[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you take DMT/LSD/Shrooms to become Chad? Psychedelic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pict_dmt_reports.jpg (75 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
pict_dmt_reports.jpg
75 KB, 250x190
Why don't you take DMT/LSD/Shrooms to become Chad?

Psychedelic drugs literally make you into Chad
>>
File: That trigger discipline.jpg (26 KB, 154x445) Image search: [Google]
That trigger discipline.jpg
26 KB, 154x445
>tfw you have full chad potential but depression
>>
Can't obtain them
>Illegal in country
>No social connections
>No BTC to buy on internet
>>
I think psychedelics can easily do more harm than good depending on the user
>>
>>24298896
>Psychedelic drugs literally make you into Chad
Yeah, only if you don't have a genetic history of psychosis.
>>
>>24298998
I think that statement is true for everything depending on the user
>>
>>24298896
>Psychedelic drugs literally make you into Chad
How I'm not Chad yet?
>>
Took shrooms last night, still beta af tho
>>
>>24299032

because u suk xD
>>
Can this not be a meme guys
>>
>>24299103
Mind if I get a suck of your dick real quick? o.o
>>
When i took LSD i was overcompensated with the presence of Chads. All the Chads looked evil and plastic. Long story short, fought Alpha Sigma Chad just because i kept staring and wondering why they looked so evil.
>>
>>24299095

How many grams did you take?
>>
LSD and MDMA made me narcissistic as fuck, yes it cure my anxiety and social awkwardness with people but it gave me too much self confidence and now I think I'm better than everyone. I now live a semi happy life, got into fashion and other hobbies like motorcycles and skydiving.
>>
>>24298896
True. First time i took LSD my confidence went through the roof.
I felt like i could do anything, that there were no consequence. There was no fear or shame.

I approached all girls i knew and some i didn't (about 15 girls total).

I got rejected by every single one of them.
Confidence means jack shit when you're ugly.

I also shoved my hand into some strangers popcorn and got some for myself, because of that "Idgaf" feeling. I was lucky he was chill and didn't beat me up.
>>
File: queso.jpg (92 KB, 1127x1221) Image search: [Google]
queso.jpg
92 KB, 1127x1221
>>24298998
>be cyborg
>psychedelics L I T E R A L L Y gave me all the confidence i needed to become chad
>now know what salty milk and coins taste like

mfw browsing this board once a week
>>
>>24299095

Need to take enough to achieve ego death to get rid of your betaness
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.