[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny here. Daily reminder that trannies are not abominations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12
Tranny here.

Daily reminder that trannies are not abominations. We are not sex objects. We are real people with real lives, pasts, presents and futures. We work and we have hobbies. We have kids, and dear friends, and families--disowned or not. Many of us have spouses and long term relationships.

We have struggles and dreams, and we also have basement neets just like you.

Sure we are crazy and a ton of niggertrannies (pardon my Haitian) are prostitutes. But we are human. We are not some kind of voodoo effigy of humans.
>>
>>24296423
No one cares creature
>>
there is poo in there stay safe
>>
>>24296455
Unfortunately for you, many people do care. More and more people are getting to know and relate with trannies. Fools like you will be a distant memory in the future.
>>
File: trannies.png (205 KB, 1479x2396) Image search: [Google]
trannies.png
205 KB, 1479x2396
>trannies are not abominations

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1447528266914.png (61 KB, 524x460) Image search: [Google]
1447528266914.png
61 KB, 524x460
>are not abominations
Once you cross the line of surgery and hormones you are

>are no sex objects
No one wants to have sex with you, see above

>real people with real lives, pasts, resents, and futures
Yeah, and in that present you chose to let your gender dysphoria (which is perfectly natural to have but not something you should act upon) turn you into an undesirable because you are so horribly insecure with who you really are that you need to pretend you're another gender

>have kids, dear friends, and families
Think of the confusion and pain you put them through trying to live as something you aren't, especially in the case of kids

Seriously jesus christ I'll call you whatever pronoun you please and not treat you any differently than I would another person but cut out this aggressive attempt to convince people that transsexuals are this wonderful natural thing, you are blatantly deluding yourself
>>
>>24296500
>many people do care. More and more people are getting to know and relate with trannies.

Unfortunately for you, that is not true. They more they get to know them the more they are disgusted.
>>
You also have a 75% suicide rate
>>
>>24296423
>We are not sex objects
You just don't get it, do you?
Part of being a woman is being a sex object. You really need to start understanding this.
>>
Shut up, you abnoxious failed male.
>>
>>24296423
Tranny here, nobody cares stop shoving your agenda in people's faces, its what makes them hate us.

If and when they're ready to accept trannies, they know where to find us.
>>
>>24296423
>Not an abomination
You literally mutilated yourself, bro.
>>
>>24297294

Thanks tranny, I still hate you but I appreciate the comment.
>>
>>24297294
Thailand?
>>
>>24297353
I was thinking more along the lines of over at the faggot board.

>>24297342
It's cool, I probably don't like you either. Take care, or don't.
>>
>>24297294
>If and when they're ready to accept trannies, they know where to find us.

Hopefully dead of suicide t.b.h.
>>
>tfw completely in love and obsessed with a tranny
>>
>>24297294
>If and when they're ready to accept trannies, they know where to find us.
And be called "chaser" and treated as scum for showing interest? Nah.
I'll stick to fantasy
>>
>>24297431
go home elanna guy
>>
>>24297399
e d g y
d
g
y

>>24297431
We've all been there.

jk, i haven't.

>>24297433
protip. you're only called a chaser if you're creepy or unknowingly transphobic in your actions or speech.

but probably stick with the fantasy desu, there's a lot more crying involved with the real thing.
>>
>>24297456
>elanna guy
Who?
>>
>>24297461
Nah, you get called a chaser if you're not a handsome social butterfly.
Trannies have high standards just like regular women, possibly higher.
>>
stupid tumblr faggot gtfo sage
>>
>>24297524
Can't have that high standards, most of them settle down with other trannies, lmao.

but no yeah, i've spent a lot of time around trannies, what with being one and all, i'm pretty sure i know why you get rejected bruh. chaser card is for creeps and transphobes who just want a taboo experience.
>>
>>24297573
What is a creep if not someone they don't find physically attractive?
How many handsome creeps do you know?
>>
>>24297610
Very few, but handsome guys tend to be way more versed in hiding how creepy they actually are from practice. You tend to only start getting hints of the creep inside 2-3 weeks in, before you eventually can't ignore it any more. Then you bring it up, and he flips his shit at you and then its 48/48 on whether you're visiting murder town or just getting a beat down. With the other 4% being getting away scot-free.
>>
hey there's nothing wrong with being a sex object
>>
File: 1387075916762.gif (90 KB, 405x500) Image search: [Google]
1387075916762.gif
90 KB, 405x500
>>24297660
So they're "creepy" but you put up with it because it's not really creepy to you because they're handsome.
>>
>>24296423
Just accept your birth sex and act like it then I will consider you very honourable for dealing with a tragic illness
>>
>>24297767
No? are you reading what I'm saying or just applying your own narrative to things? They are good at hiding how creepy they are, you don't notice it until /little bits/ of it become visible. Then when it builds up, your dam of tolerance for creepiness breaks and you call him on it.

In no way do you let him off for being a creep, you just need enough evidence to support your accusation before you make it.
>>
>>24297229
Exactly, these stupid fucks just don't get it.
>>
>>24296423
>Daily reminder that trannies are not abominations
You are, STFU and kill yourself
>>
>>24296423
I bet you're under 25.
>>
>>24297870
>muh millenials meme
>>
>Trying to get 4Chan to accept you
Mistakes were made...
>>
>>24297901
Can 4chan accept me if I'm black?
>>
>>24296423
don't they kill trannies in the Caribbean?
>>
Remind me all you want. I don't believe you :)
>>
I was in a relationship with a transwoman who was extremely manipulative and borderline abusive. I wish I was better than feeling wary and slightly disgusted by transwomen now but apparently I'm not. I'm pretty sure she browses 4chan which sucks.
>>
is my gf elfginger here?
>>
File: Private Meme.png (144 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
Private Meme.png
144 KB, 1136x640
That's it? Come on.
>>
>all this transphobe butthurt
Tippity toppest of keks
>>
>>24297937
Sorry that happened to you friendo. Its normal to fear wary of groups of people after one abuses you. Just remember abuse is common, even among nontrannies.
>>
Nobody cares. Trannies can also get sex from guys whenever they want. Get out normie
>>
>>24298692
Guys can get sex from guys whenever they want too, not sure i see your point.

Half of trannies prefer or exclusively want women.
>>
>advocating for trannies
>by using the word tranny

this bait.... you ...
>>
>>24298735
those are the crossdressing types
the gender dimorphic ones tend to be into men
>>
>>24298805
Those who take estrogen. Its basically 1/3 bi straight gay even for them.

Of course the ones into females tend to live as males more but considering how manly lesbians can be it doesnt seem like it matters
>>
>>24298871
So yeah, you're just agreeing with what I said.
The fetishists are just men with a crossdressing fetish while the ones with a genuine brain disorder think of themselves as women and are into men (except a small minority who are "gay" and attracted to the "other" gender)
>>
>>24298919
Taking estrogen is a step above crossdressing. Im rly not seeing how sexuality matters considering there are real life lesbians and they are quite manly. Even their brain scans are manly. Trutrans stuff is a myth
>>
>>24298919
What if it's nothing to do with sex and you just like looking like a woman?
>>
>>24297937
Hi Steven
>>
>>24298953
>Of course the ones into females tend to live as males more
Does that really sound like a transgendered person to you? It's a crossdresser
>>
>>24299034
Estrogen isnt an article of clothing, its a chemical that impacts almost every part of your physiology

It sounds like someone who is manly enough to not bother the harrowing difficulty of being visibly a tranny. Plenty of lesbians in history have lived as men for various reasons, not dealing with transition is a good one

I mean you can have plenty of gripes with trannies but this one never made much sense to me because lesbians are so manly.
>>
>>24296423
Post ass pics pls.
>>
>>24296423
>we have kids

Shit, I hope not
>>
File: QCshh.jpg (97 KB, 1290x1026) Image search: [Google]
QCshh.jpg
97 KB, 1290x1026
>Daily reminder that trannies are not abominations.
>>
>>24297925
No trannies kill themselves.
>>
File: 1402018806726.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1402018806726.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
Nice try tranon
>>
>>24299508
R u shitting me bro ive seen meth addicts 10 times worse.

No wonder robots think trannies are disgusting you are sheltered as fuck
>>
File: s1.jpg (179 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
s1.jpg
179 KB, 768x768
You willingly turn yourself into an accursed fetish-chimera though a combination of modern alchemy and horrific butchery. The lines in your palms read nothing but hedonism and debauchery at a terrible price. If that is what you wish, so be it.
>>
Obvious bait aside, can someone explain the tranny hate in the west? I live in a culture where it's not common but accepted, do people just not like transgenders in western countries? They're just sort of a normal thing here.
>>
>>24299632
*tips fedora
And a good day to you, gent.
>>
>>24299653
In my experience most people don't hate trannies. they may think its odd but they don't hate them. in fact most people will never meet a trannie, since they make up less then 1% of the population. Some people think trannies are hated because of sjw propaganda.
>>
>>24299727
Interesting.

this is a original post
>>
>>24299653
Its a religious-philosophical thing at the core of western culture. When Westeners see something that challenges preconceived hard categories in their heads they tend to chimpout and fight over it.

Fighting over ideology has catapulted the West forward though so its not entirely bad.
>>
Everyone in this thread, you misclicked. This is r9k, not paul.
>>
>>24299727
40% of russians think homos should be put to death. A third of trannies get disowned by their families over it in the USA. Hating trannies is fairly common, or at least considering them subhuman is.
>>
>>24299826
>Russia
>the west
pick one
>>
>>24299849
this post did not imply that russia is the west. also russia is dank as fuck.
>>
>>24299888
But we're talking about Western nations, bud. That was my question, at least.
>>
File: trans-story.png (585 KB, 511x4793) Image search: [Google]
trans-story.png
585 KB, 511x4793
>>24296423
>instinctually driven to slice off your cocks and remove yourself from the genepool
>Gender dysmorphia classified by the American Psychological Association as a mental disorder

Being "transgender" is equivalent to being born with a birth defect. It's not necessarily wrong, but you don't see retards going around and shoving their condition down everybody's throats. The fact that society celebrates a mental disorder is fucking insane.

>>24297294
At least you are self aware. OP is just hurting his cause
>>
>>24299936
you dont see /r9k/ calling schizophrenics or retards abominations.
>>
>>24296500
>you're a dinosaur, you will be abandoned by progress
I have very little sympathy for you especially and transgendered people generally. Your life has a clearly defined problem that you can dedicate yourself to solving. You may feel broken, but there is a system in place to fix you. At the end of it you can settle for a chaser and be wanted. We have none of that. Many of us barely even understand why we're so fucked up. You have it easy.
>>
>>24299826
>A third of trannies get disowned by their families over it in the USA
So less than one percent of families disown their kid because of bring trans. still not a lot of hate. also who care how many Russians want to kill gays were talking about trans people.
>>
>>24300030
true but you done see schizophrenics demand every indulge there delusions either.
>>
>>24300030
that's because they aren't up everyone's asses trying to promote this shit as normal. I have no problem if you want to chop your cock off, just leave me out of it.
>>
>>24299793
Who's paul? All I see here is people trying to keep some people who need help in touch with reality. No one named paul.
>>
>>24298795
This. I've never known a transgender person to use the word "tranny"
>>
REMINDER:

TRANNIES ARE EVEN REJECTED ON THEIR HOME-BOARD /LGBT/ EVEN GAYS CONSIDER TRANNIES CANCER OF THE CANCER
>>
>>24300141
I use the word tranny all the time because I hate myself.
>>
File: 1412539524865.jpg (113 KB, 788x566) Image search: [Google]
1412539524865.jpg
113 KB, 788x566
>trannies are not abominations
>>
>>24300159
this
and some of us actually have a sense of humor
>>
>>24300152
They're the only one's that are mentally ill, so it makes sense.
>>
>>24300055
What. That doesnt make sense. A third of families disown trannies, thats 33%

>>24300078
Its not a delusion senpai. Trannies know they are male/female. Its changing what the word "man/woman" means that you have a gripe with, which isnt a delusion its a debate of language and meaning.
>>
>>24300141
Yeah and everyone calls each other fags here.
It's like imageboards have a different culture
>>
>>24300205
Based on what your saying, if I were to go up to a tranny (for this example, let's assume a MtF) and ask it if it was male or female, what sort of answer would you expect me to get (let's disregard the fact that it would likely get offended at the question)?
>>
>>24300342
It depends on the tranny. Most of them will tell you to fuck off and that its none of your business. Some will use 'female' in the sense of 'woman' or in the sense of having a 'female gender identity' (which is actually a thing. Gender identity is biological and sex dimorphic). Some will say male.
>>
you are a sex object

when are we having cam sex?
>>
File: g1.jpg (347 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
g1.jpg
347 KB, 768x768
i'm honestly a bit jealous because wishing i was a woman is a consistent theme in my head. however, this is the lot i have. i don't try to change it. it was predetermined for me. it is not changeable. it is nothing but wanting to be a dragon-slaying knight, or a bounty hunter in space. it is not possible. no matter how interesting or great it would be. it is not what is meant. we just have this lot and then we die. life is not meant to be enjoyable. we can fantasize about a more enjoyable life and do drugs. instead, i fulfill the duty of my lot and get myself a woman. it is what is natural. i do not myself become one.
>>
>>24300141
I do it because it helps establish that I'm not uptight about things
>>
Is there something that trannies love to talk about?
>>
>>24300998
This is what us trannies have to live with. We either take estrogen or become this person; a solemn stoic that has chanted away his agency, until he either breaks or dies.
>>
>>24296423
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24301597
Cis normies are the real normies. Trannies are the true robots
GET OFF OUR BOARD CIS NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24301597
why do you want me to get out? because i denounce transsexualism or because i wish i was what i am not? my stance on this topic is bound to generate controversy i suppose, as is my stance on most things.
>>
File: 1319237559441.jpg (2 KB, 113x126) Image search: [Google]
1319237559441.jpg
2 KB, 113x126
>>24296500
An even more distant memory are the subhuman queers who have long since an hero'd.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.