[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that this world is dead and you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1414976555707.jpg (17 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
1414976555707.jpg
17 KB, 400x295
When did you realize that this world is dead and you don't want to be part of this fucked up society?

>Liberalism and feminism going mainstream since the 2000s.

>women are literally entitled whores and as a male you either play the game which involves you subconsciously admitting that women hold more leverage every time you grovel at their feet for attention and love and having sex is considered "getting lucky"

>video games going to shit circa 2007 when CoD hit mainstream and the corporate jews found a way to stifle creativity to get more normies on board

>internet going to shit around the time of the iPhone for reasons like video games in the line above

>economic depression. Islamic savages terrorizing everyone. Global climate change, political retardation on both sides - no true realpolitik

It's just so depressing, so tiring, so anger-inducing to have to put up with all this shit. It's like this world is purposely set up to make your life miserable yet the world is an uncaring place and your life matters little, if anything.

If it weren't for this site's sordid bleak humor on everything and my optimism, I would've offed myself before high school started.
>>
what optimism? wheres the highlights of what is going right in this world? famine, disease, poverty are all slowly improving, yes they're not perfect but in the grand scheme of things the world is slowly moving forward. If you are just going to focus on the shitty things the media feeds you then yes your world will be shit.

Some of the reasons you give for being depressed you highlight how your forms of entertainment are not what they use to be. That's pretty sad and its sounds like another case of teenage angst.

Ignorance, pessimism and selfishness is getting you down, don't generalize the entire world just because you are bored.
>>
Life is becoming less cozy for white males. Not I care because I'm neither whew.
>>
>>24298519
>the world
>the world
>the world

whew lad I think you should stop caring so much
>>
Sing a song.

They can't steal your mediocre but humble efforts to sing.
>>
>>24298519
>Global climate change

Good goy
>>
>>24298519
>video games
>the world is dead

Thanks for the chuckle.
>>
The good will always win out in the end.

The bad are hypocritical, rotten, and ultimately self destructive. Their existence is nothing more than a bad dream.
>>
Pop culture and the majority have gone to complete and utter shit it's true. There is a lot of fucked up things happening in the Middle East and Europe but there are still good things happening too. Technology is continuing to advance at rapid speeds. I would suggest you try to learn more about it. Learn about the computers that you use to shitpost on it's actually very fun. You don't necessarily have to go to college to do this you can do it on the internet or by going to the library. There are also a ton of old video games, comics, movies, and other media that you can enjoy at your leisure, again thanks to technology like the internet. There are still good things in the world even though it might not seem like it.
>>
>>24298519
your second point has been going on for the past 40 years btw
>>
I've hated it for as long as I can remember.

My earliest memory is my 5th birthday and how I got upset because some faggot I didn't even know was there and he had two dads.
>>
>>24298519
Normies ruin everything, you just have to learn to live with it. There's still plenty of shit that they'll likely never ruin, you just have to up your powerlevel to enjoy it.
>>
Over this past semester I've realized I can't stand society. People are shit and I want them stop existing.
>>
>>24299106
>humans dumping chemicals into the earth isnt gonna do anything silly goy! Now just give me my tax break so that I cant dump this gentile oil into the ocean hehehehe
>>
I want off Shekelbergs ride. I admit it, the jews won. Now please end my misery
>>
As cringeworthy as it sounds, I just want to run away somewhere with someone special. I don't hate anything, anymore. I'm just tired.
>>
>>24299121
>thinking the world is so black and white that he assigns "good" and "evil" to everything

Oh anon...
>>
>>24298963

This isn't sustainable. Within the next 100 years the world is going to shit the bed and there's going to be a population crash. It's actually a rather natural process when a species has a boom like we've had to reach an apex and shit the bed back to previous levels. There's going to be a purge of at least half the population. If I could guess, it'll mostly be Asian and African countries since they give no shits about citizenry- not only that, but a demographics shift could lead to ethnic cleansing in European countries. Of who, I couldn't say.
>>
>>24299014
Why don't you care about your fellow human beings?
>>
>>24299952
The words "good" and "bad" exist because they mean something. People often don't look back to their "primal" definitions, which leads to the false notion of "subjectivity".

Good is what should/will. Bad is what shouldn't/won't.
>>
>>24300015
What is your profession and background? Because I'd like to know who is behind these big claims. Stop creating drama in your own head, I have no interest in yet another doomsday prediction.
>>
>>24300158

I'm a guy that posts on /r9k/. I have no formal doomsday training, but I'm looking at trends and multiple predicted outcomes coming from a dozen sources
>>
>>24300073
Nope because those same humans beings wouldn't give two shits about what happens to me if I were in the same position
>>
>>24300439
Why would you think that? I would.
>>
File: cabininthewoods.png (565 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
cabininthewoods.png
565 KB, 600x398
>>24298519

It's all crap OP. All crap.

The world is increasingly growing more narcissistic and less empathetic towards others in their own society, choosing instead to embrace this toxic collectivism. It's a sad state of affairs that's probably only going to get worse.

/r9k/ is merely a symptom of a toxic society. The best option at this point is to live in a cabin in the woods.
>>
>>24300607
Problem: you have to have money, and you have to have someone to do it with.
>>
File: trumpzyklonben.jpg (1 MB, 1200x962) Image search: [Google]
trumpzyklonben.jpg
1 MB, 1200x962
>>24298519
Have no fear, trump will save us from evil
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.