[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one and explain how you would use it and why it's good,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1439976672942.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1439976672942.jpg
104 KB, 1024x1448
Pick one and explain how you would use it and why it's good, and why the others suck

>Earring of Understanding
Understand every language in the world,you would still need to learn how to speak it though

>Runners Nirvana
As long as you maintain your top speed you will never run out of stamina

>Perfect Memory
You are now able to recall anything that has ever happened to you in perfect detail

>Mind Scanner
Read the thoughts of one person for up to 3 minutes every hour

>Direct Convert
Your favored currency and any other now personally share a 1:1 exchange rate.

>Personalized Perception
You can now choose how quickly you want to perceive time. Make an hour feel like a minute, or a minute feel like a day
>>
>Mind Scanner
I already work in law, but I'd move from courts to working with the federal government, making bank. Personalized perception? Useless. In theory, you can do that with dedication. Perfect Memory? What am I , writing a book? Nobody cares about the details of my life that much. I don't. And even if I had em all, then what? Runners nirvana? Seriously? Earring of Understanding? No, no thanks. That's probably the second most useful though. And don't get me started on Direct Convert.
>>
Any mexican with Direct Convert hops the border and becomes rich overnight.
>>
>Runners Nirvana
Useless for anyone that doesn't run for a living and lives in the first world.
>Direct Convert
Useless.
>Mid Scanner
Aside from the limitations, I wouldn't want to know what other people are thinking. It's a red pill I don't want to take.

The other tree are decent options. Earrings of Understanding is only really useful if you travel a lot, which I don't, and even then what's the point if you can't speak it. Personalized perception is cool but doesn't give you any had benefit. With Perfect Memory, you could read a book in a few minutes and remember every detail, you'd be a living dictionary on anything. So Perfect Memory is best.
>>
>>24296859

Direct Convert's not useless to a visiting Australian.
>>
>>24296668
You can play all the untranslated video games
>>
>>24296963
who needs that with perfect memory though?
you could learn a language in a year or less
>>
>>24297121

Can you really? I've heard ones like Japanese take a lifetime
>>
>>24296668
>Personalized Perception
depending on the mechanics:
1. instant sleep
2. unlimited time to think about things
3. become the ultimate fighter
4. fast forward through pain & recovery

cool, but you could learn these with infinite time

>Runners Nirvana
useless

>Perfect Memory
Cool, but i don't think it beats being able to max out your time.

>Mind Scanner
you can estimate what feeble thoughts people have by taking the time to observe their body language. The odds of there being something valuable being gained through this are low

>Direct Convert
This is useless or would crash economies.
>>
runners nervana but what hapens when u have to turn will the exastion kick in all at once? perfect memory there are thangs i never want to remember and ifi could remember every detail that would just be a big no. mind scanner its just not my pick its to hard to pos or neg that one. direct convert no. personalized perception slow down and enjoy the good times anspeed through the bad ones.
>>
>>24297425
>will the exastion kick in all at once?

OP here. Nah, that could potentially kill someone.
>>
>>24296668
>Personalized Perception
You can now choose how quickly you want to perceive time. Make an hour feel like a minute, or a minute feel like a day

This one is super OP, I would have chosen:
>Mind Scanner
Read the thoughts of one person for up to 3 minutes every hour

But it has a time constriction, I can abuse the fuck out of Personalized Perception, can become the most unbeatable MMA fighter, boxer, gamer ever and make millions. Virtually endless possibilities.

The other abilities are just "niche abilities" that would only be useful to people who are interested e.g. Earring of Understanding for people who like learning languages and want to be a polyglot.
>>
>>24297666

How's it OP Satan?
>>
Bump for interest

Fuck off robot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.