[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait so actually how common is sexual attraction to young girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: islam-pedophilia.jpg (53 KB, 359x355) Image search: [Google]
islam-pedophilia.jpg
53 KB, 359x355
wait so actually how common is sexual attraction to young girls (pedo, 5-12)?

is it really THAT uncommon to have these feelings?

cos I got a feeling that like MOST guys find these ages sexually attractive, but they all just pretend they don't
>>
Its pretty rare. What you're feeling is the delusion that your thoughts are normal. If you look at racists, they imagine that everyone hates other races but suppresses it to be politically correct. Psychopaths believe that other people are pretending to have emotions and feel sad, or that empathy is a ruse.

You think your patterns of thought are normal because it is all you've ever known. You conceal your pedophilia in public and act like normal. Then, you notice that everyone else acts normal, so you falsely assume that everyone else secretly harbors pedophiliac thoughts. This is a logical failure known as affirming the consequent. The truth of A implies B, so you assume the truth of B implies A - in reality, this isn't so. (A is concealed pedophilia, B is normal behavior)
>>
>>24302187
This sounds too intelligent for an r9k post. Is this a new FBI tactic?
>>
>>24302244
Yes.
It is. Just ignore him.
>>
>>24302066
Just an FYI that pic isnt of a pedo wedding. Its some mexican ceremony and those guys are uncles/chaperones for those girls.
>>
>>24302187
ok op here

how do you know it's me that's doing the 'delusion that your thoughts are normal' and not actually yourself?

like, this is an epistimological issue. how could you have more information on people's private desires than I do? if they're private desires, in the same way mine are, then... there's literally no way of knowing how common they are

I think it's you that is delusional. you're just *assuming* that these desires are uncommon, because that is the same way you think, and yet you're accusing *me* of doing the very same thing!

like I mean this literally, you have no way of knowing how common this is, and yet you're accusing me of the one being delusional, when it's you yourself who is *asserting* exactly how common it is.

tell me, did you read the minds of everyone and tally up the results? no?

then you have no way of knowing
>>
>>24302495
Of course you can never really know anything for sure. How do you know you aren't just a brain in a vat, etc. All we can really do is increase or reduce our confidence in given propositions. So yes, of course it is possible that everyone is a repressed pedophile and you are normal. It is not, however, likely.

Let's start with some basic common sense. If this were a normal feeling, why would people pretend it was bad? Why would people pretend to find something abhorrent while secretly enjoying it? You might point to closeted homosexuals, but that actually goes against you. The reason they are closeted is because the majority of the population is not homosexual and has long harbored repressive sentiments towards homosexuals - which is exactly what I suggest about pedophiles (They are not the majority).

Another common sense example is the fact that sexual attraction would make no biological sense for prepubescent girls. Indeed, women don't reach the peak of fertility (in terms of health of mother and child) until a window around 16-21.

We can look at other evidence too. How many people say they are pedophiles? Surveys conducted by the FBI and DSM put the numbers at 1-5% (feel free to google for these). How many people are locked up for sexually assaulting children? The number is in the high tens of thousands, but relatively low compared to other criminal types (like drug use) and extremely low compared to the population as a whole. How many people report being molested as a child? Again, these numbers are very low with respect to the population as a whole.

"Maybe the pedophiles don't act on it!" Unlikely, though that still wouldn't explain survey results. People typically have very poor control over their impulses. You don't expect that most people are secretly gay and don't act on it, even though, technically they could be. No, when you have a sexual inclination, typically, you act on it.
>>
>>24303300
>>24303300
Maybe this doesn't persuade you. As I suggested, it is possible that this is wrong. However, it is based on evidence that should make you more confident that pedophiles are in fact a minority. Unless you can share better evidence against the notion. Can you?

If not, then simply surrender to the basic and unsurprising truth. Pedophilia is uncommon.
>>
I think most men find 11-14 year olds attractive.
>>
>>24303394
Nope, they don't.
>>
>>24302187
No, people believe that its wrong to be racist but still deep down they know they are which is why white guilt liberals exist in the first place. It was never White peoples intention to control the rest of the world, it was an effort to share their knowledge with the rest of the world. Non-Whites just feel inferior as a result so they pin it down to racism. Non-Whites should appreciate that some of us are honest, it's nothing to do with hate but more that I want to live in an all white community.
>>
>>24303300
>>24303300
>If this were a normal feeling, why would people pretend it was bad?
Because they don't want other men lusting over their daughters.

Pedo hysteria is a relatively new trend and is met with extreme hostility if you announce it. There is no safe place pedos can go so why would they announce it to the world ?
>>
>>24302187
lol but racism IS normal, it's logical to value people genetically closer to you more. Everyone just suppresses it.

Most men DEFINITELY find girls 3-4 years into puberty attractive, to not makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>24304351

It's that confusion where people think Ephebophilia and pedophilia are the same thing.
>>
>>24304372
I blame americans for that
>>
>>24302066
Idk how common but I'm attracted to them.
>>
>the shilling pedo is back

sage and hide
get fucked by a pitchfork
>>
>>24302187
>If you look at racists, they imagine that everyone hates other races but suppresses it to be politically correct.
a) >implying
b) a lot of people believe they are better than other people which is inherently racist
>>
>>24302066
Those are bridesmaids
>>
>>24302187
>Psychopaths believe that other people are pretending to have emotions and feel sad, or that empathy is a ruse
That's KINDA right. Sometimes people just feel ways because they've been told time and time again to feel that way. There's no way people feel real emotion that often, I barely ever feel it at all, and I act and react to stuff like everyone else.
>>
>>24304467
>believe they are better than other people which is inherently racist
No, it's inherently narcissistic. Racism is thinking your race is superior to other races, not that you're superior to other people. Not all people think either though.
>>
>>24304529
I feel all the time. Love for my family, love for my gf, hate for so many people, mushy shit at mushy times, sad shit at sad times, complicated feels that I couldn't really begin to describe over text. When I'm on 4chan, I don't really feel, with the exception of amusement and frustration.
>>
File: 1445296902149.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445296902149.png
55 KB, 625x626
pedophilia is a mental illness

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18039544

you have lost control over a fetish, one which most men find ridiculous if not disgusting
>>
>>24304572
Keep telling yourself that, senpai.

Fyi: most men think feet are gross. That doesn't mean people attracted to feet have a mental illness.
>>
>>24304351
>lol but racism IS normal, it's logical to value people genetically closer to you more. Everyone just suppresses it.

In the ancestral environment you would have only interacted with your close genetic relations. Humans lived in tribes of one to two hundred people. Every person would have extremely similar genetics. So no, any biological motive for racism is preposterous.

Furthermore, the idea that people can casually deduce genetic similarity between individuals, or that they are basing preferences off of that is absurd. That isn't the source of racism at all. In addition, it isn't logical. Breeding with genetically distant individuals is likelier to result in progeny that are more healthy and fecund.
>>
>>24304529
>edgelord pretending to be a psychopath

Don't hurt me Dexter!
>>
>>24304610
>tfw another worthless roach skitters its way into your trap
>>
>>24304588
What I'm sure he means to say is that distrusting people you think are different from you is natural. It's something you overcome by realizing that they're not different from you and that even if they were, there's no harm that's going to come to you.

Look it up, most republicans and racists and gun nuts suffer from higher than average levels of paranoia. They think the way they do because their brain literally tells that that the world is a scarier place than it is. Look it up, senpai.
>>
I believe it's natural to start being attracted to a girl who has been through puberty, but 5-12 is definitely not natural. Biologically, you are supposed to be attracted to females who you can actually get pregnant, for obvious reasons.

But the whole age 18 thing is just an arbitrary age to be perfectly honest with you family.
>>
Sometimes I wonder when 2 of every 3 of my faps end in loli and figure I have to hurry and fin thin 20 somethings that look underage to get my fix before it becomes dangerous and illegal to like kids.

Then someone posts a pic of actual kids (look, I don't go out much) and I realise how gross real kids are. Thanks for lifting the worry, OP
>>
>>24302066
15 is prime age tbqh, senpai.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.