[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to that gril you used to tease?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 1364526669901.jpg (220 KB, 1000x1397) Image search: [Google]
1364526669901.jpg
220 KB, 1000x1397
What happened to that gril you used to tease?
>>
>>24300782

>you used to tease

You mean the girls that teased ME?
>>
>>24300782
You mean those girls that used to tease me?
>>
>>24300782
The girls all teased me instead. They thought i was a loser then, and they probably still think that now
>>
>>24300782
she reported me for having too much privilege, and emotion raping her now i am banned from tumbler and go to their gulag in one week.
>>
>>24300782
she died. i doubt if she was ever alive to begin with
>>
she killed herself.
i'm not kidding.
she was fucked in the head and always kept hitting on me but i was with a different girl. i was still tempted, but no. she got my number and called my house and shit. she was covered in self mutilation scars. we were in a play together. she killed herself less than a year later. weird shit man. i almost got my dick sucked by a corpse. she offered but i was too weirded out and shit. especially since she was a lot younger. still made me hard since i have questionable sexual morals.
>>
>>24300782

she killed herself two years ago
>>
File: 1355257689842.png (54 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1355257689842.png
54 KB, 684x710
>>24300782
She legitimately disliked me. Probably getting railed by Chad now.

No time to live in the past, anime exists.
>>
>implying I tease girls
The girl who used to tease me told me she did it because she liked me
>>
>>24300820
>>24300822
>>24300833

Got any stories to share?
>>
>>24300945
Not really, just general insults and stuff. Girls would call me jellybean because my belly and pronounced butt made my body look like a jellybean from the side. They also would take things from me and tell me to do their work if i wanted my stuff back
>>
>>24300945
>12 years old
>Walking home from school
>3 girls follow me
>Had a crush on 1
>They spend every second of the walk insulting me
>Cry as soon as I get home
>Avoid women for the next 12 years

And now I'm here. If not for that experience I would be a full blown normie.
>>
>>24300782
She became my girlfriend. We dated for two years, then split up because of college.

I do it to absolutely every girl, though. It's a completely different persona I put up to hide myself from them. I do that to everyone. I can't even stop myself from doing it. It sucks that I can't be honest with people.

She was the only one who looked past this and didn't hate the person I actually am. ;_;
>>
We were friends but I teased her too much and made her hate every thing about me for the next 4 years of high school
>>
dead, she was a fat paki tho
>>
File: 1447057088915.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1447057088915.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>24300782
Ended up fucking her
she's also my sister
>>
File: 1447124803267.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447124803267.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>24300782
She became a meth addict.
She was a midget too.
>>
>>24300782
Never teased a girl mommy told me it's not good to be mean to girlls or hit them. That's why my sister beat me up ever day and now I have low self esteem.
>>
>>24301128
>It sucks that I can't be honest with people.
Look at it like this, man.

Fuck other people. In your life you may end up with one best friend, and by best friend I mean your soul mate but a bro. This is best case scenario, of course. Other than that you have family.
Those are the only people you'll ever want to be honest with and ever care to be honest with, if you have neither, you have no one you ever need to be honest with.

Don't be yourself, impress people, make up stories, these people don't care enough about anyone to remember them anyway.
>>
>have a crush on a girl
>it's lasted years and years
>she's horrible to me and i'm terrible to her
>we get put in a group for the last project of the year
>she reluctantly volunteers to do all the work (i did more work writing this post than almost my entire school life)
>with like a week left i do it all to a high standard
>she's flabbergasted
>in the last few classes we start to talk well
>noice.webm
>"oh anon, i won't see you next year"
>"why not?"
>"i'm moving with dad to japan"
>anon.exe has performed an illegal operation and must close

>it's been five years since she's left
>finally moved on for the most part
>first day of senior school
>she returns
>everyone wants to talk to her
>she is showered in attention
>i don't say a single word to her
And I never again did.
Occasionally we'll exchange an awkward smile if we run into each other at a local event or something, but the ship has long since sailed.

Sorry for the rant, I probably focused more on the 'what happened to' rather than the 'tease' bit.
>>
Got married and has a daughter now, looks happy but she's still pretty fucking dumb
>>
>>24300782
Good question. I've always wondered....
>>
Had a baby at 16, bf left her, and she's still ugly af
>>
We were sort of not really boyfriend and girlfriend for three years. During the last year we were often convinced it was true love, when we weren't fighting. But we ended up fighting hours before prom and I never saw her again.
>>
she got fat in highschool

and so did i
>>
girl who used to tease me
>1st grade
>see girl eating alone looking sad
>talk to her
>become friends
>middle school
>girl had crush on me
>ask her out
>makes fun of me for being a loser from middle school until the end of highschool
>7th-8th grade made me cry all the time because puberty hit me like a bag of bricks, massive braces, acne covering my face and chest/back
>eventually grew out of it, but too scared to put myself out there anymore

>be in college 2 years back
>she's a druggie with a literature degree
>asks me to go to party
>she gets drunk
>talks about how much she wanted me to fuck her all that time
>tell her she could have if she didn't act like such a bitch
>leave

that's the story, emotionally scarred me, left me a little bitch that's scared of rejection and wants to leech of my CS degree and possible jobs
not even stem master race, but CS jobs are a hell of a lot better than jobs for drugged out lit majors with no ambition
>>
I still tease her. I know when some of her classes start, so i go by and talk with her before class sometimes.
>>
File: 1423971613314.png (81 KB, 773x773) Image search: [Google]
1423971613314.png
81 KB, 773x773
I have only teased my little sister in playful ways. She ended up being my best friend, and we used to hang together all the time, until she found her boyfriend.
It's right for her to spend her time with him, but, as I spend less and less time with her, I can't help feeling devastated that one day she's gonna leave me behind.
Maybe if I tease her some more..
>>
>>24300782
She's probably dead or sucking dicks for her crack fix with 5 kids to feed. Not even joking, she was a dumb black girl from the projects.
>>
File: nice.jpg (92 KB, 797x810) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
92 KB, 797x810
>What happened?

girl 1#
>she got 16 & pregnant by a fat 5'2" fag from another school
>got an abortion
>disappeared for months until she came back with obvious signs of depression
>she wanted to become a nurse but dropped out the first year
>she sells tea for some store now
I warned you about that guy, fucking cunt deserved it.

girl 2#
>got into drugs when she turned 13
>became a prostitute when she was 14
>Got pregnant around her 19th birthday from one of her clients
>went to jail for something
>got out and kept the baby
>acts like a saint now
I haven't heard from her since grade 6 and this was news to me a few months ago. She was so nice to everyone.
>>
>>24304566
do you live in mexico
>>
She's my gf. I tease her every day.
>>
>>24300857
>>24300862
Any pics?
>>
>>24304618
I'm from Calgary, which has the second highest std rate in Canada and all the women are worthless sluts around here.
I am latino though lol.
>>
>>24304628
>gf
>>/soc/
>>
I never teased any girls, nor did I ever really interact them.
>>
Girls would treat me like a parasite in Primary School. Anything I touched or was near suddenly become infected with "my germs". For example, if I touched a doorknob or a pencil they would scream "ew" and refuse to touch even if they needed it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.