[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate you guys. You're all so mean.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1386455560440.gif (154 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1386455560440.gif
154 KB, 360x360
I hate you guys. You're all so mean.
>>
>>24298165
I like you anon. Sorry other peeps are mean, misery does that.
>>
>>24298165
you probably deserve it, little bitch
>>
>>24298165
I know what you mean. Depressed people can be real fucking assholes.
>>
Then go? Just leave? Never return?
might be worth a shot
>>
I'm only mean to people when they must be owned.
>>
>>24298226
yea reppin this. kill urself already. do us all a favor
>>
File: xvYrFVv.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
xvYrFVv.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
Grow some thicker skin.
>>
>>24298165
its 4chan we have to be mean xd
>>
>>24298275
grow a heart
>>
>>24298342
grow a lower intestine
>>
I feel genuinely awful when I act nicely though. Does anyone know what I mean? I get this sinking feeling in my stomach and I've been this way since I was a kid.
>>
>>24298362
I dunno, even though I know being nice doesn't do much I still like to imagine my compliment or whatever made anon smile and perhaps lifted his spirits slightly to be able to face the day. Silly compliments always make me feel warm and tingly even if I know they're coming from someone who doesn't know anything about me
>>
>>24298165
sorry to break it to you, but 4chines is not a safe space
>>
>>24298165
i love you anon, you're probably a really sweet boy~
>>
>>24298165
Not all of us are mean.
The mean ones tend to be louder about it, so you hear more of that, but that doesn't mean they're the majority.
The nice ones, well, they're suffering with you. And not having anything good to say, they don't say anything.
Maybe the mean ones are also suffering.

If this place makes you sad, remember that you could be elsewhere. Choose to be somewhere that makes you happier.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.