[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The sluts at my school are driving me insane. Some of them are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: somewhat related.jpg (34 KB, 444x588) Image search: [Google]
somewhat related.jpg
34 KB, 444x588
The sluts at my school are driving me insane. Some of them are so sexy and wear such sexy clothes all the time like spandex leggings and stockings coupled with "sweaters" or dresses that barely cover their ass. I really want to fuck them but a bunch of them have known me for a year and hate me, the rest don't know me at all. What do? I have terrible game.
>>
>>24294083
move to muslim country
or just learn to deal with it
>>
>>24294083
Improve game or forget about it.
As silly as it sounds but consider " game " your mating call essentially. Beings that suck at it die without having sex, its only natural.
>>
>>24294083
Just remember that they dont do it for you
>>
>>24294083

P.S. I lift and don't look bad, few robots called me "Chad" and "handsome" but apparently the personality of an autist ruins that
>>
>>24294083
is rape an option?
>>
Game doesn't exist, autism does
>>
Shit, when I was in highschool the girls would where pants that did not fit right and never wore belts so that their actual bare ass showed regularly.

Quit being such a prude and enjoy the view. Quit whining and complaining like a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1434900737212.jpg (45 KB, 364x720) Image search: [Google]
1434900737212.jpg
45 KB, 364x720
There's only 1 thing to do anon.
>>
>asking for help on game

What board do you think you're on?
>>
>>24294320
Sometimes I wish it was legal.
>>
>>24294885

Well I tried /fit/ but my posts get deleted because they're "off topic" even though they have advice to give. There should really be a /pua/ or /game/ board. Someone write Hiroshima Nagasaki.
>>
>>24294083

>can't get girls at his school
>"The sluts at my school"
>"known me for a year and hate me"
>mfw when he blames no gf on "terrible game"
>>
>>24294083
If it really bothers you try smoking dank weed once a week.
>>
>>24295247
Hey hey hey hey
Smoke weed everyday
>>
>>24295320
No, I'm serious. Weed quiets down my sexual drive; from masturbating twice a day i've toned it down to once a month ever since, and I don't ogle women as often anymore.
>>
I have a small dick so I have 0 chance with anyone so I've stop trying it's pretty easy op
>>
Go to r/theredpill and read the stuff on their sidebar.

>get /fit/
>get good
>act confident and like you don't need these hos
>>
>>24295464

I already did. The sidebar doesn't explain much about how to interact with women, it's just anti-feminist shit.
>>
>>24294083
Commit suicide
>>
>>24295547
See point 3 also be exciting - that is by far the most important thing about picking up girls.

How to be exciting to women:
>Have knowledge and passion about non-robo things
>Don't try hard
>Smile, laugh, touch her
>>
>>24295992
>Have knowledge and passion about non-robo things
What is that?
Does martial arts, hiking, video games, animation appreciations, art and Indy films, and kick scooting count as robo or non-robo?
>>
>>24294083
It's pointless to go to school anymore. You'll spend all your time thinking about sluts and dealing with bullshit drama like this and you won't learn shit.

Eliminate cunts from society.
>>
File: 1382939091415.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1382939091415.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>>24294083

I bet you feel like a caged wolf in a rabbit farm, don't you?

Thank god I finished high school and college before the whole leggings/yoga pants/sheer trend took off.
>>
>>24294301
Mfw I'm not ugly but putting up some gains is too much 4me
>>
>>24296062
Martial arts and hiking are normal things, they should get moist over martial arts if you're actually good at it
>>
>>24296062
>martial arts, hiking,
Normies can appreciate this.
>video games, animation appreciations, , and kick scooting
Definitely robotic.
>art and Indy films
Depends on how artsy the girl is and how 2deep4u the films are.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.