[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMANONS UNITE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: large.png (209 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209 KB, 394x476
>I am starting a Skype group for femanons only and I will require proof for you to join.
>In this group we can actually talk about our feels with out having these autistic keks pestering us.
So add me on green.skies1
>>
>>24294400
sky is not green tho tbqh
>>
File: 856845735722276.png (560 KB, 637x515) Image search: [Google]
856845735722276.png
560 KB, 637x515
>>24294400
so why come to this board at all?
im assuming you won't come back once you have your little skype group, right?
>>
There is no such thing as a "femanon" you can't be female and anonymous. That's an oxymoron.
>>
>>24294439
>implying this isn't just a guy trying to get a harem of skype whores so he can post about them here
>>
One already exists.
>>
>>24294400
But femanons don't exist.
You are either of undisclosed gender or not anonymous.

It's why maleanons don't exist either.
You are either 'anon' or not.
>>
I would love to talk to other women from /r9k/, but Skype is for doxxing. Consider another option.

I have been doxxed three times by some males on /vg/ and /r9k/ in the past couple years.
>>
>>24294468
this. it's pretty cozy too
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 581x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 581x529
Got a flock in my rarri
>>
File: d07.jpg (61 KB, 680x631) Image search: [Google]
d07.jpg
61 KB, 680x631
>>24294400
Why do you even come to this board and subsume the identity when you don't identify with us at all to the point that you want to go elsewhere and start your own little hugbox? Aren't women capable of making an identity for themselves?
>>
>>24294468
How do I get added? I have tried multiple times but the admin never accepts my request.
>>
REMINDER THAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED

THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 20 "FEMALE PROBLEMS" THREADS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS AS WELL AS SEVERAL TRAP/HOMOSEXUAL "RATE ME" THREADS

I REPEAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED PLEASE TELL EVERYONE THAT NORMIES ARE PUSHING THEIR WAY IN

THERE HAVE BEEN ABOUT 20 "FEMALE PROBLEMS" THREADS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS AS WELL AS SEVERAL TRAP/HOMOSEXUAL "RATE ME" THREADS

I REPEAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED PLEASE TELL EVERYONE THAT NORMIES ARE PUSHING THEIR WAY IN

>>
>>24294527
Because I am fucking alone and I want to talk to people who feel the same way as what I do.
Men wont talk to me so I want to talk to women.
>>
>>24294571
>want to talk to women
>go to a board full of male permavergins
>>
>>24294651
I know there are women on here who are closer to being like me than on any other board, so that's why I am asking here.
>>
Honest question, why does it have to be girls only?

I mean I get why you'd want to avoid the desperate, cringe worthy advances that you'll get if you joined an /r9k/ skype group, but why not just let in chill people and just kick out the trash regardless of gender?

Seems like you're setting yourself up for a bunch of bullshit when someone inevitably starts some shit and claims you just want her out because you hate her and this was suppose to be 4women and yadda yadda yadda.
>>
>>24294935
For the same reason lots of skype groups in r9k were originally male-only.

When group have both genders it tends to include more drama that's based primarily on romantic reasons (he/she doesn't like me) and it drags the whole group down with it when the person or people inevitably involve others. By avoiding the opposite gender, squabbles within the group can be limited to things like interpersonal issues and those can be remedied by either avoiding the person or maybe confronting them directly.
>>
>>24294400
You realize the last time we did this 75% of the girls were either bi or completely lesbian.
>>
File: 1444535060070.jpg (2 MB, 3386x2415) Image search: [Google]
1444535060070.jpg
2 MB, 3386x2415
>>24295486
Neat.
Wish there was a less misogynistic alternative for /r9k/. I want to talk to the people like me but appreciate the anonymity.
>>
>>24294400
>making fum of male robots
>already failed the first test
>>
>>24295647
You could try to pick up some hobby and use one of the hobby boards.
>>
Get back in the kitchen.
>>
Friendly reminder to report these skype threads
>>
>>24295735
I already do.
I'm an unmotivated disgusting human though and it'd be nice to just share feels sometimes.
>>
>>24294400
you whores have /Soc/ why don't you leave
>>
Wow it's almost like you need a completely separate place to go, perhaps a COMPLETELY SEPARATE WEBSITE.
LIKE LOLCOW OR WHATEVER YOU BLIND CUNTS
>>
>>24295926
It's hard to say where to go, /r9k/ is obviously not appropriate for women but also most boards that are better for women usually have to do with camwhoring or cosplay which is a pretty narrow group.

I spend a lot of time around /vg/ playing cute girly games like Animal Crossing or Rune Factory and have met a lot of cute, shy, friendly and even virgin girls.
>>
>>24295926
What's your skype?

I run Feel Chat.
>>
>>24296000
blyat.s
>>
>>24294571
There are many, many female-oriented websites.
Even imageboards. I can't vouch on their quality since I don't go to them.
>>
i am also an autistic kek fuck off
>>
>>24294538
Not sure why. Post your skype, I'll see what the issue is.
>>
File: 1432599833034.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1432599833034.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>24294400
Saged tbphwy. Fucking roasties leave REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24295486
What did you expect? Gay women tend to have more masculine hobbies and you're on an imageboard
>>
File: no_expiration_date.jpg (54 KB, 629x595) Image search: [Google]
no_expiration_date.jpg
54 KB, 629x595
Malebot posting itt
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.