[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to robots when they get old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1401216375616.jpg (15 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
1401216375616.jpg
15 KB, 300x291
Do they go normie eventually?
>>
Robots don't get old. They either become normies or kill themselves.
>>
They become shut-ins. Or are so poor they use the internet at the library all day every day for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>24295358
they suicide or end up in jail by then
>>
I'm turning 27 soon. Feels bad man. I think we just slowly switch to lurking because noone else can have a good conversation. Maybe I was retarded before and could enjoy it, but it feels like 4chan is an altogether different beast now. I miss saying gb2gaia and ebaumsworld. srs pls go and 9fag was fun too. Now we are redditumblr and I don't even give a fuck. I just miss before. I mean I wasn't happy by any stretch of the imagination, but I was at least less sad. I don't even want to feel happy anymore. I mean I'd like it, but at this point it seems as wild a dream as winning the lottery. I'd gladly take just not feeling bad.
>>
>>24295358
they either kill themselves or kill others
>>
You either die a robot or live long enough to see yourself become a normie
>>
File: 217.jpg (65 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
217.jpg
65 KB, 312x445
>>24295358
Old robots don't die. They just fade away.
>>
>>24295358
Maybe either they become a betabuck and settle with a roastie past her wall or stay a robot and then die
>>
>>24295358
Realise this board is a waste of time and that a pity party between people that can't get sex is really stupid.
>>
File: maj09.jpg (78 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
maj09.jpg
78 KB, 350x600
I assume they accept their eternal solitude and create themselves a home in the woods, away from the torments of normal civilization.
>>
Down the street from me there's a 40 something year old man who lives with his parents and does no work other than occasional music lessons. I've only seen him outside 2 or 3 times.

I think the ones that can stay with their parents indefinitely will. When their parents die, who knows. Inheritance and life insurance I guess. Suicide at some point along the line probably.
>>
>>24295358

Suicide or early death
>>
>>24296241
you either die a robot or live long enough to see yourself become Elliot

fix'd for you
>>
>>24297112
That sounds hella comfy.
>>
>>24295358
I'm 47 years old and a robot just like you. The difference age has made is that I have taken responsibility for my life. I no longer blame others for what happens to me. Even though I live in conditions most would consider terrible -- grinding poverty, poor health, no fridge, no stove, a piece of foam for a bed in an unheated concrete basement in an old abandoned factory -- and so on, I am content because I know that my life is what I've made of it. And I've learned to appreciate the small pleasures of life made possible by a life of solitude, like growing a gigantic beard, wearing a fedora, and smoking a stinky pipe.

It's not such a bad life, OP. Really. Once you stop blaming others, you can begin to mine your life for those tiny diamonds of joy which young robots in here ignore in their bitterness.
>>
>>24297248
My aunt may have some kind of autism. She's spent just about her entire life in her mother's house. She won't talk unless you talk to her and then it's just a few words. Her life is the television.

God, it's weird seeing your future in someone else.
>>
>>24297112
I already want to do that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.