[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /beatenbyparents/ here? There's a ton of studies showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: ronaldmcdonald1.jpg (51 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
ronaldmcdonald1.jpg
51 KB, 450x450
Who /beatenbyparents/ here? There's a ton of studies showing that getting hit as a child makes you more anxious, depressed, and prone to failure as an adult. How do beatlets like myself deal with knowing that we'll always be beta keks?

>tfw you will never lose your virginity because getting beaten by your parents ruined your brain for life
>>
Is that true? Being beaten by my mom was actually the worst, I don't think there's anything out there besides being molested that impacts your (lack of)relationships with women in the future,
>>
>>24296924
my parents beat the shit out of me as a kid. my brother got it a lot worse because he always pushed their buttons.

the worst honestly was not the physical beating but the constant berating, them telling me I'm worthless, stupid, annoying, that I'll never amount to anything, I'll only make bad decisions and end up in a gutter homeless, stuff like that. you hear it for so many years and eventually everything they said becomes true because not being loved by your parents makes you a mentally ill mess of a person.

now I just live in their basement, unable to keep a job or a place of my own, completely broke, eating whatever they bring me and hiding behind my locked door constantly. I have no friends and have never had gf. I never will because I find myself to be worse than filth and undeserving of any human affection whatsoever.

people should have to take rigorous tests and acquire a license which must be renewed yearly in order to have and raise children.
>>
>tfw getting beaten drunk dad

No wonder I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>the constant berating

Agreed, this was worse. Seeing how beaten down my father was by my mother and seeing him emasculated at every turn ruined me for life. I hate women so much now it hurts. If I'm ever in relationship, I know I'm going to be horrifically abusive, because I never ever want to be told what to do by a women ever again.
>>
File: 117.jpg (32 KB, 847x490) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
32 KB, 847x490
It's okay.
You live in this life forever.
>>
not exactly by parents but by my aunt.
bitch can't even speak loudly in genera because i begin shaking like a leaf.
>>
I was never beaten and both my parents love me, but I still ended as a highschool dropout NEET

Guess it works different for everyone
>>
My mom would always beat me for not excelling at school and she would always call me coward, piece of shit, etc...
One time, i took such a beating that i peed on my pants and started bleeding from my nose...

Now my mother wonders why i am so cold with her...
>>
I had the shit beaten out of me daily. In elementary school I had to stop wearing shorts because my legs would be bloody from whippings. My mother broke my jaw with a wooden meat tenderizer once. My father would hit me across the face and chest with his belt because I'd refuse to turn around for him.

However bad you lazy little pissants think you had it you're wrong. You're letting something that's long over serve as an excuse for apathy. It has no bearing on who you are now as people unless it's served to galvanize you into bravery and realizing who you are. Get a goddamned grip and grow up.
>>
>>24296924

My parents abused me physically and mentally.
It got so bad it fucked up my studies.
Mostly my dad.

>>24298090
Holy shit.
A fucking meat tenderizer?
Why did you get beaten up, though?
>>
>>24298845
I feel like this is the third or fourth time I've heard a robot talk about getting beaten by a meat tenderizer. Is this some kind of 3rd world/ghetto shit that us upper middle class white people just don't hear about?
>>
My dad beat the ever living shit out of me. and i've had lots of problems with drugs and crime earlier, but now i run my own company and shit, stuff can get better.
>>
If I started acted up might of gotten arm pinched/scratched by mom or slapped in the face if I was smart mouth and rude n she was pissed.

Would get a really good whipping with the belt if I did something bad 3 times. They would make me get on my knees and I'd face the wall couldn't tell when the hits were coming. Their yelling words as they whipped me hurt me much more.

Being fat and always being picked on every now and then really took a toll on my self esteem, I would take it out on others weaker and smaller than me. My angry mothers tone when I'd get whipped made me feel like a stupid 5 year old.

On a very subconscious level it hurt my confidence and self worth. It made me enjoy seeing others in agony, not physical pain but to see someone feel hopeless.
>>
>Got beat by dad with belt
>Got slapped in face by mom
>Got beat by leather belt by mom
>Got kicked by mom in chest
>Got kicked by mom in stomach
>Almost got murdered by drunk grandpa with machete (kek)

You all are just pussies blaming your parents for all your troubles and not having a girl ride on your dick. Blaming the world for your troubles won't get you laid. Faggots.
>>
My parents always talked in their native language, and never having taught me, it probably subconsciously berated and made me feel isolated towards them due to the harshness and alienness of their pronunciation.

I always feared my dad, he never did anything wrong, but whenever he was there to punish, it got to me. Therefore, I always had an intense fear of him on any criticizes of me, to such an extent where I didn't feel safe in my own home and had to regulate my behavior basically at all times when he had sight of me.

This affected my self-esteem, my grades, which trickled down and affected everything else, almost like a house of cards falling.

Thanks anon, now I have to feel even more shitty about myself.
>>
>>24299590

>They didn't teach me their language
>Wahh fml :'(

Yeah literally kill yourself.
>>
>>24299579
Complain all you want but there's no doubt that it has an effect on you growing up. And if it didn't do much chances are you were dumb as rocks Chad.
>>
>>24299693

Hahaha in what faggot? I graduated highschool, currently hold a job, banged 7 chuck as a teen, social life is great, and I'm a pretty relaxed guy

The only difference is that I'm not a little bitch and I take responsibility for my own actions. Faggot.
>>
>>24299737

Chicks*
>>
>dad used to beat my mom and i
>mom finally divorced father
>i was still 8 when that happened
>after a year outside of divorce my mom got bipolar disorder and she started beating me
>no one believed me at school
>she even had sex with me by force once but i'll greentext that if someone wants
i pretty much just got slapped, beat up, exiled, and couldn't tell anyone until i was 16, then i went to a foster home, anything is better than with that lady, now i'm going to college and have a stable job with an apartment
>>
>>24299737
You know that we don't want your kind here. Why bother posting?
>>
>>24299824
I think you're going to need to greentext that for us.
>>
File: 1426574076530.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426574076530.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
You know what the worst part of all is? My dad only stopped beating on me mid high school because I was just able to defend myself and brave enough to get help. Whenever I bring up how getting beat made me feel he tells me that none of that actually happened and that I'm exaggerating. Yep, all those times in grade 9 when you slapped me so hard I hit the ground must've just been my imagination.

Made me too afraid to try because whenever I did and messed up I'd get beat at home. I wish I had a normal childhood where I could make mistakes and learn from them. Now I get incredibly anxious all the time. Even when someone asks me to help them with something minor I become stressed because I'm afraid of failing them.

I can't wait until he's old and has no one to turn to. I'm going to dump in either on the street or in the worst retirement home imaginable. He was always afraid of being alone.
>>
>>24299737
I think /b/ suits you more than this place.
Having a high school diploma isn't very impressive.
>>
Used to get spanked with wooden spoon by grandma as a small child.
One time when I was 10 she smacked me for saying something, I smacked her back and that old bitch never hit me again.
>>
>>24296924
I was spanked as a child. I turned our pretty good.

t. normalfaggot w/ qt3.14 gf
>>
>>24299910

Most of /r9k/ are dropouts/NEET so I had to mention that
>>
>>24299859
>be me 9 years old
>mom got mad one day after having a guy over the previous night because he didnt answer his phone
>comes to my room and knocks once then slams open the door
>she takes off my pants as i'm asking her what she's doing
>"This'll only take 10 minutes, and you'll feel great too"
>she takes out my dick and puts her mouth on it
>think she's going to bite it so i hit her
>she gets mad and restrains my hands and legs while still sucking my dick
>takes off her pants and underwear
>i try to get away but she closes the door and stands up against it
>she gets vasiline and puts it on her hand and vagina
>sticks my dick in there and i'm shouting for help because i'm too young to understand
>she rides me for about 7 mins and asks me if i'm enjoying it AS i'm screaming
>turns me around and sticks her still lubed up finger in my ass while she makes me fuck her
>this goes on for another 10 minutes until she cums
>i still didn't cum
>leaves me in the room, locked with chair up against door
>takes it off and apologizes an hour later

sorry it took so long to type
>>
>>24299973
>>24299955
I think there's a pretty big difference between being spanked and getting beaten the way most people in this thread are describing
>>
>13
>dad slaps and punches me to readjust to his new family (my step family) and just for discipline
>sometimes avoidable because he'd beat my stepsister instead
>super aggressive family structure
>15
>stepmom leaves because my dad is a dick
>discipline beatings less often, bad-mood-from-work beatings more often
>16
>dad says im too old for beatings
>instead he psychologically tortures me
>breaks my door down and rips up my shit
>rips my hair out when i wanted it to grow
>pours beer on my bed when i try to go to sleep early to avoid being conscious
>slams me into ground when i fuck up his laundry
>one time i tried to fight back
>i thought i was brave because i had been fucked up good before and he was obviously tired and sore
>thought nothing could be worse than what he already did when i was 15
>instead he pulls his phone out and takes a video
>shows a battered, shirtless, sobbing, terrified, skinny, pathetic me yelling "Come on!" while he laughs in the background
>to every friend, coworker, and girlfriend he brings home
>feel dead inside
>17
>get the option to move back in with mom
>mom married rich so i get a little kek shack in the garage
>yelled at for being defensive
>ridiculed for being a pussy
>berated for being depressed sometimes
>tryhard because i do a lot of extra stuff at school
>delinquent because i try to meet people
>gay because no license and no gf
>18
>finishing highschool
>still in the kekshack
>still manic depression
>alcohol is the only thing keeping me breathing
>>
>>24300056
making me rock hard here anon
>>
>>24300056
Sounds pretty crazy. Did she really say this will only take 10mins and ull feel great? Hard to believe.

Anyways did you enjoy any of it? How'd it affect you etc.
>>
>>24300115
>tfw that wasnt even the last time that happened to me
>>
>>24296924
beat your parents while they are suffering from dementia in a care home
>>
>Mom tried to slap me, I don't remember why
>I dodged it with my ninja reflexes
>I run away to my room
>She chases me
>She trips on coffee table
>I laugh and continue to my room
>She walked with a slight limp for a few weeks after that. I think she actually injured something, but knew she can't go to the hospital and tell them how she got injured trying to beat her child.
>>
>>24300229
considering i didn't know what was going on, i was scared and didn't enjoy it, none of it felt good. it didn't affect me until the 6th or 7th time, then i started actually cumming, but she was still beating me, so that was a problem. eventually i told someone about it and i could talk to them about it, but they said they wouldn't tell anyone because they were scared my mom would hurt them
>>
File: 1439247078461.png (29 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1439247078461.png
29 KB, 645x773
>tfw my dad beat my ass as a kid and denies it
>>
>>24299891

You have no obligation to put him in a retirement home. You can just let him rot away wherever and say not my problem.
>>
>>24297051
iktfb
>tfw hear it coming as he rages down the hallway smashing everything in his way as he goes
>tfw pulls you out of bed by the leg and starts kicking and punching you in the head, yelling that you're a nobody

>tfw watching tv when he abruptly throws a scotch glass at your face

>tfw he picks on your mom and slaps her to provoke you so he's justified in kicking your ass
>>
I'm curious, did any of you guys turn into masochists? Or sadists, for that matter.
>>
>>24299628
>be a child
>expect to learn a whole goddamn language and speak it to my parents

Fucking nigger that was a minor part of my post, nice to see you stopped reading it after then and thought I was a fucking 20 year old when I grew up with my parents

Please go get anal-raped by a pack of muslims faggot
>>
>>24300541
Yes. Yes, I did.
>>
File: 1410919155865.png (54 KB, 248x257) Image search: [Google]
1410919155865.png
54 KB, 248x257
>>24296924

My dad hit me a few times, I can probably list them on one hand. I think on rare occasions some physical punishment may be needed for children, but when it happened to me it wasn't any of those occasions, my dad just lost his temper. Makes sense, I'm fucked up but not too fucked up.
>>
>>24300549

Wow little Tim that was such a harsh past that you couldnt learn a language

BOO FUCKING HOO

Get over it
>>
Does belting count as beating? My dad used to do that sometimes.
>>
>>24299579
>Le you can do anything meme!

Normies literally cannot understand how psychological development can be dysfunctional.
>>
>>24297051
>>24300467
wtf. i'm an alcoholic and i never want to hurt anything. i just get philosophical and nostalgic. i think he is fucked up beyond that. i'm sorry that such a fucked up and worthless human being decided to reproduce. i'm not planning on doing it. i have good genes and i am smart but i would be a terrible father. my children would be even more mentally ill than i am. i would prefer just to love a woman deeply and devote myself to her. i have no meaning in my own life. perhaps making hers nice could make me a bit more happy. and if she stabs me in the back, i can stab her in the back too. literally.
>>
>>24302057
The thing about alcohol is that it reduces your inhibition, so that if you're a violent person who wants to beat your kids, it makes it a lot easier to let happen. Same shit with violent crime and stuff. I'm pretty sure Jeffery Dahmer or one of those other serial killers was usually drunk while killing in the beginning.
>>
>>24301900
I think it depends on how it's done. I mean if he just smacks your ass with a belt a few times, that's not really that bad, but if he's screaming at you and beating you violently all over the place, that definitely counts as beating.
>>
>>24302057
You're probably in your 20's. Wait until 40 and you've done nothing with your life, then we'll see how bitter and violent you get when drunk.

I'm 27, and I'm already drinking everyday and pissed.
>>
yeah i was beaten, belted, slapped and smacked

didn't stop me losing my virginity but i'm sure it's one of the reasons i have problems trusting people close to me
>>
>>24301968

Lmfao shut the fuck up with your "muh mental abuse" excuse

You're only using that excuse to feel better about your lame self. It's so pathetic how pussies like yourself go off saying "ohhh poor me I'm went through some shit I think was hard and now I blame everyone for my troubles Wahh Wahh wahh"

Literally kill yourself
>>
For some reason I'm a masochist with a spanking fetish and I kind of wish my parents had spanked me at some point during my life. How wrong am I for wanting that, those of you who actually got hit?
>>
notice how all those standing up for child violence go straight to the angry name calling.
>>
>dad spanked me
>slapped me
>once slammed me up against a wall by the throat

He hasn't done shit since I fought back but now he just talks to me like none of that ever happened. I remember but he doesn't and I don't want to bring it up since I'm a drunk loser that still lives at home.
>>
They used to beat me. I got /fit/ and now I beat them up.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>24301740
Fuck off dad
>>
I saw an article about epigenetics once that said it's possible to beat anxiety disorders into your descendants if you fuck your kids up too badly. Sounds outrageous, but I can see it actually. My father was beaten routinely and forced to work and drive at a very early age, and he's so bad sometimes he's like the principal from Beavis & Butthead when he has to deal with people. I'm just glad I'm not that bad.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.