[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the drugs and alcohol related threads lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: buck teeth pepe.png (90 KB, 589x568) Image search: [Google]
buck teeth pepe.png
90 KB, 589x568
What's with all the drugs and alcohol related threads lately?

I thought that was considered a "normie" activity here and even disregarding that argument, I don't see how any of that is brag worthy enough to shitpost on /r9k/
>>
A normie will call himself a robot and his hobbies robotic. This is going to include drugs.
>>
>>24293934
>>24293970

>no substance abuse

>robots
>>
there's nothing normie about drugs and alcohol if you're doing it alone anon

calling an alcoholic a normie is beyond retarded
>>
>>24293970
>>24294006
>>24294008
I think this warrants a strawpoll.

>Substance abuse (drugs, alcohol) is:
>- a normie thing
>- a robot thing
>>
drinking alone is not a normie activity, it's pretty much the opposite. Normies drink because it's social and fun so they don't do it alone.
>>
>>24293934

I have never seen a Pynchon Pepe before and can I just tell you I appreciated the shit outta that

t. /lit/
>>
>>24294008

I'm not arguing about what makes you a normie or not, hence the quotation marks, saying disregarding that argument, and lack of caring.

My point is you're all acting like you're in high school by going out of your way to post about alcohol and drugs every minute. Keep it to yourself.
>>
normie think if you drink alone you're an alcoholic
>>
>>24294216

Because you are.
>>
>>24294253

I drink alone every single day for years I'm still not an alcoholic, so fuck you.
>>
>>24293934
>not drowning your sorrows in alcohol in your house, alone
>>
If you would of actually read the threads you'd have noticed that everyone was doing it alone for the most part.
>>
>>24293934
It's a kind of suicide.
>>
>>24294413
You don't look like a robot.
>>
>>24294804

Skinnyfat sleep deprived lanklet is practically the robot steroetype. I'm not going to argue how much of a loser I am though. I'm just saying I'm not an alcoholic despite daily whiskey habit for the last few years, since 22 actually.
>>
For me at least, it's not so much bragging as much as its a pathetic cry for help.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6018316

>>24294029
>>
>>24295377
I'm surprised with the results, don't see how the fuck substance abuse is a robot thing, normies are always doing drugs. I don't even see the point of even drinking alcohol:

Strike 1: Doesn't really taste well
Strike 2: Leaves you inebriated so you're easier to manipulate or make bad decisions
Strike 3: Fucks up your internal organs

Why the fuck do people really drink alcohol again............ oh that's right for SOCIAL REASONS (drinking alcohol is a SOCIAL CONVENTION). So if you are saying alcohol is a robot thing you're probably just some poserfag normie that came to 4chan after the recent shooting (seeing a lot of them here now)
>>
File: trash.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>24295963
it's almost like you've never drank before
>>
>>24296035
>it's almost like you've never drank before
>I guess so, probably just imagined it usually tastes bad for some reason (-_-)
>>
>>24295963

How is crying and listening to music alone a social activity?
>>
>>24296326
>How is crying and listening to music alone a social activity?
>IDK you tell me, never done it
>>
>>24295377

This isn't valid because normies actually browse and will screw the numbers
>>
>lately
Drugs threads have always been common here. There's been at least one drug related thread every day for the last two years.
>>
I don't see how drugs is a robot thing when you need to go out and make connections to get them, often in the bad parts of town that would eat a socially awkward robot alive.
>>
>>24296450

Of course a normie would think that. Robots think it's easy to use their computer. I'm sorry you only know about facebook, reddit, tumblr, and 4chan.
>>
>>24296450

bad parts of town are also cheap parts of town and most robots are poor.
>>
>>24296534
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?
>>
Is breathing a normie thing or a robot thing?
>>
>>24295963
alcohol is for drowning your sorrows away
>>
>>24294029
I think it's neither an inherently robotic nor an inherently Normie thing.

As with most things, it depends on how you do it. You don't see arguments about whether using a computer is normie or not, though normies do use computers.

A Normie would do drugs:
> in a group of people
> get them from friends or
> unreputable dealers
> brag about doing them
> if they get addicted, they'll hide it as long as they can then use the story of overcoming it for attention
> will not have done research on the drug and will stuff anything "cool" up their nose

Whereas a robot:
> does drugs alone or with strangers that they don't speak to
> gets drugs off the darknet or from dealers they know won't fuck them up
> if addicted, will hide it as long as possible, will likely not overcome it
> if they do, they'll never bring it up for attention
> never tries to draw attention to their drug use
> will generally experiment with drugs they heard about on the Internet, may be less inclined to do drugs that normies enjoy
>>
>>24295963
this >>24296695. it's just a vice. not hard too understand. normies play video games too. probably shouldn't play them then otherwise you're a normie.
>>
i have some 4-fa, mdma, and mxe but im too afraid to take any of them
>>
>>24296441
>>24296450

Exactly the point of my argument here: >>24295963

Drugs are a social thing, of course there are robots who use (mostly for reasons of depression) but not as often as normies who do it because friends or around or to look cool.
>>
>>24296450
I consider myself a robot, and I have an easier time handling myself cold copping hard drugs than interacting with normies at nice shops and stuff. Sure I've gotten ripped off a handful of times, but it's easier when there's no pretense of who anyone is. We're all worthless trash, just doing a business transaction, it's all easy.
>>
>>24296911
Drugs aren't an inherently social thing. You're only saying that because you clearly have no experience with drugs and are making judgements based on watching normies do drugs. The thing is, you don't see non-normies do drugs. Because we hide it. We sit alone in our rooms smoking weed or snorting heroin or robotripping and keep to ourselves, just enjoying the fact that we don't feel reality for a little while.
>>
>>24293934
It's normie if you do it for normie reasons.

If you drink and do drugs ON YOUR OWN to ESCAPE then it's not normie.
>>
>>24296863

Mix about 40 mg mxe up in an oral syringe and then in an ironic twist squirt it up your ass. In about 5 minutes you'll feel reality melt away and it will just be shapes. I say it because your you will fade away to mostly transparent. It's a low enough dose to get a feel for it, but not so high you m-hole. I don't think dissasociatives can give bad trips though. Just warm comfy numbness. I like playing donkey kong country OST while doing mxe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPpVplHiDE

I almost feel like I"m 6 again.
>>
>>24296816
>>24297031
This.

Like many things, it can be used for normie purposes or robot purposes. The thing itself is just a means to an end.
>>
>>24293934

> doesn't like threads about things people experience and want to share with one another
> is okay with the 7 NEET threads constantly spamming the catalog

Wew lad
>>
Now that you can get them online with no social interaction required, it's probably one of the most robotic things you can do. Escapism in its purest and most destructive form.
>>
>>24297053

im too afraid to not work my way up on them. ive had a bad trip on 300mg of dxm before

somehow whenever i take a drug that isnt a narcotic i just start getting afraid that im dying somehow
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK