[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw working fast food has made me a little racist >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: 1427081100965.png (556 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427081100965.png
556 KB, 800x600
>tfw working fast food has made me a little racist
>tfw only black people make their orders extra complicated and ask for extra stuff and then get mad when they have to pay extra
>they never speak up at the box
>never have money ready
>always want the bigger pieces of chicken
>always ways want fries extra crispy
>tfw have one lady who demands ice from the front machine and not the one the drive thru uses
>never do it because that's fucking retarded since it all comes from the same ice machine

Who /fastfood/ here?
>>
you fast food workers want to give people cold and stale food because you are lazy. Don't care if you become racist, give me fresh fries.
>>
Yeah that's a black people thing, a couple sat next to us at Friendly's, made sure to complain loudly about the food the entire time just so they wouldn't have to pay. They're worse than jews when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>24302004
This is true too, if Taco Bell is open till 2 am it's not my problem if you work there and have to close. 2-3 times we went with the munchies which is why fucking Taco Bell stays open so late and this mexican pizza was just a cold scoop of beef in between tortilla shells and a handful of tomatoes just stuck on top in one big lump. I threw that shit right on one of their cars too, there were only two so it was at least a 50% chance it was the person who fucked the food up.
>>
>>24302004
I'm actually not that lazy when it comes to food. Just don't be a jerk to the guy making it. People always compliment me about how nice and polite I am.

>>24302022
One lady sat in the drive thru and asked me if we microwave our burgers. I said no even though we do and she didn't believe me. She then unwrapped a burger and ate it in front of me and said "Naw this microwave" then said whatever and sped off.
>>
>>24301975
it's a poors thing more than a race thing, in my experience
>>
>>24302072
>ordering a mexican pizza at 2 am

Have you ever worked fast food? There's only like two people working the night shift. One for the register and a cook. You're fucking retarded if you expect the freshest of food with no help at night.
>>
Tfw I live in rural Florida and niggers know their place down here. It's wonderful.

More stories of uppity nig nogs plz
>>
>>24302157

>tfw urban florida and niggers run amok
>>
have you ever heard a white person ordering coffee?
>>
>>24302094
So you're mad because you get called out on your shit? Fuck off. It's bad enough you serve trash but you also gotta complain 'cause they want their food warm.
>>
>>24301975
>tfw only black people make their orders extra complicated and ask for extra stuff and then get mad when they have to pay extra

>always ways want fries extra crispy

Worked almost 2 years at the fast food king, and these 2 are definitely true.
>>
>>24302147
I'm sorry, but these people have one job and it's to prepare food for the customers. I don't expect the "freshest" but if you expect me to think cold meat and ingredients just thrown into the box out of spite is acceptable you're only defending people who are terrible at their jobs.
>>
>>24302094
>i said no even though we do
lel
how horrible
is this my fate
>>
>>24302004
This is true because I really hated customers. On the fries though, well actually the whole order, just ask for it fresh. So you have to wait an extra 5 minutes, big whoop you impatient faggot.
>>
>>24302022
Friendly's is gross anyway. I see so much white trash and ghetto black people there. It's also the only place I've even gotten food poisoning from. Never went back after that.
>>
if you ever waited in a long line at fastfood, it was because retards ordered everything fresh.
enjoy it, its the land of entitlement.

i've had times where i just pulled a basket of fries out and the person refuses them and wants fresh ones made anyway, they could put the burning fry in their mouth and see its fresh, but since they are entitled, they are going to back up the production so they can get what they want.

enjoy it, it's happening everywhere, not just fastfood. people are sabotaging your experience because they want what they want, enjoy that.
>>
>>24302352
It does kinda suck. Always full of brats and the food takes forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 497x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 497x512
IM BLACK AND I HATE FRIES THAT ARE COLD AND NOT CRISPY. FUCK U FAGGOT. The most disappointing thing is spending 7$ on a meal them you get home and the shit is cold and the bread is hard, but I don't say anything because I know some slut will say "well black people are so wah wah!"
>>
>>24302387
Your food is cold because you drove all the way home with it getting fucking cold in the car. They can't fuckin cook it on the way to your house.
>>
>>24302292
I don't give a shit. If you want to buy this garbage go ahead don't get mad when you're shit doesn't come off of a grill from a 5 star restaurant. Her food was warm by the way.
>>
>>24302264
Old white people who ordered there coffee not black were fucking horrible as well.

>>24302303
Blame the managers and the companies too. We have to make food before hand so it's ready fast. If we make to much(whether our fault or not), it would cost too much money to throw it away and the managers would bitch at you. We only threw it away if it felt or started to look bad. Like I said, just ask for your shit fresh, problem solved.
>>
>>24302387
My Biggs hol up mang you dumb as shit!!!!
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 398x397
>>24302416
If it was not it would be warm when I get home. You lazy pieces of shit think you deserve 15$ an hour?
>>
>>24302425
I'd drop your ass like hot trash if I were your boss.
>>
>>24302445
If it was hot* type anon
>>
>>24302434
I blame the managers for not hiring more fucking people. Every goddamn place I go anymore is horribly understaffed.
>>24302445
I think minimum should be $20 personally to realistically match the cost of living.
>>
>>24301975
Tell me, robot-chef, why do you try to offer me stale, it's-about-to-expire-get-rid-of-it desserts and sides when you take a year and a day to get me my goddamn food?

Do you think I can be bribed or tricked into taking expired ass wings? Or a slice pie that's been sitting in the freezer for 10 months?

How weak do you think I am, robot?
>>
>>24302387
HOW ABOUT GETTING OFF AND EATING IN THE LOBBY IF YOU WANT IT HOT.

Come on rho. Unless you have a heat lamp in your car your food is gonna get cold no matter what. Next time bring some hand warmers and throw them in the bag. This has nothing to do with you being black just stupid.
>>
Used to be a server at Olive Garden.

This goes double for sit-down restaurants. You get double fucked with the insane food requests AND the lack of a fucking tip.

Shitty tip, every time. Olive Garden made me racist.
>>
>>24302381
Yeah, it's like Goldren Corral or Apple Bees in the 90s before they got better.
It's just like a cheap family restaurant so I don't expect much.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 125x125
>>24302493
If you expect to make the same as a newly graduated nurse, you should figure out how to make my fries hot
>>
>>24302457
I don't even make the food you fucking retard. My boss loves me no joke. I've never called out, I'm polite, fast and dependable. Customers love me but you can't please everyone especially whiny bitches like you.
>>
>>24302524
Applebee's got way worse, all those big chains give you less/shittier food, overcooked steak, and all have the same like 5 things (mango chicken, fish tacos, burgers, mandarin salad etc)
>>
>>24302493
>I blame the managers for not hiring more fucking people. Every goddamn place I go anymore is horribly understaffed.

The one I worked at was # wise was staffed fine on paper. You have to count that a ton of people call off every day. When everybody actually show up, there isn't enough shit for them to all do.

Also doesn't help that training at these places suck ass.

>>24302510
This, this so much.
>>
>>24302551
I know how to make your fries hot.

Make em yourself.
>>
>>24302551
Obviously the nurse's wages would go up too. You are exposed to staph daily, why not get fuckin paid?

What is everyone's issue with paying employees a decent wage? Why the fuck do you think we have an immigrant problem, these companies are doing everything they can to skimp as much as possible and no one calls them out on their shit because they are afraid of change.
>>
>tfw work in a restaurant while going to school
>tfw don't work for tips so if you're a prick to me, i can just ignore you and say passive aggressive shit to you the whole time you're in my section.
>>
where I live the white trash is worse than any black person
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 440x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 440x520
>>24302523
>brings out hard as rock bread sticks
>gives me one mint chocolate
>expects a tip
>>
>>24302590
I feel your pain. I told my boss to stop hiring teenagers since they're not dependable. They call out, ask for breaks on a 5 hour shift, slack off and don't clean. I'm tired of it because I have to break my back to pick up the slack.
>>
>>24302570
It's better than it was in the 90s though. It was a fucking dump back then. All the restaurants were gross with shit food. It tastes a little better for cheap food now.
>>
File: 1439275093803.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1439275093803.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>24301975
>mfw Wendy's and McDonalds fuck up my order multiple times in a row
ALL I WANT IS A PLAIN FUCKING CHEESE BURGEE. NO FUCKING MAYO. NO FUCKING LETTUCE. JUST MEAT AND FUCKING CHEESE, FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THAT CAN'T TAKE SUCH A SIMPLE FUCKING ORDER AND FUCK IT UP CONSTANTLY THEN TALK SHIT ABOUT BLACKS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24302764
Its called a mcdouble.
>>
File: my_hidden_anger_pepe.jpg (52 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
my_hidden_anger_pepe.jpg
52 KB, 700x500
>>24302783
I ALWAYS ORDER A PLAN MCDOUBLE. BUT THEY STILL. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP. NO MATTER WHERE I GO IN THIS FUCKING STATE
>>
>Blacks always want sausage or greasy meat only pizzas, will be at the front of a line going out the door and will leave their money in the car, make everyone else wait, and if you try to get someone else's order quickly, they cuss you out and get sassy as fuck. Or they complain about the price as if we aren't selling them for the absolute minimum already. That''s money out of my wallet.
>Allahuakbars make you wash everything in the middle of a dinner rush and stand LITERALLY over the counter top and stare you down for 8-10 minutes and blame you if someone in the back didn't roll their dough from scratch in the name of their child molesting deity. Usually complain before their quoted time is up, too. Always looking for things to bitch about.
>Anyone ordering on the phone that doesn't at least have some idea of what they want. These people usually scream at their kids with the phone pressed firmly to their lips and have to ask everyone within a 100 mile radius what they want. Also people that complain about a language barrier. I can't learn 1000+ languages. $9 an hour isn't that enticing.
>Tongans, quite literally the most retarded apes on the planet, come in a minute before close and order 30 of everything off the menu. Again, usually lots of processed meat.
>Asians are just autistic so they get a pass
I've found 40+ white men, old women and mexicans to be the most forgiving.
>>
>>24301975
>order fast food for the first time in two decades because I'm in a rush and hungry
>ask for no relish, and mustard in its place
>they give me fucking relish
It's sickeningly sweet and has the most off-putting texture conceivable.

I worked in fast food for four years, and never screwed up an order.
>>24302493
>I think minimum should be $20 personally to realistically match the cost of living.
Statists believe every job is a damned living job. Fast food is for teenagers.

In addition, I managed to live fine on my own from 16 to 20 working at McDonalds, and eventually assman-ing the store.

The recession hit when I was 19, by the way. Still no problem, even at barely above the local minimum wage.

And you think you need $20 an hour to live? You think you deserve $20 an hour for the most basic of jobs?
>>
File: 1286428182651.png (543 KB, 576x433) Image search: [Google]
1286428182651.png
543 KB, 576x433
>>24302612
>because they are afraid of change.

That's pretty generous of you, to imagine that most people have really considered these issues and are only against raises because of ideological problems with them.

I think most people don't think there should be raises because most people don't think about the wellbeing of fast food workers at all. In their mind everyone who works at a fast food place deserves nothing but ridicule, so the idea of those workers making a decent wage is also laughable to them; why should scum not receive scum wages? And then plenty of them do turn around and whine about immigrants taking jobs.

People are short-sighted, that's why this corporate landscape exists. People want faster, cheaper and open all hours, and they don't really think about what that requires to be done at the other end, they just know that they want it. Everyone is completely oblivious to the shit these companies do to make the dollar menu happen.
>>
>>24302928
You lived on your own but the "just fine" part I don't believe.
>>
When will we finally just replace these jobs with robots already?
>>
>>24302147
You've got one job. If you can't make it, quit, or kill yourself. It's fast food, nobody is asking you to build the space shuttle.
>>
>>24302928
Same here. I work cashier and Taco Bell and I can say for sure that my work is not worth $15 an hour. I click buttons to order and keep the lobby clean. Any skill less retard can do it.
>>
>>24302988
What do you propose we do with all these people first?
>>
>>24303053
You realize 15 is not even a lot of money?
>>
>>24302416
Because I'm not a lard ass and I don't feel the need to drive around with a cheeseburger in my hand, I'm the problem? Fucking die.
>>
>>24303053
You can think that, but the minimum wage was set up to be a living wage senpai, and it should have been chained to inflation but hasn't since like the 70s. People are just used to a low minimum wage
>>
>>24303081
Dude if you're fat your fat. Doesn't matter if you eat in the car. Calm your ass.
>>
>>24303062
Not my problem
>>
>>24303140
Yeah it is. Kill 'em or go eat at the kiddie table.
>>
>>24302147
There are single chefs that cook 5-star meals, and one cook can't make a proper piece of shit?
>>24302971
It's called 'not spending like it's welfare day'.

Holy shit, try it some time. What one requires to live in one day is more than paid for by the hours they work that same day. The rest is more than enough for bills and such.

Actually knowing how to cook helps too, you worthless cunt. A single store-bought meal will cost you a week's home-cooking at a 10th the quality.
>>24303079
It's enough to provide for two people who aren't spend-happy morons.
>>
>>24303153
They can try getting a real job
>>
>>24303161
So yeah you're just mad you ate bread, eggs and ramen in your youth because it was better than whatever the fuck else you were going to do with your life.
>>
>>24303161
Those chefs usually have training and are not a high school or college student trying to make money. Also 5 star chefs can take their time(at least more than fast food offers) and make more money. Not saying minimum wage or fast food salaries should be increased, but it does help employee investment. And on the time thing, being rushed by managers and customers does no favors. And before you say well then just take more time, BS, you fuckers would be complaining about time them because workers took too long and your munchie high wore off.
>>
>>24303191
What are you, 80? In this hypothetical situation there is a massive surplus of unemployed and now homeless people. You don't want to have to pay people to drag them out of their homes in fucking plague carts or send in MPs to drag out all the squatters. You might also want to get plastic surgery and an evil volcano lair because under your leadership your people would end up re-enacting your execution annually.
>>
>>24303196
I ate bread and eggs and whatever else I felt like. The fact that I made it myself made it cheap. I began often eating swordfish during that time, which is far from cheap.

I have never eaten ramen in my life. Even ramen is overpriced. A higher qua
>>24303265
A piece of shit should take no effort to make, especially not if it is made multiple times a day.

Again, I worked fast food for four years. I was a chef too before becoming an assman and had little trouble keeping the pace.

Again; learn to cook you worthless cunt.
>>
>>24303265
I personally will wait as long as I have to *if it means the fucking food turns out okay*
>>
>>24303191
Have you seen the fucking job market? I worked at fast food king for almost 2 years and quit because I was getting frustrated at the same BS. Lasted almost 2 years, gave and worked a 2 week notice, and was still on good terms with managers and had them as references(only job ever by the way), only place that responded and hired me was Subway. All the retail places I tried wanted retail experience already, places like Target, Sports Authority, etc.
>>
>>24303326
I personally had no problem making food. Did it at a reasonable speed and made most correct, though I sometimes got pissed and put way extra stuff on extra orders, which either made people happier or pissed. The food I gave though wasn't always fresh(some was in the heat trays for an hour I won't lie), but I covered why above.
>>
>>24303406
It doesn't need to be fresh; it just has to be what was ordered, edible, and the appropriate temperature. This should all be basic after basic training, and ingrained after working a month.
>>
>>24303326
>Again; learn to cook you worthless cunt.

And you are making very broad assumptions about my cooking ability. I cook Indian food when I feel like it. But when I don't, I go to a place where people's ONE JOB is to cook food and serve it. It's not hard.
>>
>order meal at jack in the box
>meal comes with mixed curly and regular fries
>literally 10 fries in the box
Yea fast food workers are overpaid desu senpai
>>
>>24302022
(UK) they literally never tipped in 12 months as a waiter when I used to do work that shirty job. Neither do Arabs.
>>
>>24302829
It's your fault for not being able to eat a thin slice of vegetable.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>24304714
>UK
>tipping

10/10 5 star post
>>
>>24304886
And it's iceberg, just take it off, it has no flavor.
>>
>>24304907
Actuslly I'd make maybe 20 quid in tips a days on top of my hourly rate never from black people, not sure why, I'm not racist but it must be a culture thing
>>
>>24304923
I wasn't talking about tipping, they wanted the food free. I agree tipping is a retarded cop out.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.