[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Bucket List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 53 - pRcEggm.jpg (806 KB, 1280x2024) Image search: [Google]
53 - pRcEggm.jpg
806 KB, 1280x2024
ITT: Stuff you wanna do before you an hero

>I just wanna lose my virginity
>>
>>24297114
just get a whore?
>>
I want to travel out of the country somewhere other than a tourist trap. The Austrian/Swiss alps would be my dream trip.
>>
>>24297114
>have my life sorted out
>stop this empty feeling I get in the middle of my chest that threatens to swallow me whole
>>
>>24297141
i live in a small town with no hookers...
>>
>>24297200
drive for 3 hours
>>
>>24297114
> to be what im expected to be
>>
>>24297200
If you're willing to put that much importance on it sex, you're willing to go to a different town or something for it.
>>
>>24297251
ive erectile dysfunction, peyroni's and im scared of herpes.
>>
>>24297309
Herpes is not a problem for a dead man.
>>
>>24297200
>I care about this thing so much that I will kill innocent people and go to jail forever because I can't get it
>but I won't drive to the next town over
>>
>>24297395
>>24297276

you have a point.

Strange, a typical robot's problems can be fixed in a few minutes and yet we're here...
>>
>>24297435
i think these guys enjoy being sad
>>
File: Aria Pretty 3.jpg (1 MB, 1260x720) Image search: [Google]
Aria Pretty 3.jpg
1 MB, 1260x720
I had an actual document with a list and details on how I planned to achieve them. Can't find it, but here are some off the top of my head. Apologies for it being somewhat generic.

1. Spend a month traveling Japan. Was thinking of doing this for the 2020 Olympics. Learning another language is a minor bucket list item (don't see the point in learning a language if I can't use it), and I'm semi-proficient in Japanese from classes I took a few years back.

2. Motorcycle across Europe visiting select locations. This one's kind of a cop-out b/c it involves visiting a bunch of places, but whatev. My dad was a history major, so whenever I would ask a minor history-related question he'd go into a 10 minute lecture on the details of it, most of which occured in Europe. Ideally I could go with him or my brother. Highlights would be Andalucia, Bordeaux, and Rome.

3. Write a book. I've tried creative writing in the past but can never get past 10 pages before thinking its all shit. The general genre would be the prissy New Yorker style of fiction, but I'm not a minority so who knows how that will turn out. If all else fails I can write about myself and what I think is important, passing it along to my family or younger folk.

4. Make a musical album. Used to play drums in high school, would like to at least throw something together that I'm proud of. Likely something nu-jazz related.

5. Have a meaningful romantic relationship. This one's on the backburner and I don't realistically expect it to be accomplished until I'm in my later 20s or early 30s, but it seems like one of those basic things that everyone should experience. Marriage/monogamy/etc not necessary.
>>
>>24297114
What comic is that from?
>>
>>24298273
NVM found it; batman black and white volume 4
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.