[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>aquire black gf >despite her pressuring, never tell friends/family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: feel.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17 KB, 418x500
>aquire black gf
>despite her pressuring, never tell friends/family
>eventually after a year we split up
>no one ever has to know about that part of my life.
>>
Same, still haven't told my parents.
>>
>>24294945

are you still together?
>>
>>24295137
Yes. To be fair though I also haven't met her family.
>>
>>24295200

Does she know about your /pol/ views (assuming you have them)
>>
>>24294914
>>24294945
If think of her as your girlfriend first and then your black girlfriend second it get's a hell of a lot easier, but the racism will shock you.

This is me coming from a guy who used to date a moderately chubby chick. I felt super self conscious about it until i thought of her as just a person.

I'm telling you ignore her race I'm just saying seeing her as just a person first makes it easier
>>
>>24295217
I don't really have /pol/ views myself, other than feeling a little adverse to wanting kids with her, but if we ended up having kids I'd be happy.

>>24295241
I'm more or less ok with her which will probably improve with time. My family though would have none of it.
>>
>>24295338
>I don't really have /pol/ views myself

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>24294914
>>24294945
How do you manage to keep a gf (of any race) secret from friends and family? I can't imagine. I feel like my people would find out within a month.
>>
>>24295430
We are basically living together but we're both up at college. At least in my case, my family is like a two hour drive and I only see them maybe once a month. It's not hard for almost all of my life to go under the radar.
>>
>>24295430
>How do you manage to keep a gf (of any race) secret from friends and family?

It's a lot easier if her side know, because then you can just go to her place all the time, but still possible if you're both hiding.

Visit places out of town, talk privately on mobile/skype etc

Funny enough, my friend had a secret gay lover for 2 years that he never told me about, the whole time we used to mock each other about being single, when neither of us were.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.