[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >been lurking /r9k/ for a while >finally begin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 633x758
>be me
>been lurking /r9k/ for a while
>finally begin to reply to a few threads and try to interact with other robots
>only two people have ever replied to me
>both of them only replied to tell me how lonely and socially retarded I am, even compared to other robots
>nobody will even notice this thread either

I should probably off myself, but for whatever reason I feel like I just need to live out the whole thing. Feel free to dump your feels in this thread if you want.
>>
File: tfw6.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw6.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>tfw madly in love with a girl who has a bf
>>
you have to troll to get peoples attention on 4chan
>>
File: 1437062345978.jpg (986 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
1437062345978.jpg
986 KB, 1836x3264
Nobody responds to me either. Whatever
>>
>>24296733
hello op, how are you doing tonight?
>>
File: 1436756810456.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1436756810456.png
346 KB, 439x500
>>24296733
I'm the same OP. So many years as NEET has left me unable to relate to people even through text. I hardly post here anymore. I at least have Wizardchan, but those guys don't even want to stop being NEET.
>>
>>24296821
I think you can infer how I'm doing, but just you asking makes my life a lot better. Thank you.
>>
>>24296762

>tfw in love with a girl who invited you to her place but you still didn't fuck her there

why do I have to c.u.c.k myself every time a pretty girl shows interest lmao.
>>
At least you lurked before posting. I remember when I first started posting, I was worried about other posters immediately being able to recognise that I was new. You stop caring after a while, you're all anonymous anyway, and they won't care about your post for much longer anyway.
How bad is your life that you're especially lonely and socially retarded by /r9k/'s standards?

>>24296773
That's like an actual ham sandwich between her legs.
>>
>>24296915
ahhh internet hugs (>'')><(''<) don't worry im very socially awkward in person.. but here, we can be freee ^_^
>>
>>24297055
I think one example that I've green texted once is this:

>be me a couple weeks ago
>at the pre-season meeting for local archery club
>qt3.14 that I'm in the "brother zone" with is in the club too
>meeting is in a fairly small lecture hall
>only seat left is next to me
>qt walks in
>sees the empty seat
>her vision pans over to me
>gives the all too familiar "oh god why does it have to be you" look
>after about 3 seconds of awkward eye contact she decided to stand
>she's the only one standing
>seat still open
>that seat stayed open for the rest of the meeting

I've got more similar stories, but you probably get the gist.
>>
>>24297265
That's like standard /r9k/. It was probably some normies saying those things
>>
>>24297347
I guess another thing is that I don't have something I call "an overload memory," which is a SINGLE good social interaction in one's lifetime that one can sort of fall back on and remember in case of extreme mental stress/overload. I haven't had any good social interactions. Ever. I just don't even understand how affection works; other robots at least know what they're missing out on.
>>
>have a date on wednesday
>suddenly realised that I do nothing interesting at all
>barely leave the house
My tinder profile says I go bouldering, but I've been literally once, and that was months ago. I force myself to go running every few days, and hate every second, so I guess that. Maybe 'reading'? This wouldn't be an issue if I had a job, because I'd have far less free time. Fuck
>>
>>24298001

I never understood why people use Tinder. why not just meet girls at bars or clubs? sure it's a bit harder, since you're face to face to another person but at least you know the person is real.

Actually fuck the better question should be why the hell am I not using tinder? If I can meet women quite easily in real life, I'd be fucking surrounded by them if I used Tinder.

I guess it just seems too weird for me.

anyways as for your problem fuck I have no idea. I don't have many interesting hobbies but I have funny stories to share and talk in a really weird manner. like a weird guy, but a cool weird guy cuz I'm tall.
>>
>>24298001
Hit two birds with one stone: lie initially about your hobbies to your date, then actually go out and do them. You'll appear more interesting to your date without lying completely, and also have stuff to do.
>>
>>24298122
Tinder is so much better than trying to find a girl at the club , you already know they think you're attractive so that takes the hardest part of it away. Plus I'm 5'9 so a lot of girls won't even talk to me in clubs/bars because of my height, when I use tinder though , it allows them to see past my height and not be such a shallow slut
>>
>>24298122
>why not just meet girls at bars or clubs?
Because I don't leave the house.
At this point I barely talk to any of my matches, other than the one I'm having the date with. Most bots message you if you leave it for a day or so, and it's obvious which ones aren't real, so you can unmatch them.

It's been a big boost to my self-esteem. I've had it for a month and have 35 matches.

>>24298148
I was considering this. I've been meaning to go climbing for a while, but I wake up so late that it's starting to get dark by the time I'm dressed, and I never have any energy. It's also a lot easier to just play vidya as well, while I'm supposed to be applying for jobs. Leaving the house means definitely not applying for jobs, vidya doesn't.
>>
>>24298249

complete opposite for me dude. I hate the face cult of tinder/facebook/snapchat/whatever people use. by face cult I mean your face matters a fucking lot. because that's all you are. a picture of your face, and then text messages appearing. it seems scary to me, too surreal.

and in real life you have so much more, height, body language, swagger. especially if you're a dude. that's why I meet girls in real life, just seems more fitting to me.

I used to feel like I'm better than people who do online dating, but now I'm (slowly) realising it's all a stupid fucking game and that it doesn't matter at all. the only bad part is that people don't realise it's a retarded game. I make that mistake all the time too.

I'm the guy in thread who fell in love with a girl who probably just wanted to fuck me. she won't respond to anything I write her after the night I spent at her place and didn't fuck her. tried calling her. no answer. oh well, i'll get over her eventually. it's weird though, she's fucking normal as hell, uses instagram, posts food and selfies and boring shit like that. why do I like her? maybe it's not what she is, but what we shared together - hamburgers at her place and playing with her cat, which seems special to me.

fuck i haven't slept for so long it's insane.

>>24298477

>Because I don't leave the house.

shit no one cares, just talk with her in a weird way. i don't know how to explain it. you just need to conciously realise that it's a stupid fucking game, but it's kind of a sandbox game so you can still enjoy it.
>>
>>24296762
i dont even find her that attractive anymore but i still think about her almost every day. its not that bad but its annoying
>>
>>24299445

post her pic man
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.