[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the "alphas" are doing to the "betas"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Elliot.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
What the "alphas" are doing to the "betas" is no different from what Hitler did to the Jews.
>>
More like what the betas are doing to themselves. Maybe hop off 4chan and stop feeling sorry for yourself and something might happen.

Ever since that shooting r9k is just a bunch of complaining normfags
>>
File: huhuhuhu.jpg (145 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
huhuhuhu.jpg
145 KB, 1152x864
>>24295754
funny joke, mate
>>
>>24295754

Back2love-shy forums faggot.
>>
>>24295754
Living their lifes while you waste yours?
>>
>>24295905

This.

All the betas do is complain complain complain, and they never put in an ounce of effort to better themselves and their situation.
>>
>>24295905
>>24296032
>/r9k/ is one person
LOVE this meme
>>
>>24296057
>i cant into generalisations
LOVE retards like you
>>
File: chicken.jpg (34 KB, 450x305) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
34 KB, 450x305
>>24295905

Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies, no physical deficiencies, had a good and supportive home, and a pleasant childhood. But they don't want to admit they were successful because of luck. They'd rather believe they were successful because of their own "abilities". So they lie and tell people who are ugly and deformed that the reason they're unsuccessful is because they're "not trying hard enough". Make no mistake, when a normie gives you advice on how to improve your life, they're doing it so they can reinforce the narrative that they deserve the life they have because of their "good virtues".
>>
>>24296125
>taking this much pity on yourself
>being this retarded and delusional
top kek faggot
>>
>>24296099
>i
>cant
>generalisations
Yeah, I'm the retard here.
>>
>>24296348
>i cant into sarcastic patronising comments
Trying to act smart doesn't make you right, fuckboy.
>>
The older you get the more you start to think that what Hitler has done wasnt actually that bad
>>
>>24295754
hitler dindu nuffin
chad dindu nuffin
nice logic op
>>
>>24296125
the most accurate post in this thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.