[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just come to the realization that I'm never going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-06-21-03-58.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-06-21-03-58.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I've just come to the realization that I'm never going to touch a girl without paying for it, I'm never going to feel the warm embrace of a girl that loves me back. I'm destined to be the loser, it's always been that way and it isn't going to stop now.

Has anyone else come to this realization?
>>
Yeah, sometime last year.

I don't know, every single woman I look at is so obvioualy out of my league that there's seriously no point in trying.

My dreams about the future no longer involve a wife, or ever a significant other.
>>
>>24295639
I don't feel they're out of my league, I'm just too much of a coward to leave the house and get to know them. I'm a failure in every sense of the world and I'll never achieve my dreams. I give up.
>>
Monsters have to take what they want.
>>
>>24295774
I'm a monster, the problem is I'm a cowardly weak one.
>>
Y'know, when someone says "b urself :^)" irl they (should) mean to learn to be happy being yourself. If you actually become content with who you are you won't attract everyone, just like you won't become friends with everyone, but you will attract some people strongly, less or more dependent on how you look I guess. I happily told my now-gf when I was 15 I played COD professionally and was obese and that I tried to neck myself two years ago AND that I'm a virgin. She turned out to be one too.
So
B urself :^)
>>
>>24296033
I am myself, and I used to net some pretty decent friends and have had a girl or two like me, but depression swept me off my feet and II turned full narcissist, lost my friends and quit college. Now I'm alone.
>>
File: macht frei.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
macht frei.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>>24296033
You're not a fat, suicidal, console goblin now are you? You didn't 'be yourself' you changed so were able to get a gf. 'Just be yourself' is advice given by people who don't realise that some don't conform to society.
>>
File: 1430700715664.png (90 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1430700715664.png
90 KB, 255x255
I know the feel mang, I've embraced my beta-ness and now live the smug life
>>
You're lucky. Get a woman and find out how truly fucked up your life can become.
>>
>>24296918
NEETlife?
Autismbux?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.