[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't my fellow american robots reselling amphetamine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Amfetamin.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Amfetamin.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
why aren't my fellow american robots reselling amphetamine?

>incredibly cheap (~$3-5/g)
>can put it in gelatin capsules and sell it as fake adderall at $5 per 50-100mg (depending on its quality)
>literally 500-10,000% profit margins
>girls love this shit because it keeps them from getting fat and it gives them energy
>college kids love it because it helps them study
>drug addicts love it because it's the cheapest recreational stimulant (under $10 per night to roll hard)
>it will improve your social status 100x because everyone loves it and it's hard to get in america if you aren't prescribed adderall/vyvanse

:^)
>>
>felony if you get caught
>you'll likely have to plead guilty to at least one felony charge when you eventually get caught, ruining all future job and life prospects
>>
>>24297241
>$3-5 per gram

LOL.

>bragging about being a drug dealer online

KEK
>>
File: 1447359754894.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1447359754894.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>24297280
>ruining all future job and life prospects
as if it wasn't already down the absolute shitter

inb4 butt fuck proson
>>
>>24297305
If you think life is bad now, you can't imagine what it's gonna be like with a felony record.
>>
>>24297241

It's illegal and has a horrible risk:reward ratio
>>
>he thinks his 3 dollar per gram of amphetamine paste does jack shit in a 100mg dose

That crap is probably 10% pure speed at most.
>>
File: 1442540193090.jpg (243 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442540193090.jpg
243 KB, 720x1280
>not remembering that there are multiple branches of the government dedicated explicitly to preventing this.
>>
Ha, you guys have no idea what the real situation with amphetamine is.

The reason America doesn't have recreational black market amphetamine is because guess what? Compared to meth, it fucking sucks. Everyone is too busy doing meth to give a shit about your stupid speed paste, and prescription stimulants are very easy to get too.

The only reason speed paste is cheap in Europe per weight is that it's incredibly impure and low quality. Stop pretending that cheap shitty Euro speed is a gift from God. Meth is superior and always will be.
>>
>>24297241
because dealing drugs is stupid
>>
>>24297241

If your doses were actually 50-100mg of amphetamine your customers would be freaking the fuck out and ending up in the hospital. 30mg on an empty stomach with not much tolerance had me up for two days with chest pain and crazy anxiety.
>>
>>24297403
Nah, speed is actually really nice. It's very good for getting shit done, which is not the case for meth. Meth feels too good, it has too much serotonin activity, to be useful or productive.

You are however right about speed paste, it's terrible quality. There's some nice speed coming out of SE asia though.
>>
>>24297361
if you buy in bulk around 50g at a time it's decent.

50-100mg is equivalent to a 30mg adderall
>>
>le darknet face

Man I love the internet. RIP Abraxas.
>>
>>24297403
not everyone can get prescriptions, plus you're limited in the amount you can do.

european amphetamine sulfate is cheaper on a per mg basis compared to prescription strength adderall. also you can get as much as you want
>>
>>24297430
it's equivalent of around 30mg adderall because of impurities. the high quality stuff is about $30/g so not as profitable

i put about 70mg in a capsule and sell them as 30mg adderalls for $5. people love them, i've sold over a kg tbqh but i live in a major university town
>>
>>24297523
>You are however right about speed paste, it's terrible quality. There's some nice speed coming out of SE asia though.
it's not that bad honestly. just get it from good darknet vendors they don't cut it with anything bad.
>>
>>24297582
>50-100mg is equivalent to a 30mg adderall

No it's not. If your speed were 100% pure, then 45mg would be equivalent to a 30mg adderall, because addy has 75% dex and speed is 50%.

Your speed is at best 25% pure. You'd need at least 180mg to get the same amount of dextroamphetamine, and at that point you'd be ingesting a shit ton of levoamp and heaps of solvents.
>>
>>24297654
yes it's 50/50 l- and d-amphetamine

i know this. it's not 25/75 like adderall

but do i give a shit? no. they still buy it, that's a fact. the fiends are far and numerous and not everyone can get prescription adderall. if they could they wouldn't be buying from me now would they?

:^)

i just buy that stuff at about $150 for 50g paste, dries to about 30g. that comes out to about $5/g and i let my friends test it out and tell me how strong it is and how much i should put in a gelatin capsule and sell as 'generic 30mg amphetamine salts' for $3-5 a cap or $20-30/g of powder. usually it's around 50-70mg in a cpsule depending on the quality of the speed i get. i've been doing it for years senpai it helped me afford food and rent while at uni.

do the math yourself. it's not identical to adderall but they're both amphetamine and people still buy it. if i was more popular and left my room i would have sold more than a kg
>>
I don't want to be shot by niggers or arrested
>>
>>24297954
blacks usually don't like amphetamine. in my experience they do drugs based on how 'cool' they are. in other words the shit rappers sing about: weed, molly, coke, codeine.
in my experience they don't buy much amphetamine, psychedelics, dissociatives, and other more obscure drugs

most of my clients are white. college students love it (sell it as generic adderall in caps for a high profit) or some fiends just do it instead of coke or molly because it's a very cheap upper

it helps you make friends
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.