[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started stealing. I'm really considering turning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1433808391443.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
1433808391443.jpg
151 KB, 1080x1776
I've started stealing. I'm really considering turning to crime and other "immoral" and unlawful activities. It's just so damn convenient. I'm saving a lot of money. I can now spend my money on stuff I can't steal, like nice restaurants, and movies.

Am I a bad person? Am I morally lacking? I don't really feel bad, in fact I feel great. It feels like I broke the system.

I guess the system is morality.
>>
>>24293765
What do you steal? And how does it make life easier?

Also how do you not get caught?
>>
If you steal from low life niggers and thugs, it's ok. If you're going into the suburbs and stealing from hard working, good people, then you are scum.
>>
Ive given up stealing recently after hitting a new low.

I got caught stealing garlic bread from a Nofrills.

I bought like 30 dollars worth of other stuff but just stuffed the garlic bread in my bag.

now im banned for a year.

oh welp.

i still bought the garlic bread after the lp officer asked if i would buy it instead.
>>
Yes you are a bad person, and you're okay with it so why are you asking?
>>
>>24293835
I steel jewelry from malls. The cheapest can be sold for $20. I basically steel everything small that I need too. Lighters, protein bars, baking goods in small amounts, etc. Anything I can fit into my pocket I grab. Just don't dress like a dindu and buy something small on the way out, think gum. When you're at a house for a party grab anything you think could be valuable.

Also if you're flying anywhere hit up all the stores. The security is super relaxed because they assume no one who can afford an airplane ticket would steel.
>>
>>24293944
Where do you sell the shit you steal?
>>
>>24294072
App called wallapop. It's basically Craig's list with relaxed security and quality control.
>>
>>24293841
>hard working
>good people
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 394x500
Of course it feels fucking great. Just make sure to steal from rich fucks or big shop chains where the employees don't suffer from it. Stealing is bad but stealing from poorfags is burn-in-hell tier.
>>
>feels like I've broken the system

You have, anon. You've finally taken the red pill and realised that the system is an opressive capitalist one that places more worth in "things" than people.

Property is theft anon. What you are doing is morally just.
>>
Bitcoin ransoms are where the real money is at. When the Ashley Madison list leaked, some guy made like 30k extorting people whose emails got leaked.
>>
>>24293944
Every time I steal I think they are going to notice it missing and see me do it in the camera

Is it really that risk free?
>>
>>24294385
Most of the places I steel from don't have cameras. And most places that do don't have full coverage.
>>
File: 1417667151919.gif (2 MB, 352x290) Image search: [Google]
1417667151919.gif
2 MB, 352x290
> not stealing nice restaurants
lol fag
>>
>>24294385
No, he is a cop trying to entice people to commit crime
>>
>>24293944

>steel

So you steal steel beams too?
Are you in france by any chance?
>>
>>24293944
You should steal diamonds. Their cost is a crime in itself, due to the de Beers monopoly of the world's vast supply of diamonds. Niggers also get paid a dollar for each one they mine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.