[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats stopping you guys from killing yourselves? why do you want to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1445747937891.jpg (247 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445747937891.jpg
247 KB, 1366x768
whats stopping you guys from killing yourselves?

why do you want to?
>>
Because after much introspection and objective analysis of my life I found better things to do and less to complain about.
>>
>>24301990
Fighting games are keeping me from killing myself. When sf5 hits it'll be a great time for me, i cant go yet
>>
>>24301990
mostly because I'm too fucking scared to hurt myself in the slightest

basically i r a little bitchmo
>>
>>24301990
>why?
life is unpleasant tedium
>stopping you?
the belief that I will, one day, become able to tolerate it
>>
>>24301990
>whats stopping you guys from killing yourselves?

A combination of spite and morbid curiosity.
>>
>>24301990
>what's stopping you
the guilt of seeing exactly how much money and time my parents have sunk into me
would cause at least 100k of education, food, and other shit to go straight down the toilet and wreck their lives for years if I did it

literally nothing else is keeping me from doing it at this point, I feel dead inside, but I keep going so they don't have to worry
>>
File: 1444027744879.gif (1 MB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1444027744879.gif
1 MB, 472x357
religion.

man but this shit is getting fucking worse.
I dont even want to eat anymore since all food taste exactly the same.
my head hurt all the time and I'm always tired.
if people talk to me, thats feel like tv static
i cant even cry or laugh

my only confortable zone is when I'm sleeping.
>>
Because I'm an immortal darkspawn who reincarnates into the body of any blighted creature upon my death.
>tfw grey wardens won't even vanquish you
>>
>wanting to enjoy at least one good thing before death
>don't want to burden family with money issues

if I'm going to do it I want to be sure that it's not to going to screw over my family's living situation.
>>
>>24301990
Lack of firearm, I failed last time I went for the femoral.
>>
right now I don't want to

you're only ever alive right now, this is the only time that you and me will ever exist

there is no "you", as some sort of stable-over-time entity that has xyz desires (such as wanting to kill itself)

literally you and me exist *as* nothing more than experience, right now. as in we're not people, or humans, or selves. rather what we consist as, the structure of our existence, is 'what is being experienced right now'

nothing exists to desire to kill

there is nothing to kill, there is nothing stable or permanent

death kills nothing
>>
Honestly, nothing is stopping me but my own laziness. I can hardly cut myself anymore, let alone slit my wrists, because I'm a lazy faggot.
>>
>>24301990
Hellfire, and the fact that it is very possible for anyone to just drop dead from a brain aneurysm.
>>
Killing myself takes too much effort.
I'd rather just continue on like a zombie until I slowly die. Hell, I might just fall asleep outside and get murdered, that'd be nice.
>>
>>24302274
>cut
LMAO
what a fucking pussy
cutting does literally nothing but scream for attention
either really kill yourself or fucking deal with it faggot
>>
Because I lack romantic companionship, and reality is very dull when little stimuli makes you feel any emotional response.
>>
File: thranduil4u.jpg (505 KB, 894x1240) Image search: [Google]
thranduil4u.jpg
505 KB, 894x1240
>>24301990
I love playing video games and I love daydreaming and imagining things.

I'm also female and waiting for my elven king to sweep me off my feet. Until then I'm going to try and be good at something.
>>
It's that feeling of, just maybe, if I go on living, some day my life will have purpose... or at least be more bearable.

Basically daydreams.
>>
the responsibility of leaving my grandparents alone and become even more miserable after my mother's death. it's the only connection to her they have left. but i just can't take it anymore. they don't deserve it.

i don't because it would be the pinnacle of me being a selfish cunt. i already am, but taking my own life will ultimately lead up to be the cherry on the cake. i just want to be left alone without anyone facing the consequences of me dying. no matter what i do i can't feel happy. i'm getting sick of it all.
>>
File: 1446960404829.gif (50 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1446960404829.gif
50 KB, 228x228
I'm crippling horrified of death but I don't want to live either.
>>
File: 1447476393897.png (175 KB, 326x305) Image search: [Google]
1447476393897.png
175 KB, 326x305
>>24301990
Well, I donated to a crowdfund for a certain video game, and it hit it's mark, so I can't kill myself before getting to play and pwning some casuals.
>>
File: rotty.png (377 KB, 391x715) Image search: [Google]
rotty.png
377 KB, 391x715
>>24301990
I want to create something. A game, a child, a book or fucking anything. I don't care.

I want to become known.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.