[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I need some serious help and consultation from my fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ll.gif.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ll.gif.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Guys, I need some serious help and consultation from my fellow robots, it is essential to know.

Would it would be gay to get a blowjob from this creature?
>>
A gay man would not be attracted to that

No it wouldn't be gay IMO
>>
>>24300508
Are you sure? I thought gays are attracted to penises, if I'm attracted by that, knowing what I know, I'm not gay?
>>
>>24300468
it ain't gay if you're not sucking
>>
>>24300468

do you have an opportunity to get a blowy by her? not gay desu, i'd even suck her penis desu
>>
>>24300604
If one of the things that attract you the most is the penis, then yes, it would be gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>24301268
Yeah, it's a three, four hour drive if I accept but I do have the opportunity, I'm kind of tempted but I'm afraid of driving home feeling like a faggot the entire way.
>>
>>24301518

nah fucking do it lad, feeling guilty for a few days is the worst possible outcome
>>
>>24300468
Yes, you are letting another man put his lips on your cock. How is that not obvious?
>>
Bad angle, need more.
>>
File: CETaq2CWoAAdv74.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CETaq2CWoAAdv74.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
>>24301609
Alright, here's one.
>>
>>24301682
She is not physically ugly. The bangs I could do without. With the right personality I could be attracted to her.
>>
File: CEmmEbfUUAAkwBh.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CEmmEbfUUAAkwBh.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
And she does seem to have tits, which is good.

I'm a virgin though, is this how I want to lose my virginity?
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 879x1180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 879x1180
Okay nignog, you only have 100 years on this shit rock, if you're lucky.

If you want to get your willy wrangled by this lady boi, go for it. Being worried about something being gay is the faggiest thing to do. You won't magically transform into the cock-fairy the next day. You'll just drive home, think about it for a while, and either decide "that was alright." Or "that wasn't for me,"

Get weird man, enjoy your time here.
>>
>>24300468
It's gay, but that wouldn't stop me. I would kiss those lips and fuck that mouth, suck those tits, etc.

Who cares, just do what you want to do. If you want to get your dick sucked by an attractive trap, do it.
>>
>>24300508
>>24300604
>>24301213
>>24301268
>>24301292
>>24301575
>>24301726
ignore these queers OP, yes its fucking gay don't do it, fuck a woman you dumb faggot
>>
>>24301733
Dont listen to all these chads op telling you to do it and not thinking about it and all that bs. But if looks like she wants it rough, and I can tell you are the anon for the job.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.