[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are normies stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: stupid normies.jpg (19 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
stupid normies.jpg
19 KB, 660x371
Why are normies so stupid?

I talk to normies in my job, and they don't know anything about anything. They never think critically about what they hear, or really put any thought into anything they do.

>politics?
>economics?
>philosophy?
>nutrition?
>basic motivation and logic?
NOTHING

You can't even have arguments with them. If you disagree with their dumb opinion, they take it as a personal attack and get offended, so you can't even explain how fucking idiotic they are. It seems to be accepted to just shut up and pretend you agree with everything they want to tell you. I have to pretend to be an idiot around them, just so they won't get scared.

What the fuck is wrong with normies?
>>
you gotta remember the average person is realy average
>>
Sounds like they have you bested emotionally
>>
>>24294699
since when does "average" mean "stupid"?

For an example, I work in health care. Yet when I talk about demographic trends and the future of health care a few decades down the lines, people say they've never even thought about it. Bitch, this directly concerns your profession. You never thought about it? You haven't notices the changing average patient profile, and how it might get worse the in future and that changes are required?

It just astounds me.
>>
>>24294685
Your average normie doesn't really have an opinion about anything. They enjoy talking for the sake of it and don't care about the arguments, don't expect anything more than parroting from them.
>>
>>24294749
>Sounds like they have you bested emotionally
what does that even mean?
>>
>tfw all normies I work with are smarter than me

which is why I never talk to them or try to discuss any real topics
>>
File: 1446769737661.jpg (82 KB, 808x480) Image search: [Google]
1446769737661.jpg
82 KB, 808x480
>Meet some chinese guy that seems like he's a robot
>Can have discussion with him about anything
>Talk with him about politics one day
>Even though our opinions are different we can still have fun disscusing stuff without throwing shit at each other
>Suddenly a normie from our class that overheard our conversation says he support [politic] beacuse he wants to legalize weed
>Our faces when

Normies are truly retarded, they have no valid opinion on anything, once you have met one you have met them all.
Inb4 someone says robots are worse, they aren't, normies are the people who can't even comprehend someone is different from them and feels like he must teach everyone to be as averge as possible, at least robots don't think everyone should be like them and every robot is different from other robot meaning that there is no one archetype of robot.
>>
>>24295120
You're posting about them while they don't even care, you are swayed by your thoughts & the projected futures you've imagined while they sit like rocks
>>
>>24295544
What does this even mean?
>>
>>24295480
God I fucking hate the chinese kids. Most unhygenic self-entitled rude fucks I've ever seen.
>>
>>24295480
>>Even though our opinions are different we can still have fun disscusing stuff without throwing shit at each other
Holy shit, that's possible? The only non-normie I talk to holds very similar views to me, so I never had pleasant disagreements with anyone (normies can't handle disagreements).
>>
>>24295480
But you just said that normies should be like robots..?
>>
>>24295592
You are like a leaf blowing in the wind of thought, normies cannot follow the currents
>>
>>24294827
Average means average, if enough people are stupid stupid becomes average.
>>
>>24294685
Normies spend a lot of time doing social shit, working and/or studying
Us however, have 12+ hours a day to do nothing but browse the internet where it's inevitable we gain an unnatural amount of knowledge
>>
>>24295656
>Holy shit, that's possible?
My two friends are like that, I avoid keeping in contact with people that can't separate the argument from the person.
>>
>>24295674
I didn't said normies should be like robots, there are plenty of different social groups you can assign people in, they don't have to be robots (which is basicly a more depressed and realistic group but at the same time consist mostly of social rejects and failures) but I think normies are the worst social group beacuse of how averge and obvious they are while at the same time they never achieve anything outstanding or succesful simply beacuse of how averge they are.
>>
>>24295656
it's possible, I'm pretty right wing myself and my closest friend is a gay liberal, shit's pretty weird man
>>
Wow you realized the average person is dumb. Do you want a fucking medal? Really, this is some fucking fedora tipping euphoria shit. "Why am I so much smarter than people around me?" "Why do I have such better music taste than people around me?"

Also what do you call a well socialized person who is above average intelligence? Is he chad? What if he doesn't get too many girls? Is he normie? Well according to you, normies are stupid so what do you call him?
>>
File: 1353396927863.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1353396927863.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
I shouldn't consistently be the smartest person in the room at 24 (please don't think I'm being egoist or narcissistic). There are over 200 people in my office and maybe 2-3 I can confidently say know their shit and can carry on interesting conversations.

Wish I'd gone into academia.
>>
>>24295958
>Also what do you call a well socialized person who is above average intelligence? Is he chad?

OP here. What? Do you even understand what the difference between robots, normies, and Chads is? It has nothing to do with intelligence.

All I said is that from what I've seen, normies are idiots.
>>
What I want to know is why normies are so pathetic that they have to have social interaction on a regular basis or risk being depressed.

>normie guy in our mostly robot friend group
>we all meet up once or twice a week and keep to ourselves the rest of the time
>normie in the group mass texts everyone asking to hang out on off days
>sends like 6-10 texts at once (most of us don't have conversations over text so replies usually are an hour or two apart)
>when nobody comes out to hang out with him, he gets super pissy and annoying
>later that night he'll always get drunk and depressed and send messages to everyone spilling his shit out
>happens almost every day that we don't meet up

Its like they can't function on their own. Its so annoying.
>>
>>24296037
Is just an asshurt normie
>>
>>24294685

They probably wonder what's wrong with that autistic kid at work, too.
>>
>>24296499
Keep greentexting nigga; damn normies are nearly as bad as stonerfags "dude weed" fucking normalfags "dude I got wasted" why are they attention
>>
I am so glad we are all so much more enlightened.
>>
You are going to deep with your thoughts, society likes to wade in the shallow thoughts
>>
>>24296609
we are, though. most normies actually think feminism is a good thing.
>>
>>24296563
>Keep greentexting nigga

I mean everything else is pretty much expected. He'll always get drunk and send mass texts to everyone crying about shit like how he fucked a girl at a party but thinks shes dumb and not date worthy and how hes so lonely or how some of his other friends didn't invite him to something and he'll just go on and on about this shit. At first we tried to give him decent advice but now everyones just tired of it. I had to block him during midterm week cause he wouldn't stop bothering me.

I can also talk with other guys about non-normie shit like who the best girl in a certain game/anime is or whatever sadpanda shit has caught our eye but with the normie guy its always "that shits creepy/gross" and he'll not understand why we don't get blackout drunk at a party every week. Its like they try to convert you to a cult if you do anything outside of the societal norm.
>>
>>24296499
>What I want to know is why normies are so pathetic that they have to have social interaction on a regular basis or risk being depressed.

Holy shit this. I don't get it.

I had a roommate who never ate a meal alone. He'd always find someone to go to the meal hall or restaurant with him. If he couldn't find someone, he wouldn't go, no matter how hungry he'd say he was. was weird to see, considering I only ever eat alone like the loser I am.
>>
I don't know about all that, but what DOES piss me off is if you try to explain something to them that seems completely logical, they either mutter about how that isn't true because <insert bullshit reason here> or they just brush it off and act like you're some kind of freak for going against the status quo.

For example, I was talking to a friend about the recent surge in cop violence and how I think cops are getting a little carried away with their positions to the point that if you even try to protest something they do as wrong, they treat you as a hostile and can throw your ass in jail for obstruction.
And all my friend says is "Well, they risk their lives every damn day so they can do w/e they want if it makes the streets safer."

Kill me.
>>
>>24294685
I feel like this is me. I have an IQ of 140. I'm excellent at math and problem solving. Yet I never think critically about various life topics. I think it's because I don't ever ask myself the questions or really think about things. I would rather be distracted. That's why I'm watching football and drinking right now.
>>
>>24296804
>talking with a group about an article in the local paper
>it was about a guy in the city who they found uploading cp but couldn't put him behind bars cause his shit was encrypted so all they can do is hold is computer and try to break it
>they're all saying whatever emotionally charged shit comes first in their head like "torture him to get the password" or "just put him in jail anyways"
>"anon, what do you think?"
>tell them "if he's not in court yet, that just means they don't have enough evidence to have a case on him. he shouldn't be forced to give up his privacy just to incriminate himself"
>they all look at me like I killed a baby
>"anon wtf is wrong with you how could you support a pedophile?"

They always have to go with the herd mentality and see everything as black and white. Its infuriating.
>>
>>24295480
>Even though our opinions are different we can still have fun disscusing stuff without throwing shit at each other

Can confirm. Was friends with a semi-normie in freshman year when I lived in the dorms. He was somewhat liberal and I mostly right-wing minded. We were able to have decent conversations without either of us getting mad or even emotional. It was actually fun even though he was wrong or somewhat ignorant on a few matters. The average normie wouldn't even care though and would immediately go into a pathetic tantrum or tirade about how not all women are whores which means blah blah blah muh pro-right muh sexual degeneracy.
>>
autistic neckbeards such as yourself take casual conversation too seriously. maybe if anyone actually wanted to get to know you, you'd realize this
>>
>>24294827
>I work
Normie pls go.
>>
>>24297019
I wonder sometimes if normies put themselves in the shoes of others
>>
>>24294685
Are you certain you aren't also stupid OP?
>>
>>24297419
>I wonder sometimes if normies put themselves in the shoes of others
Of course they don't. Normies are basically narcissistic sociopaths. I realized this after seeing how they enjoy all those reality TV. I could never watch stuff like Dragon's Den, as all you're seeing is peoples' hopes and dreams being crushed every episode. It's a painful sight to see, and I can't enjoy it in the slightest.

But normies don't think about that. They have zero empathy and don't care about how others think. They are narcissistic sociopaths. Then their actions make sense.
>>
>>24297661
Empathy is for neurotypicals. I love watching people get owned by life. Why the fuck should I care about some strangers?
>>
>>24297661
>I could never watch stuff like Dragon's Den, as all you're seeing is peoples' hopes and dreams being crushed every episode

Don't know how "real" it is, but i'm pretty sure the point was to go with what seemed like a good investment, not catering to the contestants' feelings of all things.
>>
>robot friend and I have extremely civil arguments when it comes to politics, religion, current events, etc.
>we start yelling at each other at the top of our lungs on the subject of Ratatouille being a good film or not
>>
File: johanface2.png (315 KB, 613x539) Image search: [Google]
johanface2.png
315 KB, 613x539
>>24294685
I never saw a girl talk to another girl about economics, philosophy, politics, sociology or math.

Also, every time i try to discuss this with them, they just throw some "general" idea and go along with it, never pointing out any deep argument or original connection between ideas.
Or they just laugh or say "oh cmon anon, really?"
>>
>>24299112
That shit is boring af nigger.
>>
>>24294685
>they dont know anything about anything
Looks like you're in the same boat OP
>>
>>24298842
>have two aspie friends
>one is an italian asshole like 6'6
>the other is an obese manchild, though he has an MS in AI

>typical conversation
>talking about some shit
>big aspie says something dumb
>fat aspie doesn't get big aspie is being dumb
>they start getting louder, fat aspie starts passive aggressive shit but big aspie just loves being a dick

or

>big aspie says something
>fat aspie disagrees
>chaos ensues
They can be intelligent and reasonable sometimes, but it's like only 3/4 of their brain works. And not the parts that let them shut up or accomplish anything.
>>
>>24297917
>Why the fuck should I care about some strangers
as long as it's not happening to me typical Normie
>>
>>24297077
>any conversation that requires a modicum of thought is "autistic" because I hate thinking it's too hard :^(

Go back to reddit already
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.