[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls like to stare so much when (they think) you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: afghani-girl.jpg (93 KB, 629x942) Image search: [Google]
afghani-girl.jpg
93 KB, 629x942
Why do girls like to stare so much when (they think) you're not aware?

I swear, this usually happens whether you're on the bus, on campus, in class, etc. You're minding your own business, only to turn and notice some girl staring back at you, but then diverting her attention to something else the second she's caught. Or noticing in the corner of your eye what appears to be someone looking in your direction; so you look and check for yourself, and get the same deal with a girl beaming at you, but changing her sights elsewhere in a snap. OR you're spacing out at some place like the library, trying to think, only to realise some woman is looking back at you, so you change your position to make it not seem like you were the one staring.

I even had one instance on the bus where some girl across the aisle from me, both our seats pointed towards the front, just kept staring. A cold, staunch stare. Numerous times have I turned to my side only to catch her staring again, but immediately darting towards her phone and fiddled around with it. The fuck, lads?
>>
File: afghan-girl.jpg (207 KB, 615x435) Image search: [Google]
afghan-girl.jpg
207 KB, 615x435
that bitch got so haggard, a real shame
>>
>>24297242
She lives in a dry, windy area with lots of sunlight. It was inevitable. Same thing happens to Russians.
>>
>>24297242
Her nose and eye color are different
>>
>>24297286
NatGeo got meme'd then
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2002/04/afghan-girl/index-text
>>
>>24296871

When this happens, I like to start making faces, or talking to myself about inappropriate subjects very loudly, or yell WHAT, as soon as they try to look away.

It's just a little hostile. I don't care.
>>
>>24297242
>http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2002/04/afghan-girl/index-text

Damn, she is only 28 in that photo.
she was much hotter at 11
>>
File: pic_1435039868_6.jpg (22 KB, 494x395) Image search: [Google]
pic_1435039868_6.jpg
22 KB, 494x395
>>24296871
>Never catch girls looking at me
>Have Chad friend
>Notice girls eyeballing him like fuck when he's not looking
>Literally creep tier staring
>mfw they don't even care if anyone else sees them drooling over him
Girls do that if you do happen to catch their attention, it might be the same if you look weird.
>>
>>24297841
yeah its pretty sad
>islam
>not even once
>>
>>24296871
I'd tend to stare too if I had as little expectable consequences for it as women do.
>>
>>24296871
>lock eyes with them for a second as they realize they've been caught
>stare at them
>i know they can feel me beaming them while they act aloof
>wait until they look back
>if they don't then good i have instilled the fear of god upon them
>smile
>if they don't smile back i just start laughing.
>hold a V up to my lips with my fingers
>begin kekking
>lick in their direction
you have to let them know there are consequences for staring.
maybe then that one person will stop doing it.
anyway fucking with people on public transport has always been a favorite of mine.
be a fucking man you shit.
>>
File: Kingpin.gif (281 KB, 258x183) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin.gif
281 KB, 258x183
>>24298095
>flicking your tongue at them
No. Just... don't.
>>
>>24298214
yes do it
it will make you feel good inside
>>
>the doujin of this girl

top notch stuff
>>
>>24297286
The human nose actually never stops growing.
>>
Staring at aesthetically pleasing people can't be helped.
>>
>>24296871
When a girl stares at you, you either remind her of someone or you're attractive.
>>
>>24296871
It scares me. I'm not good looking. Please stop.
>>
>>24300252
great self-esteem there, sport
>>
File: 1445390269262.gif (331 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1445390269262.gif
331 KB, 500x374
>>24300292
I don't have self-esteem. Please stop looking. Let me die alone like I should.
>>
Women are very passive. I've had girls just gawk at me and then get offended because I didn't acknowledge them.

Just look them straight in the eye with all your manly might, they seem to be scared by a lack of insecurity and will stop bothering you.
>>
>>24296871
holy fuck that hair color

thats pretty cool if natural
>>
>>24297279
She should have used moisturizer tbqf familiar.
>>
they want the succ of the cock
>>
>>24296871
Maybe you're more attractive than you think.
>>
I've noticed this too, family. It happens mostly with women my age, rarely with man. But the catch here is: I'm ugly as fuck. I've even dabbled into some psychology books about body language to see if I could get an answer and apparently women are not supposed to stare at you if they find you unnatractive. So what is it? Maybe I'm so ugly that it's entertaining to stare at me?
>>
>>24301378
This fucks with my head, I catch grills looking at me all the time, some of them stare at me and some look away as soon as I turn their way but start looking when I look away. I mean I'm kind of cute but my face is fucked from all the acne scars, so I assume it's that, it makes me really uncomfortable and gives me panic attacks, one of the reasons I never go out.
>>
>>24297286
your nose gets more defined as you age, that's why you don't see jew kids with Sheckelburg noses
>>
>>24296871
What if they're just staring off into the distance, not actually looking at you?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.