[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I find a virgin girl who will wait for sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1430192938005.jpg (79 KB, 471x454) Image search: [Google]
1430192938005.jpg
79 KB, 471x454
What are the odds of me finding a girl that I like who is a virgin and doesn't want to rush into intimacy and sex. I can muster up the courage to talk to a girl but I get depressed when I think of how few people share my views. Am I really that strange. Can any of you relate?
>>
>>24297645
I hope you're religious, or very very rich.
>>
>>24297645
Depends on where you look for them.
>>
>>24297734
Where would I have better odds of finding them?
>>
>>24297769
Mate, I don't fucking know. If I did I wouldn't be shitposting here.

import them from asia
>>
>>24297645
will she be there for you in your time of need? virginity doesn't guarantee a good person
>>
>>24297645
Go for the quiet girls who sit in the back of your class, but not the edgy quiet girls.
>>
find a qt asexal girl. tumblr and instagram is flooding with them if you know where to look.
>>
>>24297831
Do asexual girls mind cuddling? what about being groped a bit?
I'd be down for it desu.
>>
>>24297798
I want to think this would work but sometimes the quiet girls are some of the worst. It's hard to tell unless you get to hear them talk.
>>
>>24297878
beat her up.
>>
>>24297831
Why would someone who is asexual date me?
>>
>>24297878
I guess it would sort of depend on the person
>>
>>24297929
For a romantic, nonsexual relationship.
>>
>>24297890
If not the quiet girls, then go for the morally upstanding and short Asian girls.
>>
>>24297961
I was under the impression that asexual just didn't want any form romantic relationship. They basically just don't want the sexual part?
>>
>>24297998
Yeah. Aromantic would mean they don't want any type of relationship.
>>
>>24297973
Short asian girls are pretty cute, I'll keep an eye out. I'm guessing that only the ones who have a certain amount of pride are the good ones, because I've seen some pretty slutty asian girls.
>>
>>24297831
>tfw no qt asexual gf
>>
That depends, are you willing to wait until marriage or do you want her to give it up for you?
>>
>>24297645
Oh man I know you mean. You should try out the local high school.
>>
>>24298298
I'm willing to wait until marriage.
>>
>>24298320
The girls I'm my highschool grade were nearly all whores or just shitty. I have no reason to believe the kids there are any different now.
>>
>>24298382
Well shit familia I suppose you're gonna be a virgin forever oh well shit might as well kill yourself cos of the fact you'll never put penis in vagin
>>
>>24298333

Consider churches
>>
>>24298069
Yeah. If you choose an innocent one, not only will she be cute as fuck, but it will lead to a more sincere relationship.
>>
>>24297645
About two years ago I met this girl at a night club in a city near where I live. I was just about to leave the place when she came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance. We hit it off really well and we were making out within 20 minutes of meeting each other, I didn't even know her name yet. I'm a drug using sex having degenerate, and she was a church going virgin who has never even been drunk before, and she was like an 8/10 and so kind. Regardless of my flaws she still liked me and we dated for a while. she was my first valentine date. After a while I got tired of never getting laid and ended the relationship, and I immediately regretted the decision because she was such a good gf. Now I've been single since her, almost two years and I'm completely retarded when it comes to girls. We met up a couple more times after breaking up and got intimate, not sex btw, and I tried to get her back but she declined because she was graduating uni soon and moving pretty far away from me. soooo yeah I blew the best chance I had at finding love I think but I'm semi content being alone. I'm a pretty anti social person so it isn't causing me too much suffering. Basically go for religious girls if you're looking for the pure ones who aren't sluts. They won't be as likely to hurt you as girls who are willing to go straight to having sex.
>>
Date a brown girl from a religious family. Some of them sleep around anyway, but a lot of semi Muslim girls (dont even wear hijabs, not truly religious) have never even had a bf. Scared of their parents and just decided it's not worth the trouble of sneaking around to have a relationship or sex.

Trust me I know from experience
>>
>>24297645
join a religious cult
>>
>>24298799
Muslim parents scare me through. I feel like they would make massive efforts to convert me to islam.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.