[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello my fellow NEETs. What's your favorite fast food? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: chick-fil-a_meal1.jpg (2 MB, 2325x2100) Image search: [Google]
chick-fil-a_meal1.jpg
2 MB, 2325x2100
Hello my fellow NEETs. What's your favorite fast food? I love me some Chik-Fil-A. Mommy's gonna buy me some today!
>>
CFA is that shit and I rep any1 who hates faggots senpai
>>
>tfw eurofag
there only is McD and BK to choose from senpai
>>
>>24301959

I used to wagekek at chic-fil-a. It's good but it is over priced. Salads are like 7-8$ and don't even come with a drink like wtf man
>>
>>24302067
mcd nuggets are much better than those from bk
>>
>>24302102
a small pile of leaves and fruits can cost that much?
lel what
it must be to deter customers from what would be a potentially healthy meal and steer them towards their cheap meat products.
and thats sad
>>
>>24301959
>inb4 a bunch of butthurt faggots
>>
>>24302067
I'm in the US, but the only fast food resteraunt in my town is McDonald's. We have a nice diner though.
>>
>>24301959
Chik Fil A is good. Their fries are great
>>
Raisin' Canes here, no slaw, extra toast on the box combo. Literal chicken tendies.
>>
I usually, as a rule of thumb, shit all over and spread nasty rumors about whatever companies get mentioned or shilled here.

But Chik-Fil-A is a special case. Their food is actually delicious.
>>
>>24301959
Shit nigga, are thems TENDIES I smell?
>>
Does anybody else hate having to deal with the staff at chickfila? They're always super peppy and polite like jeez chill out
>>
jerry's subs and ledos are god tier.
>>
>>24303503
i love chickfila servers. they're all cute white girls. such a nice change from the usual niggers with attitudes and mexicans who can't speak english
>>
>>24301959
I think Chick Fil A is one of the few fast food restaurants that regularly clean out the filter for their soda. So the soda doesn't taste like shit
>>
>>24303528
I've never had to deal with either of those types of people when getting fast food
They're always pretty chill and never rude
>>
McDonalds, it's quick it's cheap
>>
>>24301959
Subway my man, spicy italian with a large coke.
>>
File: toasterstrudel.png (36 KB, 347x216) Image search: [Google]
toasterstrudel.png
36 KB, 347x216
>>24301959
Toaster strudel is good
>>
>>24303809

kek

The smug doughboy.
>>
>>24303632
>not sweet onion teriyaki
pleb spotted
>>
>>24301959
>poking holes in the chips
What a scam
>>
>>24305471
>hating on waffle fries

smdh fukin brits and their 'chips'
>>
File: image_9.jpg (60 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
60 KB, 722x349
>>24301959
>tfw there is no chick-fil-a in Canada
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (103 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
103 KB, 600x401
>>24305497
>fries
not even a brit, those look like potato chips to me
>>
>>24305541
Are you just retarded or foreign? You can't be from North America and not know what waffle fries are.
>>
>get coupon for free salad (some new fruity Asian salad thing)
>enter restaurant
>place is absolutely packed
>nearly every seat taken
>order my salad
>try a "premium" sandwich that's like four fucking dollars
>look at the menu
>everything is incredibly expensive
>salad tastes horrible, a weird combination of hot chicken, cold fruit and bland ass lettuce
>try sandwich
>meh

Why is this place so popular?
>>
>>24305563
>retarded
>foreign

Is there even a difference?
>>
>>24305563
non-brit eurofag
>>
As boring and gross as it sounds, I'd have to go with McDonald's. I live in a small hick town where there's only like three different fast food places, and McDonald's has allayed been my first choice.
>>
>>24305593
McDonald's tastes the best to me. I'm in good shape but I really enjoy getting 2 mcdoubles and a large fry occasionally.
>>
In Asia mcdonalds has fried chicken.
It's a bit dry, but you don't really notice when you eat it with the chili sauce
>>
>>24305593
*always
What the fuck.
>>24305623
Without a doubt. I also rarely eat fast food, but I always go to McDonald's when I'm in the mood; the fries are great. The other places in town lack any sort of distinct flavour as well, making the choice pretty easy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.