[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 15 seconds to justify why women should be virgins without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: Stirner.jpg (157 KB, 992x880) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
157 KB, 992x880
You have 15 seconds to justify why women should be virgins without relying on spooks.

protip: you can't
>>
what's a spook to be exact? i'm not familiar with this philosopher you guys keep meming.
>>
>>24295083
I've never felt women should be virgins but those who have demeaning excessive sex are often terrible people.
>>
Women can do whatever the fuck they want I'm just not interested in another mans used goods.
>>
>>24295111
Simply put, ideology.
Ideology in itself are concepts which don't really exist tangibly, for example Religion or political ideologies such as Communism or Democracy.
Another concept where ideology could jump in is the idea of nationality, whereas it might be backed up by race, the importance you give to race and nation is ideology in itself and thus what Stirner would call a spook.

It's physically possible for women to be and not be virgins, but the importance one gives to it is ideology in this case.
>>
>>24295083
STDs

condoms don't block everything, and a lot of girls suck dick without a condom
>>
>>24295176
>concepts which don't really exist tangible

concepts are abstract. objects are tangible.
>>
>>24295176

Why should I pay attention to the idea of spooks then? Is it not an ideology? Checkmate faggot, your belief is self defeating.
>>
>>24295245
But by doing so you are paying attention to the concept of a spook being a spook and denying it upon this information, therefore, you're not rejecting the notion of spooks.
>>
>>24295276
I think you have autism to be frank.
>>
>>24295341
not really desu or else i would still be kvh
>>
>>24295083

fuck off depraved stirnkek
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
>>24295276

That's why it's self contradictory. In order to use the concept of a spook I must affirm that the idea of a spook isn't useful. It's like saying (A) is an ideology and true where (A) is - "All ideologies are false"

So (A) is both true and false. QED fuck off
>>
>>24295393
it's because of your difficulty understanding the value some guys see in virginity that I think you have autism.

you can't relate to them so you just call their opinion a "spook" even though that is a completely meaningless buzzword.
>>
>>24295209
this
every drunk girl will let you rawdog her if shes horny enough. and im willing to bet most girls get to that point more than once
>>
Because all that is good prospers with female chastity, you fucking marxist. Kill yourself and go to hell faster.

>In Sex and Culture (1934), Unwin studied 80 primitive tribes and 6 known civilizations through 5,000 years of history and found a positive correlation between the cultural achievement of a people and the sexual restraint they observe

>The whole of human history does not contain a single instance of a group becoming civilized unless it has been absolutely monogamous, nor is there any example of a group retaining its culture after it has adopted less rigorous customs
>>
>>24295176
Pretty silly shit tbqf my frienderino. Why not just say you're an anti-platonist / moral irrealist?

Also everyone has implicit values whether they like it or not. That's the whole basis of how you make one decision rather than another.
>>
File: no hymen no diamond.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no hymen no diamond.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>24295083
if a woman wants to get married she's better off being a virgin.

Do you think it's coincidence that marriage rates are at an all time low while virginity among women is also at an all time low?
>>
>>24295436
Perhaps, but in the end you realize that by knowing that everything is an abstract concept of which you choose to or not to give power to makes you smug in the face of "morality" and whatever next ideology edgy people come up with.

>>24295506
I am not incapable of seeing from their perspective. When I was younger I also cared about such things (including both Nation and God).

The truth is that it has no value insofar that we give it value, and it's an indefensible position unless you're going to argue against it when talking about tangible things (ie venereal diseases or keking, which by the way, wanting to ensure you descendants is also another spook)
>>
>>24295583
it is often not a conscious decision but rather an impulse to do something.
>>
>>24295615
>The truth is that it has no value insofar that we give it value

what are you trying to say here? people think different things are valuable. let me give you an example:

You: value women.
Conservatives: value chaste virgin women.
Me: Don't value women at all.
>>
>>24295710
And there in lies the issue. We think a thing has value, but it's all essentially worthless. We could make non-virginity more valuable, and we would begin encouraging people to have sex more often and with many more partners. It's a silly concept which relies on our own mood than in anything firm.
>>
>>24295644
But every time you do make a conscious decision, whether it be to get a job or decide where to drive to or whatever, you're making an implicit assignment of value to particular outcomes. That might be valuing whatever makes you healthier, makes you feel better, makes you richer, prolongs your life, etc.

It's impossible to live entirely on instinct if you have any thought at all about the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>24295760
It ultimately has to do with social status and ego. there is less prestige in used goods.

you can say, well to heck with pride and prestige, but there will always be people who live for those.
>>
>>24295911
>well to heck with pride and prestige
Exactly.
>>
>>24295891
>But every time you do make a conscious decision, whether it be to get a job or decide where to drive to or whatever, you're making an implicit assignment of value to particular outcomes.

Not really no.
>>
>>24295954
What basis do you have for preferring one outcome to another? If it's a decision that doesn't have immediate pain as an outcome (like putting your hand a stove and reflexively pulling it back) it requires some abstract values. Please give me an example of a decision that involves deliberation which is not value-based.
>>
>>24296068
>What basis do you have for preferring one outcome to another?

I have no knowledge of any outcomes, it's just guesswork and it's not always something I think about.

why people choose as they do often just depend on what mood they are in. if this is value then let's do away with the word all together and talk about wants. as in what an animal wants at any given time under any specific circumstances.
>>
>>24295083
Statistics correlating infidelity and divorce with number of pre marital sexual partners.
>>
>>24296222
Fidelity is a spook. I'll concede the part on divorce though, since divorce often leads to a heavy financial lost from the male.
>>
I don't like the idea of sharing a hole with another man, thats pretty much it
>>
>>24296173
>I have no knowledge of any outcomes, it's just guesswork and it's not always something I think about

That's besides the point. If you have some rough idea of what your action will lead to you need some reason to accept/reject it.

>why people choose as they do often just depend on what mood they are in

What they value at any particular moment might be. But no one lives entirely on whims, everyone has to think about future outcomes at some point, even in mundane situations like budgeting how much food you can buy.

> if this is value then let's do away with the word all together and talk about wants. as in what an animal wants at any given time under any specific circumstances.

...ok. Non-immediate wants are still abstract, that doesn't fix the problem here.

>>24296255
But by your logic, wanting money would be a spook as well. Why should you care about money?
>>
>>24296513
Money isn't a spook, because money gives us leverage and is the perfect expression of material wealth, since money can arguably be transformed (exchanged) for anything you desire, as long as you have enough of it.
The spook here is wanting your spouse to be loyal to you, but not fidelity in itself. A spouse can cheat, yes, but the power you give to the act of cheating is the spook itself.
>>
>>24296513
>If you have some rough idea of what your action will lead to you need some reason to accept/reject it

Not in a literal sense. If you mean as in some kind of consensus you reach in your mind then yes. but you don't need a reason not to do something. or to choose to do something.

>But no one lives entirely on whims, everyone has to think about future outcomes at some point, even in mundane situations like budgeting how much food you can buy.

Yes they do. They are just have an understanding of what must take precedence for them to get what they want. That triangle of human needs they use in sociology is a good illustration of this.

>..ok. Non-immediate wants are still abstract, that doesn't fix the problem here.

what is a non-immdiate want?
>>
>>24296255

>Fidelity is a spook

YEAH BRO HELLO WORLD NOTHING EXISTS!!!!! THERES ABSOLTUELY
NOTHING BRO WE'RE ALL EQUAL N SHIT LETS GO FUCK GIRAFFES AND DRESS LIKE NIGGERS IT DOESNT MATTER BRO THIS IS THE WAY TO FURTHER ADVANCE HUMANITY!!!!

stupid nihilistic faggot cvck fuck kill yourself you bring absolutely NOTHING to the table, NOTHING, YOUR THINKING LEADS NOWHERE, BUT CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT WE'RE JUST HUMAN CATTLE

ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF

read some god damn theology
>>
>>24296920
Did you take some bad acid before reading my posts or were you this haunted by ideology without needing to trick yourself through religious texts?
>>
>>24295083
being a whore is NOT a good thing, no matter what Mr. Goldstein told you
>>
>>24295083
Family stability

Now the real reason is because a virgin woman has not been completely possessed by her monkey instincts for cock meaning they are much better humans than non virgin women that are hormonal drones.
>>
>>24296576
>since money can arguably be transformed (exchanged) for anything you desire, as long as you have enough of it

How is this not a spook?

You're giving power to your desires. You're dedicating some actions (in this case obtaining money) towards fulfilling your particular goals. Deciding those particular goals are important in the first place means placing value on them.

>>24296664
>They are just have an understanding of what must take precedence for them to get what they want.
If it's not an immediate want then it involves value.

>what is a non-immdiate want?

Immediate wants: reflexive stuff, bodily urges. If you're hungry (and don't care about dietary restrictions like vegetarianism or healthy eating or whatever), then you find something to eat. If you need to shit, then you shit. No conscious assignment of values, you just need to scratch the itch or pull your hand out of the fire.

Non-immediate: stuff that has no value in and of itself toward meeting bodily urges. Like money, you can't eat it or fuck it, you use it to fulfill those tasks. By using money this way you are placing an (abstract) value on it, namely toward fulfilling a particular bodily urge. Or take something like fixing your appearance, you're doing so because you want a particular social urge to be met.

Then there's higher order stuff like morals (which is what I think most political ideologies reduce to - thinking other people should behave a certain way, regardless of whether such behavior affects your particular wants) which is what I think you're mostly referring to. But then you might as well say you're a moral irrealist, since values are something you have whether you particularly want to or not, it's just a function of our psychology.
>>
File: 1447579477007.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
1447579477007.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>24296972

you are so fucking stupid

only flesh and bones, only bovine mastication, this is all that you are

go feed your daughters kike medias im sure it doesnt matter to you anyway, nothing matters but collecting and worshipping gold

there is a difference between entertaining a thought and actually adhering to it, you are toxic, you are poison
>>
>>24297133
It might also be argued that fidelity is also a non-immediate want, since you want a particular kind of social gratification from your spouse. So if you don't think non-immediate wants are spooks then fidelity wouldn't be a spook either.
>>
>>24297133
>Like money

While I do understand the distinction you make, I think it is completely pointless.

People want money because they associate it with power and security and they want power and security right now.

Power so they gratify their immediate wants and security so they don't have to worry.
>>
>>24297131
>implying your ex virgin wouldn't get tired of your stupidity and cock and curious about other, better cocks, and cheat on you
>>
>>24295083
If we live by egoism the man is justified in wanting his property in however certain way, as he owns it
>>
File: stirn.png (47 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
stirn.png
47 KB, 1305x892
STIRNKEK
>>
I only want a virgin girl because I am a virgin, I don't put much importance on it other than that. I'm just nervous of an experienced girl realizing that I suck at sex. Or the first girl that I'm ever with being with 50 guys beforehand.
>>
Frankly, none of this matters when all you do is shitpost from your mom's house.
>>
>>24297266
Then it's not clear to me what qualify as spooks besides moral things. Because everything else that is seemingly abstract has as their eventual ends the fulfillment of your particular bodily urges.
>>
>>24295610
>virginity among women is at an all time low

Hahahahahahahaaa

This better be some surreal troll shit
>>
>>24297401
spook is just a buzzword, it has no clear meaning.
>>
>>24297152

If wealth and gold is all I care about, then I it would do me well to not stop at anything which prevented from obtaining it.
I guess you could say want is a form of ideology, but at some point you have to be acquiescent to it if you wish to push your own will further, whatever it may be. Just know it for what it is, and know that at any moment you could theoretically stop giving a shit about it and shift your attention towards something else. I, for one, set my affairs on nothing.
>>
>>24297455
Ok. I guess I was thinking there was some kind of philosophical outlook behind the word besides knee-jerk skepticism.
>>
Because no one would want to have a relationship
with a spoiled unfaithful bitch not nescessarily a
virgin but at least preserved
>>
>>24295083
not being virgin =/= being a whore

I just want to date someone who isn't a whore and dont care if am virgin

but they all do
>>
Let me put it this way

You can go into the fridge and pull out a crisp, cold, unopened soda pop

Or you can grab the open one on the counter that's half empty and has had seven penises in it
>>
>>24295083
Because I prefer them to be so. QED.
>>
>>24295436
Stirner BTFO.
>>
File: WomenMulPartStat.jpg (303 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
WomenMulPartStat.jpg
303 KB, 1221x1570
>>24295083
Don't know wtf u mean by spooks, but I got stats
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.