[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Normies posting this shit with a "It's okay to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151116_035330.jpg (18 KB, 480x392) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_035330.jpg
18 KB, 480x392
>Normies posting this shit with a "It's okay to be different"

You're not different you fucking snowflake
>>
That's me on the left.
>>
Everyone thinks they're different.
>>
>>24297638
I know I'm different.
>>
>>24297615
that's pretty rich coming from normies
>>
Usually those "relatable" twitter accounts post this kind of shit...isn't that ironic?
>>
At what point do we get to actually say we are different? Because in a place like this, there are definitely some of us who are, though clearly not all of us. Does not having any friends make us different? Does feeling completely empty and saying goodbye to our last shreds of ambition make us different? I don't know what I need to have to be able to justify declaring myself a special snowflake, but deep down I think I'm right.
>>
>>24297649
Everyone thinks they know they're different.
>>
>>24297711
Define different.
Just like they always say "Remember you're unique... just like everybody else."
>>
>>24297711
That point when you really don't care if you are a special snowflake or not
>>
i'm not different, though. I'm just like any one else. If anything, I'm even less interesting or remarkable than the average human being.
>>
>>24297628
>implying you're not one of the nameless white hordes
>>
I hate really the "special snowflake" culture
>>
>>24297740
>>24297851
You could NEVER understand.
>>
>>24297860
>"special snowflake" culture
basically r9k to be honest senpai desu
>>
>>24297615
>It's okay to be different
why people need verification of what is okay and what it isn't? I see this kind of thing a lot in tumblr and twitter it gets me on my nerves
>>
>>24297904
A lot of robots consider themselves useless isn't that the complete opposite from the snowflake culture?
>>
why did every normie with an iPhone have the exact same ringtone?
>>
>>24297615
>mfw they really are snowflakes
>no 2 will ever be the same
>and there's a fucking blizzard of them
>and no one's going to take the time to examine each and every one

Hope normies realize that no one gives a shit about the minutiae of their lives, their hobbies and political beliefs, or their faux philosophical musings on the nature of life and the universe.

Just give me my coffee, scan my items at the grocery store, and drive me to the airport. I don't give a shit if your girlfriend just dumped you or if your mother just died or if your son hates you. It doesn't affect me and you wouldn't care about me so why should I do so for you?

Normies are selfish.
>>
>>24298079
>mfw I keep mine on silent all the time because hearing phones ring and the prospect of getting a call from someone who isn't in my contacts gives me terrible anxiety.

Anyone else shit their pants when an unrecognized number calls?
>>
>>24298114
I have never, ever answered one of those calls
>>
>>24297963
They need someone to tell them what to do, feel...
>>
>>24297711
If you've ever had sex or been accepted by society in any other way, you're not different.

Simple as that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.