[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can stoners delude themselves into thinking theyre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 4353425345.gif (749 KB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
4353425345.gif
749 KB, 520x293
How the fuck can stoners delude themselves into thinking theyre good people?
Whenever I want to just hang out and play video games they pull out a bowl and when I say I don't want any they just say "Fucking coward" "You don't even smok wed"
What the fuck
>>
>>24294660
>"Fucking coward" "You don't even smok wed"

nothing personnel kid
>>
>>24294660
I agree.
Stoners are the worst druggie sub culture.
They are just terrible.
The whole thing.
They get obsessed with it.
Weed makes you ignorant and stupid.

Don't see me walking around with a tshirt that says 'SMOKE SHARD FOR LIFE'
>>
>>24294660
they want to drag you down into their degenerate habit.
>>
>>24294660
That's because they don't know how it feels to enjoy something for their own sake. To them, the 'context' IS the thing; what you can enjoy in itself they need to wrap in the drug for it to capture their dim interest.
>>
Stoners are literally the scum of the Earth. It's really sad seeing someone transform into a good, responsible individual into a stoner.
>>
>>24294660
>when I say I don't want any they just say "Fucking coward" "You don't even smok wed"

what the fuck? do people really do this? i smoke weed once in a while but i do it alone so i have no idea.
>>
>>24294660
maybe you should stop killing the vibe with your bullshit and just smoke a bowl, vidya is infinitely more fun on weed anyway
>>
Weed is basically normie: the drug

Abuse any and all stoners you see on /r9k/ as they are normies
>>
It has nothing to do with being a stoner, that's being a shit person. Most people are not shit and most pot smokers are not shit but there are still a lot of shit people.
>>
>>24294752
kill yourself you degenerate stoner
>>
>>24294789
>trying to apply logic and rationale to an ignorant child
Good luck, man.
>>
>>24294752
Yeah people really do this.
Thats why i also smoke alone.

>2 cones thats it? fucking pussy
>>
>>24294752
No people don't actually do this. The story is either made up or those guys are just assholes.

I have seen weed make people complacent and lazy with their lives. These people were already lazy fucks but the weed enhanced their bad qualities.
There are a lot of high achievers who do happen to smoke weed. They treat it as a reward or a leisurely activity that they do at night after a full day of work. If the week happens to be extra busy, they can easily put off smoking till the weekend.

The weed culture seems obnoxious because a lot of people do smoke weed. This means there are more likely to be annoying vocal individuals who smoke and want to hassle everyone about it. They'd probably shit up any community they get into. If speed stacking was the next big mainstream thing, they'd be just as terrible with this new thing. Normal people who smoke and aren't fucks keep it to themselves so they don't influence the weed culture and leave only the worse to represent the scene
>>
>>24294789
>>24295236
>people like this literally believe their anecdotal evidence is worth anything
>>
>>24295273
You should have replied to OP with that.
>>
>>24294752
#NotAllMuslems
>>
>>24295455
perfect anaIogy
>>
>>24295306
No, I meant to reply to you two.

>I know smokers who smoke and have normal educated lives
>they're the silent majority, trust me
>>
>>24294719
>>24294726
>>24294660
>>24294728
>>24294732
>>24294765
>>24294822
>>24295236
>>24295273
>>24295907
Samenormie spamming his own thread to complain his friend offered him something and he does a fuzz about it.
>>
File: Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg (10 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg
10 KB, 250x183
>>24296008
retard being a retard so he can herp da derp
>>
File: blaze.jpg (63 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
blaze.jpg
63 KB, 603x600
>>24294660
haha what a loser i bet he doesnt even smonk
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>>24294660
It sounds like you need to associate yourself with different people. Find better friends. You put yourself in that situation and then allowed yourself to get upset about it.

Not all stoners are assholes like you described as well. Instead of turning a cheek and forgetting about such a joke of a situation, you're going to bitch about a problem that you got yourself into.

10/10 thread
DUDE. WEED. And all that.
>>
Smartest person I ever worked with was a stoner. Finished PhD in Molecular Biology at MIT in 3 years. I was a stoner and put my ass through university working and studying - had maybe 5 days off per year. Finished with 0 debt. Loved smoking was my only escape from tough existence. Didn't kill my mojo- if you're a lazy bum smoking just makes you a stoned lazy bum.
>>
>>24294660
You just have bad friends.
I don't make anyone smoke, and in fact, I prefer to hang with my friends who don't smoke, because almost all of the people I know who do smoke are unemployed and giant mooches. My non-smoker friends have their shit together, and I'm one of those few daily burners who also has a college degree and a job with a decent salary. That's right, son, I get paid salary,not hourly, because I'm a responsible ass adult, while my stoner friends are constantly going from working at a fast food joint for a couple of months, to getting fired and laying around for a couple of months, and then finding another fast food job.
Yeah, I hate stoners, too.
>>
>>24294660
>Fucking coward
Stop being a teenager.

Adult stoners don't give a shit if people don't smoke.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.