[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: 1440909040130.jpg (43 KB, 486x483) Image search: [Google]
1440909040130.jpg
43 KB, 486x483
>That kid who tried to suck your dick when you were asleep
>>
>that black kid who only hung out with white kids
>that kid who took a day off school to play video games
>that white kid who called people nigga
>>
>that kid who didnt like it when you sucked his dick when he was sleeping
>>
>that kid who always speed walked
>that kid who had a backpack with wheels
>that kid who never ate lunch
>>
>That kid that never shared his lunch with anyone
That was me
>>
>that kid who always made a food volcano at lunch and made me throw up.

>that kid who kids in class and blames it on you and no you believes you.

>that kid who snorted wasabi in lunch.
>>
>>24293946
>that kid who took a day off school to play video games
I did this when mw2 came out
skipped school to go buy it the second the store opened and when my classmate got on I was already level 50
good times
>>
File: Sweaty Pepe 1.jpg (16 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty Pepe 1.jpg
16 KB, 200x189
>that midget "girl" in your senior year class that was 23 years old
>that boy that chased pennies people threw
>that kid that would spit on the kids the grades below him
>>
>that kid who ran with his arms extended behind his back
>>
>>24294017
>mfw i was the kid who never ate lunch because the adhd meds killed my appetite
>>
>>24293855
I was that kid..
>friend is spending the night
>we're sharing a bed
>he falls asleep before me
>have random boner
>dry hump his ass
>he never said a word about it
>>
>>24294017
i was all those kids
>>
>>24294268
>snorted wasabi in lunch.
What fucking school did you go to that served food that had wasabi? A Waldorf school or something?
>>
>>24294332
cute (pls no mute)
>>
>>24293855
>that kid who mixed his chocolate milk with corn
>>
>>24293855
>that kid that did all of the cringey shit ITT but claimed he did it ironically when he really did it sincerely.
>>
>>24294268
>snorted wasabi
how the fuck and why the fuck did he do that?
Greentext please.
>>
>that kid who pissed on his crayons and then borrowed them to people
>that kid who jacked off during classes regularly and claimed he was "playing with his keychain" and "just scratching it" when they called him out on it
>>
>>24293855
>that kid who deleted his previous "that kid" thread when he found out that he was stupid for not being able to read a normal sized book in a couple days.

Shamefur dispray
>>
>that kid that didn't smash that mofuckin like button during real nigga hours
>>
>>24294510
kek

Please never let him live this down. Faggots that spam threads on a board where every post is meant to be unique should die in a fire or at least be humiliated in their own threads.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
38 KB, 426x341
>>24294510
That was me, actually. Not OP.
But holy fuck I thought nobody would remember
>>
>that kid who flipped the monitors in the computer class
>>
>>24294399
probably a school that let its students bring their own lunches
>>
>the first girl in your class that got pregnant
>the baby daddy was a black guy
>>
>>24294510
>>24294550
Also I deleted the thread because people were spamming the thread and not posting that kid related things, but believe what you will.
>>
>that kid that had an incestuous relationship with his father
>>
>>24294574

aw shit I almost forgot about that. Good times. They had to call in the it nerd the first couple times. It took him forever to figure it out the first time, he even took the monitor back with him. ctrl+alt+up niggaz
>>
>>24294582
>Borderline autistic kid that snorted wasabi

I'd bet money that it was a non-asian student that brought in some shitty cup noodles and wasabi from the local asian market because it's "kawaii".

>tfw you see those kids in public drag their mothers through Hot Topic so they can get an overpriced Kill la Kill t-shirt
>>
>That kid who predicted 9/11
>>
>>24293855
>that kid who wore a Spongebob shirt everyday
>>
>that kid who cried when you punched him

Fucking with that bitch was the highlight of my life. Finally, someone less cool than me. It's not even displacement though. I honestly enjoyed being the bully for once.
>>
>that kid whose parents were brother and sister
>>
>That kid who did that cartoony eye twitch whenever he got mad
>>
>>24294670
>tfw everyone and their mother openly mocked that kid to his face
>you do it once, he cries, and everyone calls you an asshole and gives you dirty looks

Normie children are horrible (perhaps the worst) human beings.
>>
>that kid who lied that he fucked a girl in middle school
>and then cane out as bi
>and then transgender
>and then lesbian
>>
>that kid who never showered, brushed his teeth or washed his hands
>that kid who played video games in class
>that kid who was reading all the time but his english grades were still subpar
>that kid who was friendzoned by the school's biggest slut
>that kid who was a loser but still managed to fuck the school's slut and bullied the kid above
>>
>>24294634
This shit makes me feel old.

When I was in high school, Hot Topic was all goth shit and the chicks working the counter were these super hot glam goth types with weird colored hair, shirts so tight you could see the nipple piercings and shit. Death metal blaring on the store speakers loud enough to be heard in the next few stores down.

Now it's fucking fat chicks selling meme t-shirts. What the fuck happened.
>>
>That Jewish kid who everyone threw coins at
>>
>>24293946
>>that white kid who called people nigga

no one liked him
>>
>>24294724
>that kid who never showered, brushed his teeth or washed his hands
That kid was me.
>>
>>24294737
When did this even happen? It seems like it was all of a sudden.
>one summer: "wow that store is hardcore"
>next summer: "playing shitty j-pop and selling trollface stickers"
>>
>>24294759
Well, did she?
>>
>that kid who always brought a guitar in school
>>
>that white kid that pretended to be aboriginal because his great uncle was an one
even the real abo kids would call him boong becauae it triggered him
>>
>>24294737
>chicks working the counter were these super hot glam goth type
That's the same people that are running Hot Topic. (Protip: They stick with the job because they can't get another customer service job looking like pincushions).

Also they still play metal, but they've mellowed it out to get a wider range of customers.

If you wanna get a nostalgia-blast, go to the back or sides of any Hot Topic. They put the mainstream stuff in the front to catch normie-eyes and get a quick turnover. It's still all Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse shirts back there.

Source: Worked Hot Topic part time for 2 months It had just opened and they needed cashiers bad. I left after I was repeatedly informed by the manager, customers, and other cashiers that I "didn't fit with the Hot Topic brand image.
>>
>>24294492
Mr. Labelle?
>>
>>24294615
dem intel integrated graphics nigga
>>
>>24294721
Chris Chan?
>>
File: thatkid.jpg (150 KB, 680x1009) Image search: [Google]
thatkid.jpg
150 KB, 680x1009
If you beat the Elite Four 100 times in a row without turning the game off, you unlock the Elite 10 who all have Level 200 Pokemon. If you beat them, Bill lets you into his secret garden where you can catch a Level 200 Mewthree.
>>
>that old guy who got you drunk and then tried to have sex with you then tried to just convince you to let him suck your dick then told you he was going to commit suicide because I was the only thing for him
>>
>>24295269
>tfw I'm 90% sure that would've happened to me if I kept associating with this one guy I knew.

Fuck you Danny, I knew you wanted to fuck my little twink ass when I was 15.
>>
>>24295311
the dude who was about me was my friend's next door apartment neighbor, and he was always around the apartments so he saw me coming and going and developed some kind of infatuation for me

I ended up calling the police and having them do a wellness check on him after it all and he didn't kill himself.

Gotta suck to be a weird old gay dude
>>
>>24294463
>not having packed lunches

Cafeteria food is shit tier
>>
>>24295311
To be honest I wanted to fuck an old dude that was interested in me when I was that age, but I didn't, because I was afraid he'd throw me in a van.
>>
File: 180px-Sadfrogs.png (19 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
180px-Sadfrogs.png
19 KB, 180x158
>>24294017
>never ate lunch
Ties into
>kid who walked back and forth in the halls trying to fill up time during lunch
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.