[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DATING WORKS FOR CHADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: whykyrawhy.jpg (27 KB, 590x297) Image search: [Google]
whykyrawhy.jpg
27 KB, 590x297
POSTING THIS AS A WARNING SO YOU DONT END UP LIKE JOE BETA LIKE I DID WHEN MY EX CHEATED ON ME WITH HER EX CHAD
You met Suzie on Tinder. She's pretty hot, and by most accounts a solid 8. Your friends are impressed that you managed to get another nice looking gal.

You start banging regularly. You're happy with this arrangement. Sometimes you take her out to dinner, but it becomes easier to just tell her to "come over and cook." Whereas once you made attempts to go on dates, now she just comes over without a pretext.

As this continues, she starts to do subtle shit like leave a toothbrush at your house, her earrings on your dresser, and an extra towel in your bathroom. She gets pissed when she comes over and these things are moved, hidden from other gals in your harem. Your beautiful house is now sort of a mess. "Why the fuck is their so much hair in my drain? And what's with all the hand cream?"

Sex is still thrown at you with little effort, as she's trying to keep you interested. Being an experienced player, you are constantly sending hot and cold signals, which is now just naturally part of your aloof personality. "Nah, not tonight. I'm busy this week. Maybe tomorrow."

The other women in your harem get dialed back a bit because you're getting sex on the regular, and it's becoming a lot of effort to maintain. Part of you wonders if it would be less work to have a real girlfriend. She starts getting involved in your circle of friends more regularly. All you hear is "Suzie is a nice girl. You can't be a playboy forever, Hank. Maybe you should consider taking this one seriously." You don't like this.

As it goes on, she starts asking you about your long term goals for kids and marriage, most of which you respond to ambiguously. At this point, you're a bit bored, you want your space, and you miss chasing poon with no strings attached. You find that her constant need for attention gets in the way of your work, and other things you have going on.
>>
File: kylee44.jpg (71 KB, 567x606) Image search: [Google]
kylee44.jpg
71 KB, 567x606
"Hank, you put the tuna where it doesn't belong."
"It belongs where I say it belongs. It's my house."
"This isn't about the tuna, this is about you constantly disrespecting me!"
"No, it's about the tuna, and I'm about to kill the guy with the two chainguns. I'm not having this conversation."
"You care more about video games than me! And our relationship! That is so disrespectful! Joe Beta is constantly telling me what an asshole you are, and he's right. I'm leaving."
"Ok. Please just don't walk in front of the TV."
[ten minutes later]
"I'm sorry I acted like that, Hank. It's just, I don't know. I want to feel closer to you. I bet a blowjob would make up for it!"

Drama now becoming more constant, you slowly dial back the relationship, because you're "really busy" with "work stuff." She tells you her friend Joe Beta saw you on OkCupid, to which you respond that you just accidentally logged in or something. You also ask her why he's browsing men's profiles, with a laugh. She can't answer that.

Of course, Joe Beta has been waiting to bang your girl for years. Constantly acting as an emotional tampon, texting with her for hours, and telling her how you're a jerk and not right for her without so much of a whiff of poon. She decides to break up with you and give him a try, secretly hoping this will win you back. "I'm sorry to hear that. Best of luck, you two crazy kids!" you tell her, while in you're mind you're thinking "YESS!!!!!" and doing the dance of joy.

Six to eight months later she gives you a call and says she wants to come over. She's still dating Joe Beta, but "doesn't know if that spark is there." Against your better judgment, you bang. She starts crying when she finds a pair of earrings on your dresser that aren't hers. "You would be such a good boyfriend if you didn't have commitment issues" she sobs.
>>
>fall in love
>get bored of her
>take her for granted
>she leaves and never wants to see you again

this is how my relationships go
>>
>>24296607
how it goes for betas
>>
>Meeting a girl on Tinder
>Expecting a long term relationship from it
Normies like you deserve it for being so stupid.
>>
>>24296626
I'm a beta plus actually bro
>>
>>24296532
tl;dr: Don't pick up gfs from tinder, don't date a slut that puts out easily
>>
>>24296767
All girls are like that dumbass.
>>
From a frat star who frequents 4chan, this is scarily accurate.
>>
>>24297252
>paying for pussy
>"frat star"
>>
File: 1430212627701.jpg (64 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1430212627701.jpg
64 KB, 960x600
>>24296532
>another nice looking gal.
>another nice looking
>another nice
>another
Are you implying we have some normies in this board? Who is this advice for? Are you really so blind to see what type of people post here?
>>
>>24297381
Anon, you need to understand that Chads are retarded.

They can't think outside their own headspace so they can't imagine that every other dude doesn't have a soft harem of around 6 girls at their every beck and call.
>>
>>24297428
chads get the pussy we betas dont
>>
>>24296607
same desu senpai
im loyal as fuck, do nice things but constantly keeping up that excitement is impossible. all my relationships crash after a year-1.5 years

i think women decide when they want to settle down and then accept that relationships get boring. only the chads that are so good that every women wants them can keep them committed from age 18.
>>
>>24298701
ANOTHER BETA

BE AN ALPHA LIKE ME AND THE BITCHES NEVER GET BORED OF YOU
>>
>>24297428
chads are aware
they even help each other out to get women, especially low ranking weak chads in their social group
>>
>>24298570
EAT ME POON TANG
>>
>>24296690
Happens pretty often actually
More virgins than you'd think on tinder
>>
>>24296532
so basically

don't let women ever ever change you or boss over you

and never ever ever let women back in your life when they leave you for someone else
>>
>>24296690
>implying Tinder isn't the most efficient way to meet people these days
>>
File: IMG_1159.jpg (168 KB, 620x1288) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1159.jpg
168 KB, 620x1288
>>24298570
You don't need to get the pussy wet when you can control her with fear. A girl that's afraid of you won't cheat and won't leave. Spare the rod, spoil the slut.
>>
>friends
>meeting people

Normalfags, go away.
>>
>>24296607
>meet a girl
>date for a couple of months
>she leaves me for another man
This is how my relationships go.

>tfw I'll always be the in between relationships guy
The guy that women date because it's better than being alone even though they don't consider me to be the one.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.