[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup Wagies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: wagecuck vs neetbull.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck vs neetbull.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
Do you know that feeling you get every Sunday evening, where it is still technically the weekend, but you are still stressed because you know another 5 days of work hell awaits when you wake up tomorrow?

I sure don't. As a NEET, I can stay up however late I want to, and tomorrow would just be another Monday for me, full of fun and relaxation. Not only that, but my lifestyle is funded by you, the devoted taxpayer.

I hope you wagelets get a good night's sleep, you need it much more than I do.
>>
Jokes on you neet kek, I'm a nurse so weekends are meaningless to me anyway
>>
File: 1397793717964.jpg (31 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
1397793717964.jpg
31 KB, 358x477
>>24294109
>and then he told me he's a nurse!!!!!
>the only job lower than a wagekek!!!!!!!
>>
Same here fellow NEET friend. I haven't felt the overwhelming dread of Sunday nights since high school. My life for the past 3 years has been nothing but weekends. I've been browsing and posting dank memes while poor wageslaves have wasted their lives away toiling for a measly pay, part of which goes to us!

It's truly a shame that the wageslave does not see the bondage he is forever entangled in. We NEETs have the true freedom.
>>
>>24294157
>implying the constant torrent of abuse and poor working conditions aren't better then sitting at home with comfy anime and vidya
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>24294163
when will wagelets ever learn?
>>
File: 1402823886827.jpg (3 KB, 100x95) Image search: [Google]
1402823886827.jpg
3 KB, 100x95
>>24294209
>anime

gross senpai
>>
To my fellow NEET's , don't forget to remind the Wagekeks on /tv/ tonight during the new Walking Dead episode. They slave all week for their master and the only thing they have to look forward to is Walking Dead on the weekend. Halfway during the episode I like to remind them that the show is almost over and not to forget to set their alarm clocks for tomorrow.
>>
File: SmugErectionPepe.jpg (800 KB, 995x750) Image search: [Google]
SmugErectionPepe.jpg
800 KB, 995x750
>>24294068
Sorry Neetkekies, still enjoying relaxing by the nice pool my salary paid for. Thanks for your concern though.
>>
File: IMG_20151115_183212.jpg (213 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_183212.jpg
213 KB, 736x736
my thesis is as thus:

Are wageheros the modern day noble samurai? Yes.

They are the warriors of the modern age, caring for the pathetic crippled beggars whom desperately need it due to inability to obtain or perform anything on their own.

Unfortunately, they resent this because of deep insecurities. They feel they are "using their time" better by literally throwing it in the trash. A man without purpose, is in fact, nothing but a woman. It's a shame, however nothing to lose sleep over, that the weak, beta, womanesque neetlets cannot appreciate their masters
>>
>>24294068

the only board worthy of threads this repetitive and devoid of content is /b/. just fuck off already
>>
File: wagecucks hate him.png (160 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate him.png
160 KB, 641x354
>>24294376
>>24294392
>>24294430
>dat sour grapes
>"I-I totally enjoy being forced to work a third of my life way for someone else"
>>
Can't wagies and neets be friends?

We fund your NEETBucks and you guys make great OC while we're away. Can't we live together instead of fighting? If being option was a NEET for me, I would.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 550x404
Used to be a NEET but I gave it up for a cool programming job, looking forward to work because I like separating my space & time.
Once I get a house I'd like separate rooms for work & recreation along with separate computers
>>
>>24294376
>cut penis
>>
>>24294392
More like NEETs are samurai
>During the Tokugawa shogunate, samurai increasingly became courtiers, bureaucrats, and administrators rather than warriors. With no warfare since the early 17th century, samurai gradually lost their military function during the Tokugawa era (also called the Edo period). By the end of the Tokugawa era, samurai were aristocratic bureaucrats for the daimyo, with their daisho, the paired long and short swords of the samurai (cf. katana and wakizashi) becoming more of a symbolic emblem of power rather than a weapon used in daily life. They still had the legal right to cut down any commoner who did not show proper respect kiri-sute gomen, but to what extent this right was used is unknown. When the central government forced daimyos to cut the size of their armies, unemployed ronin became a social problem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai#Tokugawa_Shogunate
>>
>>24294068
Glad i can help friend. If it wasn't for work, i would have ate my revolver years ago, but putting 60-70 hours a week helps distract me from how much i hate living.
>>
How do I become a NEET if my parents are dead?
>>
>>24294068

Wewwwwwe wew wew another thread. The NEET's addiction to the internet and his buttbothered insistence increase hourly

Wewwwwwwwwew you can't make it up wew wew
>>
>>24295836

It's the same autist.

This thread is his life.
>>
wewwewwewwewwew these NEETapoos sure are mad. What's the matter...you sad that life is moving on forward without you while you stay stagnant in the same room you lived in when you were 16?
>>
>>24294068
>Stressed
Nigga, I don't even need to go into work because I work remote. I can sleep in and make money. Stay mad NEETkeks
>>
So
>another
Weekend comes to an end this of course doesn't
>mean
Anything to me as a neet
>tomorrow
I will just work on my art
>again
Like I do everyday while the
>wagekeck
Slaves away the best part of his life
>>
>>24295671
>so sad
That wagekecks are trained so they
>can't
Run away like cattle I don't know how you can
>go on
Like this if work is the only thing keeping you
>alive
>>
I love when the neets try and delude themselves
>>
Wagekecks
>are
Asleep right now
>they
Need to rest for tomorrow if they don't want to face
>serious
Consequences
>>
how does it feel to be slowly killing your parents on the inside as they realize their son is a piece of shit burden?
>>
>>24296846
My
>parents
Only really
>expect
Me to be happy
Meanwhile wagekecks keep
>disappointing
Theirs by not getting them grandchildren another raise and other bad
>news
>>
>>24294068
is it the same guy who posts these threads all the time?
>>
>>24297088
>no
I have posted a couple so I can tell it's not
>one
Person
>>
this thread is shit from every fucking angle
>>
>>24297088
I mean there are normally N average of 40 posters in these threads
>>
>>24297088
How would that even be possible? Have you worked your brain retarded
>>
>>24297088

Basically.

He had a breakdown in one thread a few months back.
>>
>>24297214
>what
Are you doing
>awake
On a Sunday night wagekeck don't want to show up late
>again
>>
I like my job? Right now I'm looking forward to waking up early and getting on the train to manhattan. It's gonna be a good week.
>>
>>24297335
It's only
>your
Choice that you
>make
Everyday no matter what you
>beoive
>>
File: image%3A4999.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
image%3A4999.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>why do they wake up in the morning is it the desire of another dollar they don't even get to spend? The political fear for ltheir bosses or maybe it's the fact that they where trained for this since childhood ant they just don't know any better?
>>
>>24297503
illogical fear fuck autocorrect
>>
>>24297258
great way to spend your night faggot, what a wonderful life you lead
>>
>>24297503
>>24297530
>WAGEKEKS AM I RITE
>sorry guys my iPhone corrected my typing
>>
>>24297563
Ha-ha
>I spend
The night here because I
>can afford
It
Meanwhile wagekecks don't have
>the time
>>
>>24297632
You're not funny. you're irritating but you'll be forgotten within a couple days
>>
>>24297595
Wagekeck
>please
Don't want to
>wake up
Tomorroe tired please go to sleep
>>
>>24297652
I
>do but
It iam
>the greatest
Thing that happened to this
>thread
>>
>>24297730
you don't win. I do.
>>
>>24297774
I can't really work with a reply that short tho
>>
To
>work
For a wagekeck it to sell
>it's own
youth for little to no
>reward
Meanwhile
I
Keep working on my art
>tiresly
While taking breaks to
>shitpost
>>
File: 29927598974.jpg (22 KB, 512x362) Image search: [Google]
29927598974.jpg
22 KB, 512x362
>>24294068

This thread made me laugh. Well written.

First line dedicated to a strong idea, gets dropped hard with "I sure don't."

25/10, would kek again.
>>
>>24294157
'>stable job that would last through any recession
>A master's degree will land you a 100k+ job
>Good working hours, don't go home thinking about patient case studies unlike physicians, you could go home to reading and video games
Enjoy living slightly above the international poverty line while being despised by every human being you encounter.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.