[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: coffee.jpg (165 KB, 1303x852) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
165 KB, 1303x852
>hey anon, want to get some coffee?
>I'm a wreck, I need my coffee
>Coffee break time!
>I'm going to need a lot of coffee to get through this
>Anon, what kind of coffee can I get you?
>COFFEE
>COFFEE
>FUCKING COFFEE

I don't get it. Why are normies so obsessed with coffee? When I tell them I don't drink coffee, they look at me like an outer space alien.
>>
It's an addiction. I used to drink 7 cups of coffee a day to keep me from being tired. I'm down to 4 cups a day now and I'm tired all the time.
>>
Because coffee tastes good and gives you energy. Plus it's kind of a normie meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 555x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 555x570
>>24295466
Same here, man.

I've never understood the addiction to coffee. It tastes like ass, and gives you a bit of energy, and eventually it doesn't taste so bad and you suffer from withdrawl every day.

Fucking normies.
>>
It's what the "health conscious" normie uses instead of smoking.
>>
Whats the best alternative to coffee? I like being alert and focussed.
>>
I work at a Starbucks. I hear it every fucking morning. We have regulars that justify it with a chuckled "oh you know I just need it haha :)".

Typically they're moms or teachers and 98% white. It's a normie thing just like being nerdy is a normie "cool" thing now.

Fuck everyone. I've become a misanthrope.
>>
I know that feel OP. Honestly coffee is comparable to cigarettes in terms of addiction level. People go fucking crazy for it and I never understood why.
>>
Not everyone is affected by caffeine so people like us will never understand.
>>
>>24295584
it's pretty mild as addictions go. certainly not as bad as nicotine. Having a headache and being tired sucks but that's not a horrible withdrawal.

plus coffee is something I can drink other than water that doesn't have calories. it's warm and comfy
>>
>>24295466
Like usual people turn to some kind of drug to make things easier.
>>
>>24295584

Even worse from what I've seen.

I've been caffeine-dependent twice in my life but cut it out after a few months both times and I don't think I can ever go back. Coffee (or energy drinks) make me feel really weird and cause anxiety in me and I'm typically never an anxious person. Weird vibes altogether from it.

People can be fucking lunatics about their coffee.

"WOO COFFEE LOL"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.