[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 1423559431926.jpg (106 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1423559431926.jpg
106 KB, 500x452
I need a feels thread.

I'm such a shitty person. I've been depressed for years and it makes it even worse when family members try to "help" but I end up shunning myself away.
My mom has done so much for me. She supports me and I'd be dead if it wasn't for her.
She asked me to spend some time with her for halloween because it's her favorite time of year and I just ignored her.

The being that gave me the opportunity to experience life. The person who has supported me when everyone else said to kick me out. And I couldn't take a few hours out of my fucking head to sit with her and watch a fucking movie.
>>
File: imashittyperson.png (202 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
imashittyperson.png
202 KB, 540x960
Here's the text my mom sent me that morning. She didn't deserve to have such a shitty son. I feel so bad for her.
>>
Watching movies is one of the least painful things you can do with someone else. Next time do it anon.
>>
>>24293756
This is making me tear up ;_;
>>
I spend so many hours making intricate plans for how I would fix my life if I woke up one morning and I was 12 years old again
>>
OP i know this is weird but i am the exact same as you, only older and much deeper into this shit than you can imagine.
you cannot understand how this shit eats away at your soul, but unless you fix it you will soon enough
now, please tell me, what is it that prevents us from talking despite the fact that we want to?
i still do not know
>>
File: 1447442094714.png (158 KB, 831x826) Image search: [Google]
1447442094714.png
158 KB, 831x826
>>24293756
Holy shit, that made me feel, maybe it's because that's the way my mom texts me. But I actually spend time with her when I can.
The way she still keeps her messages positive, and the way she uses the emojis, something about that triggered the /feels/ in me pretty hard.
I'm sure she understands your feelings, anon, but you really should call her up and tell her how much you love her, then plan a time you can see her. It's the right thing to do.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
After about 3 years me and this girl called it quits for the lack of romance, long term goals, and no excitement.

I was excited about it first but now i realized someone has to get to know me as well as her which will be hard. I don't know if I'll find someone to accept how much of a loser I really am. Or if the future girl be as loyal.

I have no idea if I should try to fix it, there's no sex and we don't really do anything together, pretty much always our own little thing.
>>
>>24293948
I don't know either but I wish I did.
I made her cry. I've made her wish she didn't have kids. I could tell how much she wanted a loving, normal son. But instead she got a depressed, drug addicted, anxious mess.
>>
>>24293756
Your mum cares about you. Just tell her how you feel. Ignoring it will only make it worse. You owe it to her. Just speak to her, be with her. She loves you.

Don't fucking ignore her you piece of shit. You don't know what you've got.
>>
>>24293756
i wish i had your mom
>>
>>24293701
Why not respond and make everything right again? What's stopping you? I don't get it....
>>
>>24294034
Don't know what you have till it's gone

I wouldn't get back together with her unless you have full intentions of being with her for the rest of your life. It'll only cause more pain for the brief happiness it will bring
>>
>>24293701
>>24293756
do this right now
Dont fucking put it off

Something along the lines of "hey mom, my phones been acting weird, I got your message today for some reason. Im so sorry i couldn't show up, lets watch a movie some other time"

Take her to a movie and dinner. In the next week. I can accept that you may just shut her out, which would make you a bad person, but for you to post this and then continue to shut her out, you would have to be something truly terrible.

Depressions a bitch, but you gotta pay your dues. Build wherever you can. Suck it up and do it. Now.
>>
File: 44.jpg (54 KB, 810x455) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
54 KB, 810x455
My 22nd birthday is coming up and I'm just now realizing as I think about making plans for it that I didn't do anything this year except work and bs on youtube/netflix.

All the while stopping myself from going out on the premise that I will go out once I finally improve myself, but that day still hasn't come in over 3 years.
>>
maybe i should make amends with my mother aswell
>>
File: pepetzacoal.jpg (66 KB, 353x301) Image search: [Google]
pepetzacoal.jpg
66 KB, 353x301
>>24294007

This Anon is right, OP. You fucked up, it happens, just make up for it. Bring a movie and watch it with her.
I often delay things by years, but everytime I finally catch up... it's like some burden has been taken away and I regret not having done it before.

If it doesn't convince you, remember that she's not eternal. Do it before it's too late.
>>
So what if you'd be dead? Doesn't sound like you have any reason for living anyway.
>>
>>24294411
I see what you guys are saying but it's way easier said than done. Especially with depression and major anxiety. I could easily text her and tell her I'm sorry. (which I am). I could go see a movie with her or go to dinner, but my depression and anxiety will keep me from enjoying myself. It wont be an honest, good outing because I'm not good.

> but for you to post this and then continue to shut her out, you would have to be something truly terrible.

I post this because I have no one else to talk to who will understand what it's like to have people who care about you, but being extremely depressed and anxious prevents you from reaching out. I'm alone 99% of the time. My mom is loving and caring. But she doesn't know how I feel. I've opened up to her before and she just said the same old stuff everyone (including you) says.

>it will get better
>suck it up
>just be positive
>you're just having a bad day
>just be happy anon
>>
Talk to her about how you feel and say that you would like to look for help.

It will change your life for the better.
>>
Thread theme
http://youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Would put NIN version but bot avaliable on mobile
>>
File: Sadstorythatmakesmecry.png (27 KB, 520x506) Image search: [Google]
Sadstorythatmakesmecry.png
27 KB, 520x506
Saddest feels in my drawer
>>
File: Vader Sidious.jpg (94 KB, 900x766) Image search: [Google]
Vader Sidious.jpg
94 KB, 900x766
>tfw have no family
>tfw mother was distant
>tfw grew up pretty much alone

I don't have friends or family really, and I'm too full of hatred and anger (at both myself and the world) to ever connect with anyone. I didn't grow up to be able to talk to women or ask them out or have friends. I push people away.

In an ideal world I wish I had a few friends and a close family and a loving girlfriend or wife. In reality though I don't have the personality to have intimate relationships, so I just want to be alone.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.