of asian girls hot as fuck. They're better at everything than North American girls.
>>
>>24305370
Okay, i thought you meant asian girls living in america aka asian-americans. Carry on. Asian-americans are trash avoid them like you would avoid an arab
>>
This is the best thread on /r9k/ today
>>
>>24305348
Two, I'm currently single. Neither ended on bad terms. One was simply due to moving to a different state. For the other one, the romance was not really there (and to be honest, I wasn't ready for it) and we drifted apart after several months of making time to get together. We're still friends.

My specific expertise comes from being friends with several fob Asians.

I was significantly helped along the way by joining a fraternity filled with normies who appreciated my company and were willing to help a brother out when it came to relationships
>>
>look up yt vid of how to talk to asian girls
>video by asian girl
>she says that the first part of it is talking to the girl unless you're a weird person and stalk her on facebook instead of actually talking to her and then you should stop being a bad person
>tfw I'm a bad person
>>
>>24305455
If you dont look good none of that shit matters desu senpai
>>
>>24305478
I do look good anon
At least girls think I do
>>
>>24305496
Post pics. Furthermore, looks only get you so far if you can't talk to people, let alone a girl with whom you want to experience some intimacy
>>
>>24305514
I already said a few times I'm not posting pics but girls compliment me sometimes so obviously they think I look good.
The point of this thread is to make me so I can talk to people.
If I see a cute Asian girl on the sidewalk how should I approach her?
>>
>>24305528
>on the sidewalk how should I approach her?
Do people really do this shit in America or people now think it's normal be ause YouTube pranksters have been doing it?
>>
>>24305564
Does it matter if it's normal?
>>
>>24305654
Yea it does because shell be turned off by how weird and sudden it is. Unless youre good looking enough for her to talk to you
>>
>>24305528
"Pardon me, but where is the nearest [building]"

This building should be something that you can segue into a conversation about it, like a coffeeshop or a bookstore.

However, doing this on the sidewalk requires nerves and balls of steel.
>>
>>24305673
And the alternative is doing nothing? So then so what if it doesn't work? It leaves me back where I was to begin with.
>>
>>24303726
oh damn, that's something to avoid
>>
>>24305729
You're probably going to fail, and fail again and again and again.

If failure scares you, you picked the wrong course of action
>>
>>24305810
Failure doesn't scare me, I will not fail
>>
File: 1432680191281.png (218 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
1432680191281.png
218 KB, 347x346
>>24303440
FUCK OFF NIGGERBOO
>>
>>24303726
could be me
>>
>>24302336
Go away white pig. Keep your hands away from our women
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.