[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has high functioning autism? >be me >25 >when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 540x780
Who here has high functioning autism?
>be me
>25
>when I get excited I flap my fingers I front of my eyes
>I have an unhealthy obsession with gundam
>I spend hours reading about mobile suits and memorized facts about them
>also have an obsession with military aircraft
>it took years to function in public
>I'm pretty good looking and dress well, but still spill spaghetti when I talk to grills
>I only can connect to characters in anime
>I'm a vegan but not because I care about animals or the environment. I just really don't like meat or dairy, the taste and textures bother me.
>>
>>24296119

There's no such thing as "high functioning autism." You're weird and socially inept. It's not a disease. You're too stupid and lazy to get better.
>>
File: otacon.jpg (102 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
otacon.jpg
102 KB, 500x375
>>24296119
How's the metal gear project going?
>>
>>24296249
He's probably wants to nail his sister too
>>
File: just do it.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
just do it.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>got diagnosed high functioning autistic at 3
>used to be a massive sperg in elementary
>went to a special school for high school, became able to hide it most of the time

>21 now
>something in me has died and i don't know where or when
>i can just about manage to play vidya, watch anime, shitpost and search for a job once in a while so i don't feel like a failure

I admire the more autistic ones, they're really passionate about the things they enjoy. Some normies are too but not as much.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 730x1095
It's okay op maybe you'll get autismbux
>>
>>24296119
>flap fingers in front of eyes
What the fuck
>>
>>24296119

>high-functioning
>>
>>24296192
Thank you professor Irwin Cory
>>
>>24296728
Idk man...I can't help it
>>
>>24296119
I can't imagine what "flapping one's fingers in front of one's eyes" is supposed to mean.

Like, you put your hands up to your eyes and wiggle your fingers like you're trying to tickle something in front of your face?

Or you fan your eyes like a southern belle fanning herself on a humid summer's day?

"flap" implies you're waving something about and it's loosely attached, but it's not like your wrist where you can just sort of wiggle them around like a wet dishrag.
>>
>>24296728
Get the FRICK OUT NORMIE you will NEVER understand
>flaps fingers in front of eyes
>>
>>24296799
There was an actual autistic kid at my high school who did this. lel, ur not far off.
>>
>>24296119
You stole that pepe from me you fucking faggot delete it right now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.