[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>really need a job >had an interview today >felt like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1399634450104.jpg (37 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1399634450104.jpg
37 KB, 320x287
>really need a job
>had an interview today
>felt like I aced it
>get an email later on telling me that they're not hiring me
Fuck my life, all I want to do is start working so I can earn some money. I'm sick of applying at these entry-level places and getting rejected. I know for a FACT that I can work at these places, yet they always refuse to hire me.

God fucking dammit.
>>
>>24299265
Apply to UPS delivery helper. No experience needed and they hire anyone this time of year.
>>
>>24299265
Look at the bright side, they were extremely polite and actually told you that they weren't goint to hire you. most places don't even bother contacting you back.
>>
>>24299292
good luck with shit hours after holiday season
>>
>>24299330

you don't get hours after holiday season. It's a temp job that ends right after christmas
>>
>>24299265
you probably come off as autistic or not determined enough
>>
>>24299353
then no point in working in that job when I can get a comfy retail job I can do all year
>>
I kinda want to just stop trying I guess. Feels like folly applying at all these places and literally NEVER getting a job. What's even the point anymore? Feeling like just going back to school, finishing up my degree, and hoping to get a job in my field.

>>24299292
What's the transportation like? I have no way of getting anywhere without a ride or taking the bus.

>>24299308
I suppose.

>>24299360
I'm a cyborg, so no.
>>
>>24299292
>>24299395

You usually meet the driver in store parking lot or something in the area you'll be working and ride in their truck all day.
>>
>>24299395
>I'm a cyborg, so no.
except im an actual cyborg and i've been offered jobs on the spot
>>
>>24299436
>You usually meet the driver in store parking lot or something in the area you'll be working and ride in their truck all day.
What will I be doing?

>>24299442
Okay? Honestly you're probably just lucky in that regard, and I extremely unlucky.
>>
>>24299482
>muh luck
nice dumbfag logic

maybe it has less to do with luck and more with seeming like a great employee
>>
>>24299482

>walk packages up to people's door.
>knock on door
>deliver package (or if neighborhood is ghetto is UPS database, leave note and bring package back to truck)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.