[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he thinks having a girlfriend will solve all of his problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 3ef.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
3ef.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>he thinks having a girlfriend will solve all of his problems
>>
It won't, who /MGTOW/ here?
>>
would make it a hell of a lot easier mate
>>
>>24297556
>wanting a gf
>not being a kek
>>
>>24297478
>implying it wouldn't

Answer me this: would you rather be a lonely kek fapping in the darkness of his room, or a lonely kek with a handful of ass accessible at all times?
>>
It kinda does if you're a functional person. If you're not then she'll eventually leave you and you'll feel more like a loser than ever.
>>
>>24297478
"boyfriend", "her"
>>
>>24297631
Gfs cost money and effort. I'd rather use my time to fap and shitpost desu
>>
>>24297677
>>24297648
this to be quickly honest
>>
Wrong.

Maybe he recognizes the obtainance of a girlfriend as the peak of the mountain, and in wishing for one visualizes that he must have already made it past all other obstacles in his life to get there.

Maybe the significance of gf isn't having some used up roastie beef sitting by his feet, but represents the success and acceptance he desperately fights to obtain - a trophy of his victory.
>>
>>24297478
>implying it wouldn't make my problems easier to deal with

if I have someone to dedicate myself too, it gives me motivation to do better for myself. it gives me energy
>>
File: wlel;.png (33 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
wlel;.png
33 KB, 369x369
>Started getting my shit together
>It's been about 7 months now and i know what i'm going to do for the next 6 - 7 years of life
>Before i got my shit together i would of love to of been in a serious relationship
>MFW i realise having a relationship will most likely negatively impact on my goals in the next 6-7 years
>>
>>24297747
That's a nice sentiment, however relying on other people for your own motivation isn't really going to get you what you ultimately desire.
>>
No, it will solve my one problem. I have everything else under control.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.