[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for the next part of the interview we'd like to ask you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 03_zpstjamyfcf.jpg (75 KB, 725x484) Image search: [Google]
03_zpstjamyfcf.jpg
75 KB, 725x484
So for the next part of the interview we'd like to ask you a few questions

..Have you ever had sex before?
>>
I lie and say yes.
>>
I would ask them to define sex
>>
depends on how many masturbations they consider 1 sex
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>24295346
Why...why are you both creepily smiling at me?
>>
That's unlikely, but the question "Do you have friends?" could really be in the application.
>>
Trick question. I am too supreme to have sex. Next question pls.
>>
"Go ask your mom."
>>
>>24295759
What kind of interview did you think this was? ;^)
>>
>>24295772
Oh my God. I got asked this recently for something unrelated to a job. I was like "Thank God this person is still talking before I have a chance to answer. I need to think of a response fast."
>>
>>24295346
Why, because you only employ sexually active people?
>>
>>24295346
What the hell kind of interview is this?
>>
>>24295346
Are we having a three way?
>>
>say No
>continue answering questions
>wait until they reject me
>complain to Human Rights commission about how I was discriminated against at the interview
>sue employer for potential earnings I could have made, but without working there
>>
File: 200252492-001.jpg (66 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
200252492-001.jpg
66 KB, 507x338
>>24297738
>Implying Human Rights would support a VIRGIN~!
>>
>>24297738
>virgins are a protected class
Yeah see it has to be something you can't change
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.