[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be okay with a gf who always smelled faintly of curry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (2 MB, 1272x1500) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 MB, 1272x1500
Would you be okay with a gf who always smelled faintly of curry?
>>
She looks ok other than the yellow teeth
>>
>>24294190
Sure, if she looked like that and wasnt fookin hairy as shit.
>>
Only if she doesn't poop on the side of the road while expecting me to hold her hand.
>>
If she kinda looked like that & was faithful
>>
No. I'd like children one day, and I wouldn't want kids that can't poo in the loo.
>>
>>24294190
I love curry, and yeah i'd date an Indian girl
>>
curry is delicious
>>
>>24294190
I would not be.
>>
>>24294278
i would totally hold her hand while she popped
>>
>>24294190
I dont want a Paki gf

| NEED a Paki gf

I need her soft brown body wrapped around me, to soothe me, to comfort me
>>
>>24294190

Soon to be wizard here. I wouldn't hit it.
>>
File: download (2).png (2 MB, 779x1387) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
2 MB, 779x1387
>>24294476
You don't think you're being too picky?
>>
Yes.

I'm actually in love with a curry, but I'm black so I can't get her parents' blessings.
>>
i work with this curry that is super hot

but her accent just totally kills it for me
>>
File: notevenmad_maybealittle.jpg (201 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
notevenmad_maybealittle.jpg
201 KB, 500x520
>>24294190

Still better than a gf who always smells faintly of kekoldry.
>>
>>24294641

Not at all. I'd rather die a virgin than give it up to that shitskin, frog faced ape.
>>
Wife is Indian but whitewashed so doesn't have the smell, though her parents do. It has to do with the food, the spices, the after products make their bodies smell, like in the sweat. If they don't eat ethnic, they don't smell.
>>
5/10 wouldnt bang
>>
>>24294190
no

sooner or later she will do a poo in her hand and there will be nothing you can do to stop her

the curry smell is only the tip of the iceberg my friend. indians always do the poos in their hands and sometimes on the carpet.
>>
File: 1444675843478.jpg (105 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
1444675843478.jpg
105 KB, 915x915
>Wanting a gf that you literally have to potty train
>>
only if I didn't have to potty train her
>>
>>24294200
>mentions nothing about her eyebrows
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.