[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a girl on tinder >she has a husband with erectile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
>meet a girl on tinder
>she has a husband with erectile dysfunction
>at first i though it was bait and then she sends me this email

We are using email so she won't get caught. I am so turned on but at the same time I'm nervous it's some niggers cat fishing me so they can rob me. What do?
>>
this is supposedly her
>>
>>24300784
Get robbed
>>
>>24300784
meet her/him/them in public you fucking dunce. Don't take no as an answer
>>
>>24300804
this op, don't think about what could go wrong, think about what could go right.

if you don't do it, you'll be stuck wondering what could of happened, and that sucks, trust me.
>>
>>24300881
i might just meet her in public and will probably go back to her house after telling one of my friends the situation and what address i'll be at. i'm a very paranoid and anxious person but have met up with someone online before.
>>
>>24300946
>but have met up with someone online before.
then you have nothing to worry about, now stop being a pussy and post nudes
>>
>>24300979
my cock is rock hard just from thinking of sleeping with a married woman. I have had opportunities in the past of fucking married women but never went through with it.
>>
>>24301008
>but never went through with it.
You're sounding more and more like a pussy.

Have you even seen this bitch naked?
>>
>>24301029
no. we just started talking. i might be a pussy but i've never had a std so i'm content.
>>
another picc
>>
>>24300784

She looks like the type of girl that would cheat on her husband.

Go for it and lose your virginity.
>>
>>24301342
I'm not a virgin, but I am 25 and have only fucked 2 women so I might as well be a virgin
>>
She has wicked slut face, but she's obviously not married.

This is a set up.
>>
Is she fat? She looks fat.
>>
>>24300784
Fuck her then tell her husband about it.
>>
>>24301301
lmfao, there's a reason her husband has erectile dysfunction.

I didn't realize how bad it was until I rotated my head. She's busted.
>>
looks like the kinda girl who would probably send that message to 50+ guys
>>
>>24300784
You fucking dunce it's fake, I've gotten so many of those "erectile dysfunction wanna fugg" messages.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
This smells like trouble op. You could be walking right into a pit of vipers. Meet her in public, for the first time, fork up some cash for the motel room.
>>
>>24301505
fuck. i should've listened
>>
>>24301673
So let me get this straight. Underage kid shows up at her door, and she wants to make sure you're not a sex offender?
>>
>>24301823
fucking spammers. what do they get out of this?
>>
>>24300881
No, what I meant is that niggers should take his money and leave him for dead. I am one of the bitter virgins around these parts
>>
i am being had
>>
>>24302021
this motherfucker serious??
>>
The one time I responded to an ad on criagslist, A guy sent me a pick of his cock
>>
>>24300946
A common scam is to invite you back to her house or hotel room and they start to undress with you. Then their boyfriend or husband (he's in on it) "discovers you" and threatens to beat you up unless you pay.
>>
>>24302114
He better be bigger than me or have a gun.
Why the fuck would i agree to give him money?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.