[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck your daughter if she wanted it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447411680128.png (290 KB, 874x915) Image search: [Google]
1447411680128.png
290 KB, 874x915
Would you fuck your daughter if she wanted it?
>>
Sure. I don't really like daughter-father though because it's too easy and they basically can't say no.
>>
Depends on her age and what she thought the sex meant.
>>
no. a man who gives in to lust is nothing but an animal.
>>
>>24297945
would you cut your arm off if i wanted you to?
>>
>>24297985
Whats wrong with being an animal? A dirty sweaty incesting animal.
>>
>>24297945
No, I couldn't be disloyal to my wife.
>>
>>24298077
humanity holds the gift of intelligence, something beyond the savage minds of beasts. by submitting to the philosophy of an animal you become sub-human.
>>
>>24298144
submitting yourself to objectivity also makes you subhuman as well senpai :^)
>>
>>24297945
No I'd give her a kiss and tell her that I'm not inerested in fucking my daughter.
>>
>>24298274
queer
>>
>>24297945
Only if certain conditions are met:
1) Is she a teenager?
2) Can she think for herself?
3) Is my wife dead or estranged from me?
4) Does my daughter want to marry me?
>>
File: 1445924733246.jpg (341 KB, 730x934) Image search: [Google]
1445924733246.jpg
341 KB, 730x934
I'd have a son that I'd raise as a daughter and we'd fuck each other.
But fantasies are just that. VR can't come soon enough
>>
>>24297945
>Would you fuck your daughter if she wanted it?

I've always been kinda afraid to have children (daughters) because I've done a lot of self reflection, and I'm pretty sure I would be lecherous towards them if they are really cute, that's why I would prefer having only sons and/or fat/unattractive daughters.

Seriously though I will probably never have children for that reason, because If I was asked and she was cute as hell, I'd fuck the shit out of her daily..............I should probably kill myself but suicide was never an option to me (because its a waste of energy and not beneficial)
>>
>>24298747

No, you would not. You would look at her and realize you hate brought life into the world. You would want to protect her more than anything in the world.

It wouldn't be like your Japanese animes. Incest hentai is fine, and can be pretty hot. But it's not even remotely realistic.
>>
>>24298826
>No, you would not. You would look at her and realize you hate brought life into the world. You would want to protect her more than anything in the world.
I think you're projecting your own thought frame onto me, lets not forget there are already currently men in existence that are fucking their daughters as we speak, the fact that I've already admitted to myself what I'm capable of doesn't make many any more salvageable of a person than these guys, in fact a lot of these guys probably had a child while knowing this about themselves.

I'm sure I know myself more than you know me based on my post, you say I would want to protect her but that's based on percieved sentimental feelings, of which I haven't felt ever, Ive never felt love only lust, I don't really feel anything, heard about the Paris shootings and chuckled, I'm emotionally dead, expecting someone like me to think of my daughter takes a leap of faith.

I would probably avoid her and be distant, leaving her confused thinking I don't love her, not knowing I want to fuck her, which you can't really explain to someone, modern society is not a system fit for males, could a man like me even be honest with my possible future wife about this and have her be caring, considerate and understanding, I'm betting no.

Thanks for having hope though kek.

>Incest hentai is fine, and can be pretty hot. But it's not even remotely realistic.
Again you do realize there are men fucking their daughters right now as we speak.
>>
>>24297945
In a post apocalyptic world, sure.
In real life? Hell no.
>>
>>24298144
who cares yabish?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.