[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling suicidal? Talk to me, give me your skype and I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: pepelovesmeright.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pepelovesmeright.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Feeling suicidal?

Talk to me, give me your skype and I'll stay up all night talking to you if I have to
>>
>>24299015
Yes, but not gonna do it tonight sometime soon though.
>>
>>24299040
wanna talk it through mate?
>>
>>24299051
Not unless you're gonna encourage me.
>>
>>24299132
why's that?

what's going on?
>>
>>24299148
Sick of people, don't enjoy life, going nowheres, no motivation.
>>
>>24299252
sounds pretty lonely,
hating people and everything else,
how do you feel about robots?
>>
my whole life is a fucking joke
i'm a child stuck in a 21 year old beta male's body
>>
>>24299375
wanna give me your skype id mate?

or do you want to talk here?
>>
>>24299401
/r9k/!
/r9k/ /r9k/ /r9k/!
>>
>>24299375
>>24299471
I'm assuming samebot

what's up man, why do you feel like a child in a 21 year old's body man?

Also, why do you think you've gotta have it all figured out at 21? You're still a kid at 21 as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>24299491
>Also, why do you think you've gotta have it all figured out at 21? You're still a kid at 21 as far as I'm concerned.
You're sure gonna get far "helping" robots with that condescending behavior.
>>
>>24299547
If being 20 years older than you and remembering what it's like to be 21 is condescending, then sure
>>
>>24299577
Oh. No, I'm not the 21 year old. I was merely pointing out the poor attitude that is synonymous with nearly every other thread that is created by somebody who wishes to "help out". You have good intentions but you implement them poorly. At least, in that one post. Lack of tact.
>>
>>24299667
maybe you should do some helping then mr. tact
>>
>>24299728
>41 years old
>still quickly defers to the "you should try doing what I'm trying to do" fallacy
I hope, for your sake, that you are lying about your age. I truly and sincerely do.
>>
>>24299792
criticizing without offering a solution is bitching.

stop bitching, instead, either

A) help
or
B) give advice other than "ur doing it wrong!!!"
>>
>>24299359
Some of you robots are alright.
>>
>>24300532
what sets us aside from the rest of them?
>>
>>24300690
We can all relate, we have no social life,think the same,entertain each other. Without this site I probably would of ended it before now.
>>
>>24300532
Don't go to Paris two days ago
>>
>>24299015
Some of these responses are a little cold, you're a good person, OP
>>
Been thinking about suicide. My birthday is coming up and I'll have to spend it alone just like every other birthday. I'll probably just buy myself a small cake and a couple of presents then ill eat Mexican food and stay depressed for a couple days. I wish I wasn't so broken and I could finally have a surprise party thrown by my friends.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.